This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELECTION

Topic » ELECTION

3131 days 6 hours ago
TallaRejaei
This is going to be the last new part of this game for a while, this new twist is called the election, the 5 nations of which I think are the greatest and most advanced nations will be running for election, each person has a different amount of power based on their citizens
for example
Jenny has 45 citizens, Jenny's vote has 45x power
Carter has 130 citizens, Carter's vote has 130x power
you don't need the most nations to vote for you, you need the most powerful nations to vote for you

the winner of the election gets 200$ each round, alongside 3 other people of their choice, also one nation of the winners choice will get -100$ each round

each term as an elected person will last 10 turns

here are your candidates

1 Zuelke
2 Blatastic
3 CoolRanch
4 OhNatalie
5 Levonini
3131 days 6 hours ago
TallaRejaei
ONE THING I LEFT OUT
EACH NATION VOTES
that's kinda important...
3131 days 6 hours ago
TallaRejaei
cast your votes asap
3131 days 5 hours ago
TMtyler360
I vote blatastic
3131 days 5 hours ago
pikachu142
i vote coolranch.
3131 days 5 hours ago
coolranch
Glad to be nominated good luck everyone :)
If anyone has any questions regarding how I would use this power just mail me I'll be sure to respond :)
3131 days ago
turkeylover
I vote lev :)
3130 days 23 hours ago
DumbGinger
I vote CoolRanch
3130 days 21 hours ago
levonini
VOTE FOR LEVONINI AND I WILL LEGALIZE MARIJUANA AND GIVE TAX CUTS TO THE MIDDLE CLASS
3130 days 19 hours ago
blatastic1234
Can we vote to?

As well as those who vote for me will be treated with a unlimited sppliy of muffins as well as protection that if you are attacked by war or disaster I will help by sending supplies or else calling war on those who attack you
3130 days 18 hours ago
OhNatalie
Vote for me!

I've been a great leader so far, defeating one nation and making them beg for forgiveness.
3130 days 18 hours ago
blatastic1234
A great leader for your own nation. Nations like Petunia and Ranclandia are dominating this game, voting for them only will increase their power over us all. I intend to level out the playing field so those that are having troublre, slow starting, or else did not get a share in the massive pot last meeting will still have a cance at this game
3130 days 18 hours ago
blatastic1234
Do you all accept those that have beaten you to get further in this game? Do you accept that you are trailing behind? If you vote me we, together, will take the power from those people! Those that oppressed you with only the chances to fight amounts yourselves well they only grow in population and power. If you vote me I promise you the highwigs of this game and those that obey them will be ripped from their positions and given to you for judgement on their fate. This game will no longer be a fight between the different classes but a level playing field for all, I will give you, the nations, the chance to either reclaim your glory or else reach to a power you never had before. The tables will be flipped, power will be given to those who have never had it, and this game will be changed. Voting for me means a better chance for you.  Voting for such people like Coolranch who will only benefit himself and those who stayed by his side such as Dumbginger; or Petunia, who will only use this power to grow her army. You not only will be making this game harder on yourselves but you will be allowing them to grow immensely during the 10 turns. I though, will benefit all and if I do not obey this then I will resign from this game and allow the nations to split my population and resources. That, I do swear
3130 days 18 hours ago
coolranch
Well thanks for the personal attack where is your proof I would only benefit myself I would use the money to distribute it among those who voted me and give extra help to anyone in a war they cannot win that was unfairly started against them
And if anyone was hit with disease or some other form of tradegy like a natural disaster I would give them stuff

Your making claims based on nothing saying I would only help a few certain ppl because u said I would it's simply not true
Ur also claiming the top (WHICH INCLUDES YOU) have been taking power from the lower levels but fact is we haven't atleast I haven't
I have started 0 wars and haven't threated to go to war of ppl don't hand over resources
I've simply been lucky not to been hit by disaster or war and been able to make deals with ppl who need help in exchange for stuff that benefits me the only reason I'm doing better than some of those ppl is bcuz war or tradegy or simply making more deals
3130 days 17 hours ago
blatastic1234
Do you not watch politics? it's called debating, you are attacked, that's how it works. And because despite.
And you want proof?
Through thepast 3 meetings you have made 3 deals with New France, 1 deal with pikachu.
You then overpopulated your nation, Always had to come bail you out, you did not give her anything to say thank you

You also offered Xtreme and TM a deal. That if they gave you 200 rations you would give them 25 citizens each, they gave you the rations but you never posted that you gave them 25 citizens like you said you would

You made a deal with Zuel saying you would give 1 shelter for 200 rations, Zuel gave you the rations yet you never gave the shelter in the next meeting like you said you would
3130 days 17 hours ago
blatastic1234
So on that I think I can rightfully say that you help out those who you are alligned with and do what it takes to destroy the others. And I haven't traded with anyone, I have 0 deals, I have only made 1 meeting, how I'm in the top is beyound me. But their are people trying to get to the top and havent troubles, I plan to help them out.

open group

Civilizations

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!