This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council-Hawaii

Topic » Final Tribal Council-Hawaii

2638 days 22 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Welcome the members of our jury...Nick, Romeo, Mac, Liam, Chris, Robert, Logan, and Samoa voted out last tribal council.
Congratulations Hufus, Luis, and Alex! You guys have made it to the final three. However, now the power has shifted onto the jury's hands. The very people you may or may not have had a hand in eliminating. Here you guys will have your chance to address the jury and plead your case, and the jury will finally have their chance to say what they wanted to say.
Remember jury. Votes need to be sent to me AND Mel (me2013). Also, you guys have 48 hours to vote.
2638 days 21 hours ago
_Adidas_
Hello Jury :)
I will try to keep this short as I hope to explain/answer in full details my moves or any other reason why I should win with your questions.

This game has been my first since a long time so to make Final Tribal Council within my return to the group games, still says of how a great game I am.
With this new "generation" of Tengagers, I decided to play how I usually always do. By being social and just keep the vote away from me, Sandra Diaz-Twine style.
In my original tribe I was a part of a majority all male alliance (Liam, Chris, Alex, Macda, and myself) We basically won every challenge and were united
Up until the swap, I was separated from that alliance and formed a new alliance with Molokai 2.0 where I managed to control the first vote which resulted in a tie and got people to change their votes in order to stay aligned with myself.
From then the game got boring for me as no one was strategizing or talking game.

At merge I was split between 2 alliances, the boys or the girls. I decided i wanted to just vote according to who the biggest threat was while remaining allied to those who i trusted
The first 2 votes were controlled by the boy majority.
It was up until Macda's vote where the game shifted to boring to survivor. I thought I was the only one dedicated to the game and was blindsided by this vote. It was then clear who my true allies were. So I managed to turn the tables and avenge Macda by orchastrating the blindside, it tied but managed to flip hufus so he can be in majority
From there, I thought I had majority when Chris (an ally) was blindsided by Robert, so what do i do to avenge Chris? I idol him out

From that point, I was now the biggest threat for winning a bunch of immunities and playing an idol. I had worked so hard to become the biggest threat while not being seen as one by the rest. I had 2 options, take Alex to the finals or take samoa ( i didnt think it was f3 then) But since Samoa had told me she wanted to do whats best for her game (i couldnt blame her) I decided i should stick with Alex.
I didnt win immunity, but I made up a lie that I had another ally to everyone in which I threatened them if they vote me out, they would regret it as I will not be voted out tht tribal
I specifically told Hufus that If i were to go, he were next because every threat once Macda was voted out, has gone. And surely, I stayed with a 3-1-1 vote
And I won final immunity and took to the end those who were loyal to my till the end

I have proven since the start how dedicated and how far I was willing to go to get here. I have not won these before but this I do deserve.

If you want to question anything or to further explain something, I would be more than happy to, goodluck Alex and Hufus
2638 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
This Rites of Passage was snubbed big time
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7700/forum/topic/19512042

So my only requirement to get my vote to win is to create a tributes to your fallen tributes, including me of course. Minimum of 1000 words. The most touching and gave an effort, win! XD
2638 days 18 hours ago
Macda27
Getting blindsided sucked. But that's not my question for the finalists. Although my vote is likely going for either Luis or Alex as they are my closest allies in the game, my question for all 3 finalists is what big moves did you do? A Game-Changer worthy move. You can list as much as you want.
2638 days 15 hours ago
ghrocky100
Ok I'm posting my speech/answering questions after school
2638 days 13 hours ago
Hufus
So guys, I'll be posting my speech late, cause I'll be out all day in the hospital. See y'all soon!
2638 days 12 hours ago
bboyRobert
Congratulations on not letting me get to the end guys. I would've won the game had I made it to the end.

I won't vote until I read Hufus and Alex's speeches because I believe everyone should get a equal/fair chance.

I don't really have any questions (not yet at least) but I do have some thoughts I'd like to share about the F3.

Hufus, you're probably my best ally in the game. You're seriously a really cool dude. However, for someone that was a great ally to me, I can't really give my vote to someone who self voted so many times and didn't even attempt the final challange.

Alex, you're cool too. From the times we did talk you seemed like a good guy and someone who would stick with his allies. You were more active than Hufus imo but you didn't even attempt the final challange either.

Luis, you seem like the only one left who cares about the game. You were a target since the merge and managed to get yourself to the end by DOING the challanges. I think you're the most deserving atm, but like I said, I'll wait for the other two finalists to post their speeches before I make my final decision.
2638 days 11 hours ago
_Adidas_
@Chris
I will post on the Rites of Passage forum when I get home

@Macda
My biggest move which would be considered "game changer" was my constant schemeing to rally votes. I did it with Liam's vote and logans vote to save myself.
2638 days 8 hours ago
vergi1
I just have to say, Alex. If you voted with me for Luis in f5 you won the game as opposed to the second place you will get now. I'd also like to ask you why in f4 you said yes for sure you would take me as opposed to just saying no we'd rather take the inact?

