This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Survivor Tortuga Exile Island Reunion -

Topic » - Survivor Tortuga Exile..

2454 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
And with that; thank you all again for an amazing 17th Season! NEXT SEASON will feature both NEW and RETURNING players. Returning players will be INVITE only (with the exception of Golden Ticket holders). Invites will be sent out over the course or two weeks with the game beginning early September.

Until then; feel free to message me anytime yall! I'll gladly add4add anyone who has me friended or plans to do so!

PAST Records and History will be updated over the next few days. (Sorry I couldn't get around to updating Records as of yet)

You may send your requests for the Viewer's Lounge. I will NOT open the Viewer's Lounge; it will remain closed. I will approve all requests over the next few days.

http://www.tengaged.com/group/8161

And again! I do have a SKYPE VIEWER's LOUNGE. If you want in; just give me a message!
2454 days 17 hours ago
Caliboy
This season was iconic goodjob cast on making it in top 5 at 4th! It was really a pleasure playing with you guys as I really thought I would have to put in a lot of work not knowing most of you guys very well but glad I did and you guys made this season intense and enjoyable all around!  L

I am taking a break from survivor group games I keep saying that but I feel I do need one haha. Anyways don't be strangers I guess is what I am trying to say! I'm sure I see some of y'all on a new game someday.

Fun fact Robert and I were on second chances together and we never talk as got him out in jury like 8-9th and yet we were ride and die allies this game. So just shows how crazy this game can be and rodrigo I hope you can learn that too and feel free to clear any air you like via pms or anyone if like.
2454 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
No like I already understood your point while not understanding it so I won't say anything more, what I had to say I already did
2453 days 23 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Andrew D. - 'Well done on making it to the Final Tribal Council. At the Final Tribal Council. One Juror mentioned perception being reality. Do you feel the outcome of the Final vote is just?'

Thank you! Yes, I think that the outcome is just and I want to congratulate Robert for winning the game. I lacked the 'perception', as what some are calling it and that's why I didn't win. I've tried to change sth at the finale and did my best to change juror's mind, cause I knew that I didn't let the best impression as a player before that, it was strategy, I can't say that I've played a better game than the winner. I didn't have enough time, I was pretty busy in my real life, so I couldn't find enough time to play the game at the highest level at his entire duration, it lasted too long for me. But, I am happy with my performance, I got a little revenge after the last season, this time playing the entire game and who knows, maybe at some point I will have the chance to even win this series. Thank you all for a great season, it was a pleasure!

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!