This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2995 days 16 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Oh snap! I'll open them up. THE VL wasn't updated since like the final 4 since I got distracted XD
2995 days 16 hours ago
Praknasty
It's all good Jay
2995 days 16 hours ago
zorbo678
I'm bitter, but #Nasty!!!
2995 days 16 hours ago
Praknasty
Thanks AJ!

#AJ
#TheNastyOne
2995 days 15 hours ago
HotMolli
I AM THE TRUE FUCKING ALL START YALL MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE VOTING ME OUT
2995 days 15 hours ago
HotMolli
ALSO AJ IS A MISOGYNISTIC ASSHOLE AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE FOR SOME OF THE SEXIST THINGS HE HAS SAID TO ME

AJ

I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL
2994 days 9 hours ago
me2013
i won but I was the villain last time and I did nothing. Nasty wins and gets hero when I was the person doing all the work from day one. What a joke. TBH nasty I only decided to vote Rs at the last minute so you can shove your "I knew meal would vote red"

You don't know me at all. As for you two being loyal ... Whatever.

Aaron - you are an asshole and I would never do what you did to me to one of my own allies and friends...
2994 days 9 hours ago
me2013
Oh and AJ - you are just as bad. You lied to me the whole game - I have always had your back and I agreed to co=host with you. Guess what - fuck you. It is over.
2994 days 7 hours ago
zorbo678
What are you talking about??? I did nothing!!!! I back stabbed literally no one. Red and Nasty lied to ME!!!! I didn't vote you off!
2994 days 7 hours ago
me2013
"I have the idol!  Yes!  Anyway, I told AJ, since he's a close ally, and I need to bond with him (through sharing the fact that I have the idol).  He will now think that I have complete trust in him, which is what he needs to think, especially when the time comes to take out Red and Mel after the merge (since he was allied to Mel too). "

Aarons confessional
2994 days 4 hours ago
RedWing91
What do you mean Mel by

"As for you two being loyal ... Whatever."

Who are you referring to?

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!