This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Virtual Survivor 'All-Stars': Cast Reveal

Topic » Virtual Survivor 'All-Stars':..

3210 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Now for season 4, the Kenya reps!!! We have Paul. He was in the minority and in an effort to change things for him/danni/ethan/erik opened the box and caused the one day tribes. It meant othing as he left at that tribal with no hope when Tim played his idol. Will he get into the majority this time, or is he a dead man walking. It's Paul (Survivorgame1)
3210 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
Grats
3210 days 17 hours ago
JoelW55
grats
3210 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Our next cotestant was from the Terrible Trio! He was part of the allaince that CONTROLLED the entire merge of Kenya unapposed. He played 2 idols, outwiitted, outplayed, and outlasted, but the jury decided they did not want him to be the winner. Will he able to better mange the jury this time, or his he destined to repeat mistakes past. It's 3rd placer Tim (Terose)
3210 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Our final contestant from Kenya flipped her way out of the game. She was in the majority but tried to take out Dakota. After that she had nothing but to rely on the minority to turn shit around and despite fighting hard could do nothing to stop her pick off. It's 5th placer Danni (Jourdanbabyxoxo)
3210 days 17 hours ago
terose
For one...terrible trio?! Rude! Lol

For two...I feel like I didn't have bad jury management...

For three...I'm back!!! Hello everyone. Happy to be here.
3210 days 17 hours ago
Survivorgame1
yay
3210 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Our ONLY rep from Hawaii is another player who had insane control during the first half of the game. He was unapposed until him and his partner became HUGE targets by a new allaince. He was flipped on and blindsided, and now he is back. Can this 9th placer prove he is not a one trick pony, or is he doomed to be turned on again. It's Ty (J03KR)
3210 days 17 hours ago
JoelW55
grats
3210 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
Then who was Jocepia?
3210 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Now starts the Jordan reps. Our first Jordan rep never seemed to get her footing in the game. She manged to survive for a little while before being taken out by the herd. Will this previous 9th placer do anything releveant this time, or is she doomed to obscurity. It's Riley 'RiRi' (RileythePegasus)
3210 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Joecepia is Joeker
3210 days 17 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
WHO YOU CALLIN OBSCURE

I AM ALIVE ARENT I
3210 days 17 hours ago
JoelW55
Grats Riley
3210 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
Are Joeker & J03KR different people?

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!