This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S8 Melanesia - Blood vs. Water [Confessionals]

Topic » S8 Melanesia - Blood vs. Water..

1800 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
**BARBRA GETS 19TH**
1800 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Josh (Joshbb17) Confessional EP:4

This tribe is starting to really shape up on who is with who

I have not yet been in any alliances, more so just talk to and trust certain people who are voting together.

I’d bet my life Harry and Patrick are a final2 or very close. Logan is connected with them, and I’d like to say I’m connected with them.

Anthony voted Logan last round, and I’m hoping to build some trust with him. He acknowledged he doesn’t like his place on the tribe and I said I don’t either, that we need to set ourselves up for the future.

My main goal is getting Nicky and stoner out of here. They’re wildcards and I just don’t know how much I can trust them. A swap would be ideal.

As long as Logan keeps getting the targeted I can continue to whisper around the tribe risk free
1800 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:4

Wow after this awful losing streak we pulled together and won a challenge at the last minute! I’ve never been good at puzzles, so I’m really proud of how hard I pushed myself. I spent like 2 hours on that puzzle and it paid off. I’m proud of myself and Patrick for managing to pull off our first win as a tribe and I’m proud of Logan for going outside of his comfort zone. Inactivity is clearly still a huge problem on our tribe, but we narrowly beat the odds today.
1800 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Yandere (Yandereboy12) Confessional EP:4

Thank goodness that we won or I'd be dead!!! Oof and Latisha even if I'm friends with them showed how much of a threat she is in puzzles xD
1800 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (bamold1999) Confessional EP:4

Confessional #2:  The Gig is, theres an alliance between mearl, tina, tashi, latisha and dakota. However i'm trying to get everyone not in that alliance + dakota in an alliance to take out someone from that alliance. I'm not completely confident with Leanna so im a bit nervous to tell him cause I promised Dakota I would not say anything about the alliance. Which also makes it a bit tricky for me to get people against them if i'm not allowed to expose the alliance. The 2 people I 100% trust are Brian and Sharon and i'm feeling pretty confident with Dakota
1800 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Logan (lhooper902976) Confessional EP:4

Honestly that was too close for comfort. I came really close to using my idol but,  I didn't and I am glad I didn't since Barbra ended up going by 1 vote over me. The fun part is someone threw their vote on Anthony and I think that was Stoner since me and him are allies but, his alliance wanted me out when I'm the most active returnee in the game. I've participated in every single challenge. 

So going into this immunity us returnees were desperate to show we can win comps and somehow our mess of a tribe who literally sent last minute managed to win immunity. 
I'm pretty sure Latisha is safe since she beat me . Personally I'm hoping it is psycho X going home so I can have a little more peace in this game but, we will see.
1800 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Leanna (LEANNA) Confessional EP:4

This game is amazing - thanks so much for casting me... 6 alliance chats have leaked and everyone feels  fearful... your question was fitting because I am trying to cause as much chaos to flush as many idols pre merge as possible lol

Right now Mearl is in hot water, but so is everyone else so we’ll see how this moves in
1800 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996

Operation chaos in full mode - so many names being thrown
Around now - let’s see those idols flushed !!
1800 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Mearl (Mearl) Confessional EP:4

So I’m in danger. Leanna saying I’m in too many alliances trying to take me out. I’m not. Half her list of my alliance are made up and stand no ground.   I have some allies but finding the votes are tough. So who do I go to? Leanna. Will this work, idk. We seem to mend things and come together to vote Tyler. It could still be me
1800 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996

Yup - chaos is working, but maybe too well as now I will be getting votes
1800 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Mearl (Mearl) Confessional EP:4

I found a match. Let’s light this fire. Controlled chaos

Tell a few people I know I’m being blindsided and playing the idol I don’t have and Leanna is playing the idol too and people throw votes? That’s the plan at least
1800 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
X (FireX) Confessional EP:4

I have no idea whats really going on  All ik is the mearl blindside is out and leean blindside is out.  This game is so crazy
1800 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
**DAKOTA GETS 18TH**
1800 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Yandere (Yandereboy12) Confessional EP:5

Yaas a tribe swap my wish came true!!!!!! Now I'm sitting pretty waiting to be a tribe until! Than *sleeps at a empty camp Koah ring Julia
1800 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Mearl (Mearl) Confessional EP:5

Also for your game i vote NICKY  Confessional  Brian is the real target but if Brian votes Nicky he can save himself. We think Nicky has an idol so need to get rid of it. Only thing that can go wrong is if he plays an idol on brian and brian doesnt vote nicky.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!