This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2 Paraguay Discussion

Topic » S2 Paraguay Discussion

2255 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
CAST:
AJ (zorbo678)
Burger (Burgerman2929292)
Brady (CoachWade)
Brian (cfff)
Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2)
Bryan (iTy990)
Chris (IRandomal123)
Esah (TheRealSlimShady)
Harry (harrywasnak)
Jesse (JesseM)
Kyle (RedsKanto)
LeQuisha (LusciousLips5)
Michele (MichelleFitzgerald)
Paul (paul028)
Ray (Ilikebugs)
Rich (sarge455)
Tyler (TylerTheGreat)
Zyler (MJFJUNE)
2255 days 13 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
pretty solid cast. sarge, lequisha, esah, chris, brian, bryan, brittany, brady, etc, should be a good season
2255 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Brady wins literally everything I see him in

Rooting for Zyler tho

Wasn’t ray on my first season?

Jesse is surely an interesting cast member

Brian was on my first season too

Rooting for harry & Brittany too

Good cast
2254 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Brady (CoachWade) Confessional EP:1

So hey guys it's Brady! I'm so excited to be playing in this season of BigBens especially since it is the second generation. I'm a 15 year old who basically loves Survivor and reality TV. I've also worked with the drama club a tribe my school so I feel I definitely have that I can use to my advantage for lying to people cause I can sell a story when I need to. I have played in this series before in the first Generation and was pretty successful given that I did win the first season I was on which was Sri Lanka. When I came back I didn't do so well but now this is basically a whole new series so I'm excited to get this thing started.

Right away the twist of the season is Tribe Captains. I've seen this twist play out in multiple games and automatically I thought it'd be best to not be a tribe captain. I've seen games where great players have been taken out for making bad choices in choosing their teams. So I thought it didn't be best not to risk making a bad decision early on and my strategy coming into this season is to not be seen as a threat early on. If you're seen as a threat early on there's almost no way you'll get to the end. I feel like the more successful players are more sneaky about their gameplay which is how I feel I won Sri Lanka.

However looking at the cast I'm very happy. I've recently just played with Zyler and Michelle who I consider both good friends of mine. I was also friends with Chris on my old account and me and Slim have worked together in the past so I was very excited to see him. This cast seemed like a unique cast and I was happy to finally not have like any enemies in this cast. I don't have assholes like Tim Eclipe and Mel and I don't have hardcore gamers like Robby so I was happy and looking forward to talking to my friends for the past to get to feel them out again and if their captains then they'll pick me. Let them by my servants and hand me the things I want in a silver platter while I can just sit back.

This season I'm definitely going to be playing hard. All my group games I was playing in just finished so I only am playing in this one. I know there are idols already out there on the first blog of Tengaged users and you better believe I want one really badly so I'll be searching for a while tonight hoping I find it.
2254 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
LeQuisha (LusciousLips5) Confessional EP:1

So everyone knows this game is Survivor right!!! So when the cast is announced I messaged a few people like aww so happy you made the cast etc. I said to Brittany ‘oh girl we need to work together, let’s make sure Ben has another female win off the bat’ you know what her reply was!!! ‘Ugh I don’t something serious right now!’ I was shook and I gasped are you joking me this isn’t a relationship girl and this is Survivor you have to cement them bonds and you have just clarified to me that you are not one I wanna Work with!!! Well done Brittany you are now on my hit list

FYI when I shoot I don’t miss
https://giphy.com/gifs/bigbrotherca-up-bye-KqAX480Ss8T5K

also Ben thanks for casting me!!!
2254 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Rich and Jesse have opted to have their confessionals in a separate group.
2254 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Ray (Ilikebugs) Confessional EP:1

Looks like I have a tribe now. I think Im going to have fun with them. :) ecks dee
2254 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Lambare *Blue Buffs*

