This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission #6 - [Day 33]

Topic » Mission #6 - [Day 33]

2628 days ago
JustinV53
Mission #6 - “Exemption or Bust”

Hello Agents, its time for Mission #6 (aka your 9th Mission overall!) Although we are at the Final 7, this Mission will probably be the most SIMPLE Mission there is. Although its simple, it is most likely going to be difficult to complete!

Criteria ~
In this Mission, there is and Exemption AND Money for the Group Pot at stake. You can win $150,000 in this Mission, a huge amount for the Group Pot! But, there is only one way to win that. You ALL must be in agreement!

For this Mission, you and the rest of the cast must come to a UNANIMOUS decision. You all must talk it over to decide who should receive the Exemption at stake. You may use this forum to chat, as well as Skype and Tengaged Mail (id like to be included if possible.) If you all can come to a unanimous decision on who should receive the Exemption, that person will receive the Exemption, and the Group will earn all the money! If the group cannot decide, NO Exemption will be given, and you will forfeit all of the Money at stake.

This Mission will officially end in 24 Hours from this post. At any point during that time, you can mail me your vote for who should receive the Exemption. Your vote can be changed at ANY TIME during this 24 Hour period. The vote that will count is the LAST ONE SENT before time expires. If that vote is unanimous, the person will get the Exemption.

I will tell you that when i reveal the Results, I will include EVERYTHING. Meaning all vote switches, lack of votes, and order in which received. Remember, the Mole is still out there, and nobody can really be trusted…

(And to be clear, you MAY vote for yourself.)

This Mission will END when time EXPIRES in 24 Hours: tomorrow, Thursday, March 9 at:
// 5:00pm PST // 7:00pm CST // 8:00pm EST // 2:00am (Mar 10) GMT+1 //

Good luck!
2628 days ago
k4r4k
I want an exemption lol
2628 days ago
k4r4k
Let's all vote me!!!

Mail me if people wanna talk. I dot use Skype :p
2628 days ago
Fell6
We have to discuss it Kara, if you try to do it like this, then I'm definitely not voting you.
2628 days ago
ThisIsMyGame
I say if we give the exemption to anyone, it's the player we believe is the mole.
2628 days ago
k4r4k
Wtf are you talking about Jennifer? How was I trying to "do" anything?? I said mail me if you want to talk because I don't use Skype. So back the fuck up if you can't handle a joke of me saying to vote me.

So who do you think the mole is, gamo?
2628 days ago
pikaplayer
Pikaaaa well I agree with Gamo's logic but that in itself is very tough to know
2628 days ago
ThisIsMyGame
Well, two thoughts have been crossing  my mind
Billy and... well, I don't want you knowing everything  I'm thinking.
2628 days ago
k4r4k
MY suggestion was going to be we all go into a chatzy and let it choose with the random choose feature...

But anyway if people wanna get rude about shit, I'll just stop trying to DISCUSS things. Someone lemme know what's up before the deadline :))
2628 days ago
k4r4k
And you're going to have to share your thoughts for us to all vote alike. So you're saying we should vote Billy?
2628 days ago
ThisIsMyGame
I mean, that's just my thought.
I would think it's the best option,  but you all have opinions  as well, and I don't want to dictate the  mission.
2628 days ago
pikaplayer
Pi..ka..hmm oh Pika think Jen should get it! But Pika fine with Billy to
2627 days 23 hours ago
Fell6
Really, Billy doesn't strike me as the mole type, has he shown any red flags like some others hear.
2627 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
I think this is going to be a tough mission for us.
I personally don't think Billy is the mole. And while I understand the defensive strategy of choosing the mole to have the exemption, I still would like it for myself. I figured everyone else equally would like to be safe so my original thought was leaving it to chance/luck by using a random draw. Whatever strategy we use, we need everyone on board and I'm pretty much open to anything. I don't feel good so I'm heading to bed. I'll check in tomorrow during work to see if anyone has a good plan
2627 days 23 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Pika, so you are saying Jen seems like the mole?
Jen. Everyone  here has made some flags pop up at one point. He did it consistently.
2627 days 23 hours ago
Fell6
I need some examples, you can't just say an accusation like that without proof.

open group

THE MOLE: CLASSIFIED [Season 3]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!