This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Applications

Topic » Season 9 Applications

2536 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Applications are open from June 8th to June 18th
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around June 20th

First Name:
Last Name:
Current State of Residency:
Time Zone:
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:
Hero or Villain:
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty:
Physical, Social, or Strategic:

Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
2536 days 18 hours ago
WestTemp
First Name: West
Last Name: Boaz
Current State of Residency: TX
Time Zone: central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: i like the dog eat dog aspect the most. Its interests me alot.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: China. The top 3 really represented me as a player.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: everyoneis gonna say Cochran or Sandra tbh lol. Im more like Kass. Drama is something i love.
Hero or Villain: Misinderstood hero
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Beauty obviously because im def not the othertwo.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: Fuck yee
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Mhm

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yessir.
2536 days 17 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
First Name: Calvin
Last Name: Hobbes
Current State of Residency: Ohio
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Winning a long term BB Apocalypse game
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Blood Vs Water since it was such an interesting twist
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Natalie Anderson, watching her lose her partner day 1 then winning was hot
Hero or Villain: Villian
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Brain
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: yes daddy
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yes daddy

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes
2533 days 1 hour ago
JakeGoesOnline
First Name: Jake
Last Name: Nayz
Current State of Residency: Maryland
Time Zone: Eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Probably being in Entitled vs Earned, Suitman's 2nd to last season. I think its cool that I was brought back my first time for not making an impact, and now Im being brought back for the opposite. And playing with all stars who knows how to play is pretty dope. I think you played in Honduras with me.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Caramoan. IDK why, I just thought it was a lot of fun seeing some of my personal favorites come back.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Malcolm Freberg. He's the personality I like to have in my real life.
Hero or Villain: Anti-Hero.
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Brain.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: Nope, but I'll survive.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Sure

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: I mean I'll be around closer to 7, but Ill try to make it if they're at 6.
2532 days 22 hours ago
WillTraitor
First Name: Will
Last Name: Traitor
Current State of Residency: Chicago, Illinois
Time Zone: Central Standard
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I've yet to be in a group game that has actually moved past applications. Hopefully this could be it and I could find myself with a game under my belt.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Caramoan. This was a season that was filled with good cast members, drama, and twists that I personally really think helped the game evolve.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Brenda Lowe, being from my favorite season she was my favorite contestant of all time. I found her as a strong castaway and her elimination was in my opinion the most emotional tribal council ever. Not to mention her Final Tribal council speech to Dawn really shook me.
Hero or Villain: Hero
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Beauty (I know that's a bit narcissistic but oh well)

Do you like twists?: I think that they're a fun way to spice up the game and I do enjoy them.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Of course.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yep!
2532 days 13 hours ago
SkeletaG
Applications are open from June 8th to June 18th
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around June 20th

First Name: Skeleta
Last Name: G
Current State of Residency: Singapore
Time Zone: GMT +8
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Me exposing all my enemies!!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: S34, cuz it was hella lit and hella twisty
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: I don't have one because I'm better than all of them
Hero or Villain: Villain, i aint playing for charity
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: I IS BEAUTIFUL
Physical, Social, or Strategic: I am a social player, I outplay by scolding and exposing all the snake!!!

Do you like twists?: No, but whateva
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): ya yA YA

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: only 8PM onwards
2532 days 4 hours ago
boogie888
First Name:Carter
Last Name:Hemphill
Current State of Residency: Canada, Ontario
Time Zone: Eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: My favorite experience is winning. Winning the game,A challenge. I thrive to win and be the best.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: South Pacific. 2 returnees, redemption island AND OZZY
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Ozzy. He doesnt rely on ANYBODY but himself.
Hero or Villain: Whatever gets me to the end. Mostly hero
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Brawn
Physical, Social, or Strategic:Physical

Do you like twists?: Yessir
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Try one every day

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:Yessir
2532 days 2 hours ago
HarleyPuddin
First Name: Harley
Last Name: Lionna
Occupation: Food Mart Employee (+ Proffesional glitter queen lol)
Current State of Residency: South Dakota
Time Zone: Central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I love the relationships you make with other boos good or bad it will be remembered
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes Vs Villains this season thrilled me from the start of the game to the finish so many great heroes and of course those villains causing drama I loved every minute of it.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:Cirie She was a social queen and was one of the best players in my opinion I #CirieTheGoddess
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Beauty *Flips her green ass weave*
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social but I can be seen as Strategic

Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
2531 days 13 hours ago
ScoobyDont
First Name: Scooby
Last Name: Doo
Current State of Residency: Sydney, Australia
Time Zone: GMT +10
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Making knew connections with knew players, and ultimately making new friends. Also making the final 3, 4 times in a row!!! and winning 4 times out of 12 games. and final 3, 6 times out of 12 games.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs Villains, I just loved the dynamic personalities clashing together.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Parvati, her flirting gameplay is extraordinary and made final 3 despite being early target on day 1. Should have won HvV imo.
Hero or Villain: Hero at heart, I'll try to be loyal to you unless i hear you gunning for me, in which case we need spilt and i'll go for it.
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: I've got brains, but i cant deny how beautiful i am!!!
Physical, Social, or Strategic: social definitely, maybe somewhat strategic when it comes down to the wire.

