This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DUO Mission #3 - [Day 30]

Topic » DUO Mission #3 - [Day 30]

2631 days 1 hour ago
JustinV53
DUO Mission #3 - “Cross the Bridge”

Welcome, Agents, to your THIRD Mission as DUOS.

Remember, all four teams will have to complete this: Purple, Blue, Green, and Yellow. There are not any Safety Cards in play this week, so you are ALL competing! Good luck!

Criteria ~
For this Mission, I will have TWO RIDDLES for you. Both will include thinking and consulting with others (especially your teammate) to win. One riddle will be EASY, the other, will be HARD.

To solve them, you must tell me step-by-step how you would complete each. Make sure its clear to me what you are doing in each step. It can be difficult to figure out of you are not being specific or making sense. If i can’t understand it, chances are, you will will not receive any points for that.

=====================

EASY RIDDLE -
“The Mole’s Challenge - REVENGE”

Due to the Mole’s Challenge twist, Tim and Josh were Executed. They want revenge on The Mole, but all three are stuck on one side of a river, and are desperately trying to cross. Your job is to get all three of them across, without having them harm each other!

~~ Rules ~~
1. You may only take ONE person back and forth across the bridge. The other two will be left on either side.
2. If you leave Tim and The Mole alone on one side of the bridge, Tim will attack the Mole.
3. If you leave The Mole and Josh alone on one side of the bridge, The Mole will kill Josh.\
4. Get all three across without letting them be harmed or killed!

Visual:
SIDE #1                                                                                                                     SIDE #2
Josh, Tim, The Mole |____________________RIVER______________________| SAFETY

=====================

HARD RIDDLE -
“Run from The Mole”

The Mole has been let loose, and is hunting people down! Its your job to save them! They must cross a bridge to safety, but must do this in a certain amount of time. You have four people to save: Yourself, your friend Joe, your mother, and your grandfather. You must get all 4 across the bridge in time.

~~ RULES ~~
1. You must save ALL FOUR PEOPLE WITHIN THE TIME FRAME.
2. It takes you 1 MINUTE to cross the bridge.
3. It takes Joe 2 MINUTES to cross the bridge.
4. It takes your mother 5 MINUTES to cross the bridge.
5. It takes your grandfather 10 MINUTES to cross the bridge.
6. The Mole will catch up to you in just 17 MINUTES. Thats how long you have to save everyone.
7. The bridge can only hold 2 PEOPLE at a time.
8. Because it is dark, you must take a lantern with you, which only illuminates a small area. This means that you can only go as fast as your SLOWEST person crossing with you. (Crossing with yourself and grandfather, it will take 10 MINUTES)
9. Time counts for going FORWARD and BACK on the bridge.
10. The lantern must also be brought back each time, and cannot be left on one side of the bridge, or magically appear on the other, without being taken there first.

Visual:                                       
Side #1                                                                                                                  Side #2
You, Joe, Mom, Grandpa |_____________________BRIDGE______________| Safety

=====================

Each of you will submit INDIVIDUALLY. You will receive points depending on how close you were. Your totals will be based out of 9 points. (Don’t ask why, just accept.) The duo that performs the WORST will be in trouble for Execution!

Each person can win up to $25,000 for this Mission. Which means, the Group can win a total of $200,000. Depending on how well you do, you can earn different amounts of money, but the maximum will be $25,000 per person. Good luck with this!

This Mission will last for about 24 Hours, and will CLOSE tomorrow, Monday, March 6 at:
// 4:00pm PST // 6:00pm CST // 7:00pm EST // 1:00am (Mar 7) GMT+1 //
2631 days ago
JustinV53
**Also, submitting something that is not correct is better than not submitting at all!**
2631 days ago
k4r4k
Wtf...
2631 days ago
ThisIsMyGame
I want to kill myself
2631 days ago
k4r4k
Is the time we submit a factor at all ?
2631 days ago
JustinV53
^Kara, if you all get the correct answers, then yes!
2631 days ago
k4r4k
Are you kidding me?! I hate you right now lol

Billy I'm eating dinner and then we can work on this. Please let me know if you figure anything out
2631 days ago
JustinV53
**Also, these riddles were told to me by a friend. I adjusted them to make them more relevant to this game**

They aren't original riddles, LOL.
2631 days ago
ThisIsMyGame
JustinV53
**Also, these riddles were told to me by a friend. I adjusted them to make them more relevant to this game**

They aren't original riddles, LOL.

That is for sure...
2630 days 18 hours ago
Solinne64
I hate riddles
2630 days 7 hours ago
k4r4k
lets go #purpleteam!!! hope we're safe tonight :s
2630 days ago
greenranger8
lets go #purpleteam!!! hope we're safe tonight :s
2630 days ago
JustinV53
[DUO Mission #3 - Results]

It’s time to see how well you did! First, I understand that you could easily find the answers online, so ill just consider you smart if you did that. If you solved this one by yourself, great job! But don’t expect Missions like this anymore. I’m going to be way more thorough.

Anyways, you ALL completed this Mission. So, yes, the Group Pot earned $200,000. Congrats on that HUGE amount of Money.

So, that means it came down to the order you submitted. Good luck.

1. Billy (PURPLE) - Correct (+$25,000)
2. Kara (PURPLE) - Correct (+$25,000)
3. Chase (YELLOW) - Correct (+$25,000)
4. Jennifer (GREEN) - Correct (+$25,000)
5. Bob (BLUE) - Correct (+$25,000)
6. Chloe (GREEN) - Correct (+$25,000)
7. Pika (BLUE) - Correct (+$25,000)
8. Game (YELLOW) - Correct (+$25,000)

This means, that since Gamo was the last to submit, that TEAM YELLOW is in Trouble this Week!
Either CHASE or GAMO will be Executed tomorrow night.

The rest of you are safe and have made the FINAL 7. Congratulations!

Congrats to all six players moving onto the Final 7, and good luck to Chase and Gamo as they compete to stay in the next HTH Quiz.
2630 days ago
pikaplayer
What was the differnce in time between me and Gamo?
2630 days ago
ThisIsMyGame
I did it about 3:20 EST
2630 days ago
pikaplayer
10:56 Est

open group

THE MOLE: CLASSIFIED [Season 3]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!