This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BORNEO FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » BORNEO FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

3309 days 2 hours ago
IhasFood
Rhys and Andrew come in, you guys have done what fourteen other's couldn't get to the end, you'll have this time to tell the jury why you should win the million dollars.

I WILL ACCEPT VOTES AT 10PM EST AT THE EARLIEST, ALL VOTES WILL BE DUE ON 4/13 AT 10PM EST
3309 days 2 hours ago
Coco2846
I already voted lol
3309 days 2 hours ago
IhasFood
Well at least mail me at around 10PM EST otherwise I can't be for sure...
3309 days 2 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Hey Jury!

So there might be a little animosity towards me, it depends, because I haven’t exactly played a clean game, but I have played hard and I hope people can respect that.

On the second day of this game, I voted for Andrew, thinking he was going home, and then Boneworks, my closest ally at the time, was cleverly blindsided by my tribe.

From this second onwards, I was driven to get myself back in the game, and not only do him justice, but change the game around and go for the prize, which I never thought was possible.

In the tribe-swap I was able to regain my footing, despite being down in numbers, and blindside Clair and Jay, both people that I knew had a lot of allies in the game, and because I knew it was would get me that one step further.

Come the merge time, I made, or was inducted into, a final 4 alliance including Katie, Jimmy, Seth and myself, and we got rid of CR and Nicole.

But Jimmy was my biggest threat from Day 1, and despite being a friend I always had my eye on him, and so using Seth, we hopped on over to David and Willy’s side and successfully took Jimmy out, which was a HUGE play at that point.

However, I wasn’t content with sticking with David and Willy who were a strong duo, and so, picking up the pieces of a blindsided Katie, I was able to form an alliance, that in my mind included her and Andrew on one side, while I also kept Dane and Seth close on the other.

Willy left, and David left, both times being convinced not to play the idol.

Then there’s me sitting at the final 5 as the swing-vote, the position I dreamt of, and worked so hard for. Dane though had previously targeted to get me out, and Seth, despite being my closest ally in the game, was a wildcard and told me that he couldn’t trust me, and so I couldn’t trust him to take me to the end.

And so in the final 3 I was sat next to Katie, whose best friend I blindsided at 8th, and Andrew, who I voted for on day 1, who were both willing to take me to the finals. And in true Richard Hatch style, much like in Borneo all those years ago, I was able to take my hands off the idol, and still reach the end.

I have been ruthless at times, very manipulative at others, but I’ve also made a lot of friends here, ones I hope to keep, and I hope that you can understand that I did it all to reach the end, and to prove that being down doesn’t mean your out.

Thank you, and I’d love to hear your questions.
3309 days 1 hour ago
Jimmytv
I knew you knew from the beginning that I betrayed our alliance and took Ryan out lol. That's why Damian was coming after me but hopefully Alan warned me about you and him and I was able to take him out haha

Great game I don't have any questions for you yet
3309 days 1 hour ago
jonghyun408
Ok, so hello jury, so here goes my speech of final. I believe most of you think that Rhys controlled me over the game, but I want to say, that was not true. In fact, I did not talk to him untill f9, and back then, at pre-merge(switch) when I got targetted by Damain, Rhys and Ryan. Clair, me, CR and Jimmy launched a counter alliance, but I did something that no one knew, no one even knew who was the fifth vote for Ryan, it was me getting David. After switch, we got Alan on plan with us, and after it was a fight for Nicole and Alan, with us three as swing votes. I went into merge with Jimmy and CR, but Jimmy told me to blindside CR so I knew he was too dangerous, so I started the blindside. Yes, I started that. And I got Dane, David and Willy on plan, which was how Jimmy got blindsided. At f7 and f6, there is nothing I can do about David and Willy since I tried to save them but ot doesnt work so I got myself in f5, and let me tell you, at Danes voteoff, even Rhys hadnt told me, I would do the same since he obv voted me before, same with Seth. And at f3, I vote off Katie because as I know, she got 2 friends at jury which cant be good to me. Adding the fact whoever I vote off will vote agsinst me (which always happen). So I literally lost 3 votes already. Comparing it, I think my chance against Rhys is larger. So that was why I chose Rhys since Katie was a social threat.

I belive you might think I didnt do anything, but I did. There is one thing is my biggest accomplishment, where is a hidden part of survivor, the ability to recover from every loss. At merge, I lost all my allies, leaving me alone, but I managed to recover from having literally no original allies at f8 to f2. Which came,especially,obvious at f6 where I am the only New Tagi. I was not dragged to the end though. I mean, Rhys could have dumped me off at f4 since they wouldn't need me there, but I managed to get in a position that they wont kick me off even with the numbers.

And also,  I also recovered from the game by making new allies, and in my votes, every SINGLE vote was to the person who left, even after my alliance of 3 got broke,
so i hope you will all be judging that also, thank you. And I hope you will all listen to my case before voting, since I took a different approach and my style.and stratergy was a bit different, also I never relied on the switch to help me survive, but Rhys (kinda) did.

In conclusion, I hope you all remeber that I was the person who actually SURVIVED from 8 people left to the finales, and at LEAST give me a chance to explain my case, thank you
3309 days 1 hour ago
Jimmytv
Both of you are telling that you both had the idea of blindisided me ? Someone is lying...
3309 days 1 hour ago
Jimmytv
And btw Andrew yes Katie is my friend but I'm not voting for a friend, I'm voting fot the best player.
3309 days 1 hour ago
jonghyun408
Well, i remember back then, i told Rhys how dangerous you are, and that is how the plan of blindsiding you came hatched
3309 days 1 hour ago
jonghyun408
Well, Jimmy that was rare, I can tell you first handed in hosting games that literally 90% of the ppl just vote their friends to win, but i never regretted.that
3309 days 1 hour ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Andrew, in my confessionals since the second Ryan I left I talk about how Jimmy is the biggest threat to my game and in the game. I wasn't even aware I included you in the plan to blindside Jimmy.
3309 days 1 hour ago
Jimmytv
one question for Andrew : why didn't you voted when I was voted out (your vote was randomized) ? Where you scared to make a move or were you inact ?
3309 days 1 hour ago
jonghyun408
Jimmy, no, I voted at that Tribal Council, and now idk who did NOT vote that night
3309 days 1 hour ago
Jimmytv
Oh ok neverming my bad
3309 days 1 hour ago
AndThenThereWasOne
But thanks a lot Jimmy - and haha, I thought that you knew I knew :p I tried to pass it off that I didn't, but you saw right through me.

Also

"And at f3, I vote off Katie because as I know, she got 2 friends at jury which cant be good to me"

is pretty much verbatim what I told Andrew to convince him to take me here.
3309 days 1 hour ago
Jimmytv
haha ok good to know

open group

Food's Survivor Season 2 One World

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!