Do you like twists?: Twists are good unless it was what happened in Game Changers* Poor Cirie... you indeed got scammed by the amount of twists left in the game.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): I'll always try to pitch in my part.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yeah sure that's around 8-11am my time, seems good.
2528 days 18 hours ago
teamjacz
First Name: Cedric
Last Name: Davis
Current State of Residency: Florida
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I've had too many to count. Probably my favorite is when I played an idol randomly and it turned out everyone else in the game was going to vote me out. I ended up getting to the end. Such fun.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Kaoh Rong was good. Very rewatchable.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Sandra Diaz-Twine, simple. Two-time winner, robbed on third time. I play like her.
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Beauty (I'm beautiful on the inside tbh)

Do you like twists?: I'd love to see twists! They shake up the game.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Gamebots love confessionals ^_^

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Any time after 6:30 would be idea as I get off of work an hour earlier.
2528 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
First Name: Brian
Last Name: King
Current State of Residency: Alabama
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: When I won D&B's Survivor. I played a completely social game, only won two luck-based comps, and rooted for the other guy, yet I won by one vote. And that was with my closest ally (who said she would have voted for me) being offline during ftc and thus not voting.

Favorite Survivor Season and Why: WC vs BC vs NC (I loved the group dynamic)
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Natalie Anderson (San Juan Del Sur) She had her sister voted out first in BvW, yet still manipulated her way to victory.
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Beauty

Do you like twists?: Oh definitely! If they are interesting LOLZ
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Sure thing :)

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Absolutely! :D
2528 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
Name: Jabbar
Last Name: Lindsey
Current State of Residency: Mississippi
Time Zone: central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: MUDs survivor all stars, I got 10th place my first season, but came back and won my 2nd time around
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cambodia, it was strong from start to finish
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: CIRIE fields, she is only person to be voted out with 0 votes
Hero or Villain: hero
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: brawn
Physical, Social, or Strategic: physical

Do you like twists?: YASSSS
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): YASSSSSSSS
2527 days 21 hours ago
Hope44
Hope44's Application:

First Name: Hope
Last Name: Sandy
Current State of Residency: Virginia
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Haven't played a group game yet.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Pearl Islands - I loved the gameplay. There was a lot of strategy that I was able to relate to and enjoyed watching this season.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Tasha from Second Chances. She had a great balance of Social and Strategic gameplay, which I relate to.
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Beauty.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social.

Do you like twists?: As long as they don't hurt my game, yes!
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Most days they should.
2527 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
First Name: Noah
Last Name: Kondon
Current State of Residency: California
Time Zone: Pacific
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Winner and Prez's Survivor Bali.  It was so fun to play, the hosts were really funny and they allowed us to play the game without a boatload of fucking crazy twists and the challenges were fair.  I didn't even win and it's still my fav game.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan, the crazy flipping and shit and entertainment honestly cannot be topped.  Cagayan had multiple amazing players and was edited so well.  I don't know if it can be topped.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: John Cochran.  I think his development over 2 seasons really inspired me and I think he is underrated.  And you spelled Survivor wrong when making this app question OOP.
Hero or Villain: Villain for sure
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Brains
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Physical, the reason I say Brains and physical is I think i'm very smart and make smart gameplay moves that tend to work out for me temporarily but I'm also very good at challenges however I do not belive I fit the Brawn "type".  I do think Physical describes me better than Strategic because I usually go hard early strategically and then need to win out later.

Do you like twists?: Yea I guess, I don't like boring stuff for sure
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes of course I always do

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes, except for Mondays at 8.
2527 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
First Name: kyle
Last Name: guldseth
Current State of Residency:  Austin texas
Time Zone: cst
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: well it has to be Michael big brother season 1 I am a robbed goddess in 6th place but right now there  in the final hoh
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: heroes vs villian  do I really need to explian
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: probably Sandra she's like me as long as it ain't  me I am cool
Hero or Villain: villian
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: brains
Physical, Social, or Strategic: srategic

Do you like twists?: yassssssssssssss of course
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yes I will

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: I ok with them
2527 days 20 hours ago
Emmett4
First Name:Emmett
Last Name:Khalifa-Kush
Current State of Residency:Michigan
Time Zone:Est
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:Probably winning clarkkents survivor because it was like everyone vs me
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:Cagayan
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:Kass because she really did play good but she had a shit social game
Hero or Villain:Is Anti-hero acceptable
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty:Beauty cause i got too much sauce
Physical, Social, or Strategic:strategic

Do you like twists?:loveee them
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):Yess i will

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:yes

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!