This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2 Paraguay Discussion

Topic » S2 Paraguay Discussion

2239 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
This season is missing the Classic Anti-Hero who stands against the All White Alpha Male Alliance
2239 days 15 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
2239 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
**KYLE GETS 6TH**
2239 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
YoundAndReckless
This season is missing the Classic Anti-Hero who stands against the All White Alpha Male Alliance

I'd agree to this statement.  I think at points though Chris has represented that archetype though.
2237 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
**Final Five Assessment**

Disclaimer - I won't be announcing in here if it's final two or final three.

IRandomal123 - I've been really impressed with Chris this season.  I feel as if he's been playing the best game out of the final five.  There have been multiple opportunities that Chris had the potential of going home and yet he has stuck to his guns by making bold moves.  I think the key for Chris is ensuring he can get out Jesse once and for all.  If he does that then, I think he wins the game for sure.

harrywasnak - I'm going to call this now, but I think Harry is going to get second place.  Harry has for sure elevated his game from Barbados and I think he's deserving of jury votes.  However, I just think after Kyle leaving hurts him a good deal as that was someone he could beat.  Harry's best play as of right now is likely to get to the end with Rich and/or Zyler.  It'd be close against him and Rich from how I'm viewing it.

JesseM - I think Jesse has played a strong game.  He's won multiple challenges, played an idol correctly along with his advantage.  I still stick to true to my statement that the winner is either going to be Chris or Jesse.  If Chris and Jesse were both in the finals then I'd definitely expect the vote to be close.  It won't happen but it'd be a great ending.  I think Jesse's biggest obstacle is going to be his potential ego, in which he claims he's right about everything.  That could easily screw him over and really needs to take a bit more humble approach.

sarge455 - If Chris and Jesse managed to both get out during the finale.  Rich is for sure the odds on favorite to win.  Rich has been pretty social with this cast and I think everyone genuinely likes him.  However, I think the deal with Rich is that he needs to make a bold move whether it's getting rid of Chris, Jesse or both to take home the title.

MJFJUNE - I apologize to Zyler when he sees this, but I cannot see a scenario in which he wins.  He's been playing the middle a good deal and has flipped on his alliances a decent amount in this game.  Reckon, I think he's been a key cog in a good amount of votes and it's sort of under appreciated.  However, I don't see the jury respecting him.  He could be feared as automatically getting to the end though and someone wanting to claim his spot.
2237 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:13 (Finale Episode)

I JUST WON ONE OF THE HARDEST CHALLENGES YET! I have a big decision to make tonight.
2236 days 20 hours ago
Blondelle
Its crazy how fast this season went by!! Kinda wanted Rich or Jesse to take it tbh, but Chris is  also a great player as well so it'd just be a matter of if Harry can sway enough jurors. It'll be interesting to see how this all pans out.
2235 days ago
CoachWade
Hey Natasha! I really wanted to win to represent Sri Lanka in Gen 2 but oh well. It was a fun season and I hope to come back one day.

Surprised at how little confessionals were sent though.
2234 days 22 hours ago
LusciousLips5
You know when I voted out I wasn’t even angry with the result I was just embarrassed! Like really embarrassed but I’m glad people saw there was nothing I could do :( you know every beautiful face has blemishes!
2234 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
I'm sorry Lequisha I felt so bad about doing it but I felt you and Michelle would of gone after me and Marshall if we voted Paul
2230 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
Nice to be back here in the VL!

Congrats again to Chris!

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!