This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

3009 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
Where's the next season taking place?
3009 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
After Tribal I knew that Paul and AJ would vote you
3009 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
Same. I knew that Mel and Aaron would vote for you as well
3009 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
I made finals twice AND this time I got votes
3009 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
That's a definite improvement
3009 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
Yeah but so was yours 6th to the WIN
3009 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Where's the next season taking place?

I'm thinking about doing Cambodia, but I'm still thinking about it.
3009 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Aaron was actually on the fence for awhile. I'll send you the message that was attached to the vote.
3009 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
Cool. Do you have any questions for us?
3009 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Aaron: This is a really tough decision.  Both Nasty and Red played good games.  One tribal council decided my vote, and that was the final one.  Nasty played a good game behind the scenes, but in order to pull off that strategy, you have to eventually get rid of the person at the forefront, who in this case was Red.  Nasty should have brought Bobby to the end, and taken the easy victory instead of making things harder for himself by bringing Red.  This decision shows that Red was able to influence Nasty to a degree where I don't buy the fact that Nasty was running the show behind the scenes; he may have played well, but Red was always in control.  So, after my rant...
Vote: Red
You played a great game.  You somehow kept your "axis of evil" alliance together (I would have thought that people would turn on you, or at least your closest allies since you kept on winning immunity), but you played this game perfectly socially.  Also, you turned the person who played a good game and really should have won (Nasty) into Woo.  You deserve this :)
3009 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I sure do!
Red-Do you think Nasty won because of a bitter jury, or because they truly viewed his strategy better than yours?

Nasty-Which season was easier? Last one, or this one?
3009 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
I actually agree with his thinking I was drawing connections to me being Woo and Red being Tony.
3009 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
Nasty-Which season was easier? Last one, or this one?

I think this one was easier actually because I got aligned with the right people when that swap happened. From then on out I knew who I could trust and went with them till the end. Last season was all about making first impressions, plus I was overly paranoid at everything. coming back I was able to identify my mistakes and fix them this time around.
3009 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
Red-Do you think Nasty won because of a bitter jury, or because they truly viewed his strategy better than yours?

I'm sorry nasty you played well but I think it was a bitter jury. Not all of them mind you but I think Bitter made the difference
3009 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
I wonder when the VL and Ponderosa will be opened?

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!