This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DUO Mission #1 - [Day 23]

Topic » DUO Mission #1 - [Day 23]

2624 days 20 hours ago
Oswald19
Also is there no money up for grabs for the group pot on this one? lol
2624 days 20 hours ago
bambinoswag
^ I was wondering the same thing
2624 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
We get $10000000 for each correct duo submission :p
2624 days 15 hours ago
JustinV53
[DUO Mission #1 - Results]

Alright! The Mission is over, and its time to see who will be on the chopping block this week! And yes, I noticed that i hadn’t had any money on the line for this one. My mistake. Don’t worry, there will still be money at stake in the future. ;)

So, I will post the results below. Remember, resubmitting means that you shifted your place on the submission list! I will send in the order I received each. Good luck!

(The correct code was 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 1)

1. Gamo - Correct

2. Ozzy - Correct

3. Jennifer - Correct

4. Kara - Correct [VOIDED BY JABBAR]

5. Pika - Correct

6. Jabbar - Correct [VOIDED BY KARA]

7. Kara - Correct

Which means…

TEAM ORANGE is in Trouble this Week. Whatever the reason, 2 re-submissions knocked Kara and Jabbar far down the list.

Kara & Jabbar will take the Head-to-Head Quiz this Week.
One of them will be EXECUTED tomorrow. Good luck to the both of you.

Teams Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow are safe this Week. But remember to always communicate with your partner, or you could really screw yourselves up!

Good luck everyone.
2624 days 15 hours ago
Oswald19
Good luck Kara and Jabbar! :(
2624 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
Yikes. Bad communication on our part
2624 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
Tbh I forgot to mail jabbar again before bed after I sent my second guess. I didn't have a response from justin and jabbar was at 18 hours so OOPS RIP ME
2624 days 14 hours ago
pikaplayer
Good luck guys

open group

THE MOLE: CLASSIFIED [Season 3]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!