This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BORNEO FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » BORNEO FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

3307 days 12 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Cheers Dane, and I gotcha back in the Survivor game :)
3307 days 12 hours ago
jonghyun408
Yup, well I got to admit THAT was a good move, using other games to get jury votes is very clever. Well, at least now I know how did I lost, but really, great strategy, I need to do something like that next time
:-)
3307 days 11 hours ago
jonghyun408
So now, I feel like I win this for real, since I know every jury vote I got were legitimately, and not from influencing people's positions in other games :D
3307 days 11 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Dane joined after me in that game Andrew, so that's a pretty low blow to assume I'd be angling for peoples votes like that. I was just mentioning by chance.

What I'd recommend in other games if you want to win is actually playing the game and give that a try.

I'm sorry to be a dick about it, but I don't like what you're doing here.
3307 days 11 hours ago
jonghyun408
Don't need to explain to me bout that though, like the vote MIGHT got influenced, who knows, but if I get votes, at least I know I got them for real, so I will be making a closing argument soon
3307 days 11 hours ago
jonghyun408
In conclusion, I know that in this game, while being strategic is important, I also know how important to not make yourself jerky or get people to hate you, and I was a partner.with Rhys in voting, and I knew not making enemies is the most important, and at this game I did not DIRECTLY make enemies to anyone, especially in jury since 90% of ppl in tg will be bitter, while making a few significant votes, I never got myself in danger, never relied on some twist that you wont know will come to save you (while Rhys did, at the switch) and hardly made enemies directly.
While I managed to recover from anything bad happened to me, and went through multiple odds to get my way here.(not dragged here) So therefore, I hope you all will see that and vote for me,  thank you.
3307 days 11 hours ago
jonghyun408
P.S:  You guys can still ask,me questions, I will be answering the last batch at around 8pm EST tmr due to school, so yeah
3307 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
You're assuming that if we didn't tribe-swap I wouldn't be here, which I think is so far from the truth
3307 days 6 hours ago
Coco2846
lol why are y'all still pleading. almost everyone voted.
3307 days 4 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
You're right xD
3307 days 2 hours ago
jonghyun408
it is not, since the fact that we have an alliance of 5 (with David) so when we lose 2 more times, it will be you amd Damain, so it is the truth...

open group

Food's Survivor Season 2 One World

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!