This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Survivor Tortuga Exile Island Reunion -

Topic » - Survivor Tortuga Exile..

2474 days 9 hours ago
bboyRobert
Thanks guys!
2474 days 9 hours ago
Hufus
YAS ROBERT <3
2474 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Robert I really wanna know why you targeted me on WANTs Vivor :(not mad at you as we only had one condo here and its two different seasons butI just would like to know ahahah
2474 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*WANJs *convo
2474 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
One of you was scrutinized at the Final Tribal and wasn't seen as this huge player throughout this game. One of you was able to outlast your entire Original Tribe and played an almost too honest game at times. And one of you have had to play this game any way possible; whether that meant using the Exile Island twist to their advantage; or playing a successful Idol thwarting off their demise. Your Underdog of the Season is...............
2474 days 9 hours ago
Robbyjak
congrats robert :D
2474 days 9 hours ago
bboyRobert
Rod I didn't target you, I just heard the vote was going to be you & I heard my name being thrown out again so that's why I voted against you. I thought it was you or me.
2474 days 9 hours ago
bboyRobert
Thanks Robby!!
2474 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Lol I got told you were targeting me
I thought it was either Ikah or Tim...
2474 days 9 hours ago
Basketball200
Congrats Rob
2474 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

NICK B! Congratulations! You are this season's Underdog!

I gave it a ton of thought. And you truly had an uphill battle this entire season. Your alliance fell apart after the Tribe swap. You were forced to adapt each day in this game as no one would ever be 100% truthful with you aside from one or two people. But, you watched helplessly as each of your allies were voted out until only you remained. You were so close to the Finale Episode. But, the majority of Andrew/Sean/Robert kept you from making it any further and you were voted out over a huge threat in Nolan himself. Congratulations. You are the Underdog of the Season Nick!
2474 days 9 hours ago
bboyRobert
Thanks Ryan!!
2474 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
And Finally! The Entertainment Award! This award could go to any player who stood out; likable with the viewer's; was active; sent confessions that were informative to the game or was just down right entertaining! This was the TOUGHEST AWARD to decide upon as everyone was pretty entertaining IMO in each of their own ways. The nominees for the ENT. Award are...........
2474 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x

Alexander D!

x
x
x
x
x
x

Nolan K!

x
x
x
x
x
x

And Sean P!
2474 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
0 nominations :( I'm surprised I thought I would be nominated at least for the untapped potential one

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!