This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELECTION

Topic » ELECTION

3136 days 9 hours ago
coolranch
Making deals with someone doesn't mean you won't help anyone else if you get leader 1st f all we just made deals cuz we were both on a smeared stuff from eachother
True I did overpopulate and always saved me but he didn't just randomly give t to me we made a deal where I would pay him back in the future which is still on just be caused I didn't pay immediately doesn't mean I'm not going to we agreed upon it
Actually I did give them both 25 citizens that's why I had 55 citizens for 1 round we made a deal to do it next round and te host made it official it automatically went through we didn't have to agree upon it in my stats k had 55 citizens because I gave them 25
Yes I did sue like reviewed the shelter idk why u think I didn't once we say it the host makes it official and it automatically goes through this is why I had only 2 shelters at one point
Ur claiming I didn't live up to my deals cuz I didn't post them next sound but the host made them official and they did go through

I understand it's a debate but it seems like ur just picking fights for fun cuz atleast from my point of view we had no reason to argue
3136 days 9 hours ago
coolranch
I like how your stacking me for being at the top yet in ranked 3 and your ranked 2
3136 days 9 hours ago
coolranch
But yeah u saying I never lived up to the deals is completely false the host locked it in and the trade went through I went down to 55 citizens and 2 shelters cuz of this
3136 days 9 hours ago
coolranch
Those deals where I gave 25 citizens for 200 rations u claim I never lived up to are clearly proved that I in fact did live up to them here

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7578/forum/topic/16464890
3136 days 9 hours ago
coolranch
And it proves the other deal u said I did not live up to where I gave a building u r just making up lies
3136 days 8 hours ago
WitZ
I vote for Blatastic....
3136 days 7 hours ago
blatastic1234
I will admit, I did not see that but it does not change what I say. in only the most recent deals you have stuck with pikachu and Dumbginger, no one else. We can let the people decide who out of us is offering them the best chance in this game.
3136 days 7 hours ago
DumbGinger
Um, have you SEEN my nation recently? New France has fallen on hard times, and you're going to condemn someone who has assisted us?
Maybe the reason Ranch Landia trades so often is because they offer fair and practical deals. I'd rather have a successful businessman elected than someone who's pitch is "I have a smaller nation, vote for me plz".
3136 days 7 hours ago
coolranch
Yes ur right of traded with dumb ginger a lot cuz his nation is pretty broke  rn
I've also made deals with pikachu
Zuelke
Pleaseletmestay
Alwaysvictorious
Tmtyler
More then just pikachu and dumb
I'm also open to any deals but not everyone has approached me when I want to make a deal I message the ppl online at the time not just a select group
3136 days 7 hours ago
coolranch
I've also made a deal with
Xtremenerd
Ur claiming I'm only helping 2 ppl yet I've made deals with 5 people
Sure ginger a lot cuz he's on a lot and he's very open to deals because of how much he needs rn( not that he's bad just a loss in a battle so early is hard on you)
3136 days 6 hours ago
Zuelke
*eats popcorn*
3136 days 6 hours ago
Zuelke
im clearly not winning so you guys can buy my vote for 2000 dollars
3136 days 6 hours ago
Zuelke
me realizing the election is over smh

open group

Civilizations

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!