This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3 -

2482 days 10 hours ago
bboyRobert
*Collects Flag #86 for La Montagne Tribe*
2482 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Once again! Congratulations La Montagne! It seems your tribe is a force to be reckoned with as you claim your 3rd Individual win of the season! Shortly, your tribe will receive the next clue to the location of the Hidden Immunity Idol located back at your Tribe's camp.

But, before we get to that! I need the name of the castaway your tribe will be selecting from the La Ringot Tribe to attend Exile Island! Keep in mind that this castaway will NOT participate at Tribal Council tonight.......

[I will give your tribe 30 minutes to decide upon this as I will be busy for a moment]
2482 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If your tribe cannot come to an agreement; majority will decide who is sent to Exile from the losing tribe. Once the person from the LOSING Tribe is selected to head to Exile Island. They will then select ONE person from the WINNING Tribe to join them on Exile.
2482 days 10 hours ago
Brittney
Colin?
2482 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
I dont have a preference, I chose a name last time and in honestly we do not really know what dynamics they have over there.
2482 days 10 hours ago
bboyRobert
Yeah I'm ok with anyone
2482 days 10 hours ago
rodrigueseve
same
2482 days 10 hours ago
JMez2612
Don't care
2482 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright, it seems as if no one has any problems with Colin being the choice for Exile from La Ringot!
2482 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Yeah Colin's good with me
2482 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright, it seems like Colin F. is the choice from Exile from the losing Tribe! Colin will NOT participate at Tribal Council tonight! Therefore he CANNOT vote or be voted for!

Now! Colin! You yourself have a decision to make! Please select ONE castaway from the winning Tribe to join you on Exile! You both will leave the Island and will re-join your respective Tribe's for tomorrow's challenge.
2482 days 10 hours ago
cococolin122
Ew you hoes chose me
2482 days 10 hours ago
cococolin122
Who do I choose?
2482 days 10 hours ago
cococolin122
I guess I'll choose Caliboy for no reason lol
2482 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright! There you have it! Colin F. and Sean P. heading to Exile!

La Montagne! Your tribe will receive their clue shortly! Everyone but, Sean P. will receive the clue as he is currently heading to Exile!

La Ringot! I sadly have nothing for you! Once again, your tribe is forced to vote out one of their own. With the numbers continuously dwindling; it'll be interesting to see how your tribe approaches tonight's Tribal Council. With that said, you may all head back to camp! Tribal council will be posted shortly.......

*Send Confessions*

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!