This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Virtual Survivor 'All-Stars': Cast Reveal

Topic » Virtual Survivor 'All-Stars':..

3195 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Our final Caledonia contestant is one of the THREE people to have already played twice. He was turned on by his tribe for being to shady the first time, but his second manged to be put off due to 'bigger threats' but shady remained his thing. Will this Caledonia/Kenya rep, show that 2 times is not the golden number and that it is three. Or is he doomed to always be the shade master. Erik (ItsOffical) welcome back!
3195 days 4 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Yay!
3195 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Our next contestant id from Vietnam. He was seen as cocky and arrogant and manged to control every elimantion this season. The only one he failed to control was his own. Will this 3rd placer turn everything around this time, or is he doomed to repeat his mistakes. Its Noah (Noah_Kondon)
3195 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Hi ^-^
3195 days 4 hours ago
harrywasnak
Ew why is he in every game I apply too?
3195 days 4 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Lol
3195 days 4 hours ago
manalord
The next contestant was also from Vietnam. This guy was in the minority allaince and manged to fuck up there turn around by being to cocky and not playing the idol in his pocket. Will this 8th placer go further this time, or is he just a constant fuck up. It's Jake (Warthhogs)
3195 days 4 hours ago
Warthhogs
What
3195 days 4 hours ago
harrywasnak
I better be next
3195 days 4 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Wait u had an idol lol
3195 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Our next contestant is another immunity threat. He played hard, but could not overcome the younger allaince's 'arrogance'. Affectionally nicknamed Drake, can this 7th placer come back and win, or will he be doomed to repeat past mistakes. It's FireDragon 'Drake' (AlaskanFireDragon)
3195 days 4 hours ago
harrywasnak
Ugh grats
3195 days 4 hours ago
Warthhogs
Yeah lol I was on vacation when I got voted out ;-;
3195 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Our final contestant from Vietnam was in control of the game until the merge. With the chaos tat was the pre-merge he lost his numbers and was out played by past puppet master Noah. Will he take his crown back as mastermind, or is he doomed to be an underdog. It's Harry Harrywasnak)
3195 days 4 hours ago
harrywasnak
Shoutout to all my loyal fans

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!