AJ (zorbo678)
Bryan (iTy990)
Chris (IRandomal123)
Harry (harrywasnak)
Ray (Ilikebugs)
Tyler (TylerTheGreat)

Ñemby *Red Buffs*

Brian (cfff)
Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2) 
Jesse (JesseM)
Kyle (RedsKanto)
Rich (sarge455)
Zyler (MJFJUNE)

Ypané *White Buffs*

Brady (CoachWade)
Burger (Burgerman2929292)
LeQuisha (LusciousLips5)
Marshal (TheRealSlimShady)
Michele (MichelleFitzgerald)
Paul (paul028)

First Impressions?
2254 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Marshal (TheRealSlimShady) Confessional EP:1

So, coming into this game I didn't think I knew anyone. Which is exciting and daunting. Until i realized, Coachwade is Brady. Brady and I have had some solid alliances over the years. Very dynamic gameplay generally and I feel i can trust him to merge. So we linked up immediately. He wants the tribe to all go Urn 1, but there are so many advantages here, and obviously atleast 1 person in our tribe is gonna grab something greedy. I feel the safest option for the two of us is for one of us to go idol clue and share with the other. Brady agreed and hopefully this will reduce the chance of an idol flying around this game. Cause all those double votes will definitely be a pain.

I think 2 tribes are gonna end up in negatives, that double vote is just too juicy and if i didnt care about what brady thought of me i wouldve grabbed the fuck outta that.
2254 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ (zorbo678) Confessional EP:1

These people expect me to pick option #5? Like hell! Why the frack would I give my vote up at the next Tribal? That's asking to be voted out.
2254 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Paul (paul028) Confessional EP:1

My tribe sucks, majority of them have a penalty against them, Brady told us all to go for URN 1 which I originally was going for 2 but he made sense, which is worrying, if we loose ill be targeting him, I can get Burger/Michele to vote with me for sure I'll just have to convince the other 3 to vote all differently than the others, hmmm.
2254 days ago
Blondelle
WOW! This cast seems pretty active and invested. I know some of them and excited to see where everyone's games go.
2253 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Agree with you, I know all but six of these people and all of the ones I know are great players.
2253 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (RedsKanto) Confessional EP:1

So I like my tribe so far, even though  dont wat to be all in just yet. Right now, I have planned to do a final 2 alliance with Michele, but I cant make that obvious.

So Im not really committed to the tribe. Right now im just agreeing with whatever they say, but the reason I chose to go for the idol clue is because I want the upper hand in the tribe. I dont plan on making alliances, but rather stay neutral and lay low.

Sarge has betrayed me in the past, Zyler is a little delusional, Brian is very manipulative and leaderlike, and Brittany seems sneaky. Jesse I have not figured out yet. So right now, Im leaning a little more towards either Jesse or Brittany in terms of who i want to work with

And I think Brian should be the first to go. But for now, I am gonna play it by ear, and see if anything changes.
2253 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
LeQuisha (LusciousLips5) Confessional EP:1

So I’m relatively happy with my tribe we seem strong! And the consensus of the group is to stay safe for this tribal and the tribe as strong as possible! Relatively easy play out of the gate if you ask me. So with the cast the are a few familiar faces I see, which is good for me!

Another bonus for me is that most people don’t actually remember me or remember my gameplay style which I think great underestimate and then I’ll just win the whole thing hahaha.

So right now I would say my closest allies off the bat seem to be Brady and Michelle! Brady is a strong competitor and I want a sheild, I need a target bigger than myself to keep me safe, Michelle is someone who I think I could manipulate and could bring along with me as a number! So strategy I need to lay low and create strong social bonds, come across as the cute kind girl who is loyal to the end!!! Hahaha little do they know how cut throat LeQuisha can be
2253 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Bryan (iTy990) Confessional EP:1

Oh my very first Confessional what a joy! I know it was a huge risk going for #5 but it paid off in the short term just gotta play my cards right and win as much as possible.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!