Congrats Luis :) I enjoyed watching you play and stay on top sorry I couldn't stay loyal but if I went to finals with you I got second so I wanted to do all I could to try and win, because if youre not first you might as well be last. I don't understand why others couldn't see that as well but oh well. Great idol play f6 sadly I couldn't compete in the f4 challenge on mobile wasn't compatible with my browser.
2638 days 8 hours ago
vergi1
Oh also hufus if you talked to me and we both voted Alex f4 then I woulda had a chance to make it with a fire starter challenge ;xx grats on getting carried
2638 days 7 hours ago
kingLiam
OK, First, Congratulations, you have "earned" it

Luis- for my POV, you were invisible, the only thing you did that shocked me in a way was your immunity run and the idol, but then, what's the point on being in the f3 if you didn't show your superiority in this game?, cause for me challenges are not a good argument for me to vote for you, it showed that you were uncapable of doing things without them, and i don't think that's good. The only positive thing you did to me, it's to expose hufus like you did in your speech

Alex- I did target you in f8, i did because you were a threat, yes i wish i wouldn't vote Macda, cause Macda wouldn't do sh*t, instead if i vote you out, i would popping in your place. I have nothing negative to say, but i don't if i'm going to vote for you?

Hufus- You told me you were campaining to save me in the revote, but Luis says he made you flip, and i'm like bitch, what?, you spoke with me and you said Liam, i'm helping you, i didn't know you were against me. I was with you till the very end, i was ready to give up whoever so you and me would be the f2, but you got greed and you decided to flip this game, and you failed. I would 100% give you my vote if you didn't lie to me, i have nothing good or bad to say, but Hufus, if Luis is saying the truth, then you have to make a pretty good damn answer for my question.

QUESTIONS:

Everyone: Why do you think, you DON'T deserve to win this game?

Luis: How far do you think you would have gone without your immunity run?

Alex: Do you think you played the best that you could?

Hufus- Why should i vote for you?

That's all, thanks
2638 days 5 hours ago
ghrocky100
OH MY GOD I JUST WROTE A SPEECH AND IT GOT DELETED ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!
2638 days 5 hours ago
ghrocky100
Ok well since I don't feel too good I'm just going to go back over the main points, if you want more details hmu in DM'S

I had a majority alliance with original tribe that I half led with macda

made a new alliance at tribe swap with chris/mac/hufus which I led

at merge the plan was to stay low, which was easy until realizing liam was a huge threat. he took out mac the week before I planned to get him out

I fought my ass off campaigning for votes and got hufus/samoa to flip and get the biggest threat out

Why you should vote me: I won an immunity, had arguably the strongest social/strategic game of the final 3, I only got votes at that one tie the entire game, and finally people were actually willing to go to rocks FOR me. that says something

Also, why I couldn't compete in f4 challenge, I did. I suck ass at puzzles and competed for 2 hours only get about 30% done, so I had a paper due the next day and I needed to get something done. If it was 48 hours I would've done it

I will now answer all questions.
2638 days 4 hours ago
ghrocky100
Chris, I will do yours soon

Macda- targeting liam when I knew, without him even telling me, that he was coming after me. this flipped power from liam to me and luis. I had to get inside Samoa's head and a bit into Hufus' too to make them think I'm not a threat. Also winning that immunity because people were trying to target me then too.

Robert- as I said, I did compete, just didn't have time to complete. needed an extra 24 hours. Didn't need it too much though. I mean no one was going to vote for me.

Samoa- I don't see how I should get 2nd. Besides, I DID vote Luis at the final 5. So you really cant say I didn't. He played the idol. I didn't know he was going to play the idol. So therefore, I did do your thing.

Liam- I do. Maybe not my physical game, but that doesn't matter to much. I mean you don't need to win challenges when you KNOW you aren't going anywhere. It just looks a little better on your track record at the end. My social and strategic game was on point. I made sure everyone I talked to knew the deal and almost every time they followed what I said. I controlled this game socially and strategically.

Why do I not? I may not have appeared as active as Luis. That was my only flaw tbh. And that really isn't my fault, I mean we all have real lives too.
2638 days 4 hours ago
_Adidas_
@Liam
Far. If you say I were invisible, then without my immunities I wouldn't be seen as a threat. That is the only reason why I was considered a threat. I had close relations with everyone, except Logan bc he always ignored me
2638 days 4 hours ago
Hufus
Hello, jury!

So I'd just like to start by saying a few things... And acknowledging some bad things too. Just like other people, there were some times that the game got pretty boring to me too and I felt like no one was strategizing or talking, cause we were all busy. Holidays and breaks made me lose my focus here... I traveled a lot, so I tried to let it go as much as I could, especially cause my vacation was almost over. Besides that, I'm from South America, so we have a different calendar here and a different culture too... I'm a medical student, and my routine this semester got really crazy, so I had to try to survive (lmao) in real life too and also to take care of my games here. For that I'd just like to apologize to you guys and to the hosts too. There's always room for improvement and in my case I can say I was clearly not in my best.

Now talking about the game, I think my strength was my social game. I talked to a lot people and I used my connections to stay alive. I heard from Liam that there was an original Molokai alliance and it became clear by the way they were voting, so I decided to use it in my favour. I started to talk more to Luis, who is an AWESOME guy and completly deserves it, and I also had a relationship with Chris, so I just kept on talking to him too. And that's where it gets tricky.

@Liam, I didn't flip on you. And I'm not lying about that, you can stop talking to me after this game if I'm lying to you. I just checked my mails to guarantee that I'm right about it. I just made it seem that I voted with them, cause I didn't want to openly go against their alliance and become a target. I talked to Robert after it tied and I said that I wouldn't flip, cause they wouldn't break and we would become targets next. And not only this tribal, I voted against them in the majority of tribals, but still I was able to get away with it, so I wouldn't be targeted. I blindsided Mac with you and I voted for Alex in the next tribal, for example, so I was not as loyal as they think I was. I knew I was the low man on the totem pole, so I couldn't just go with them and I was willing to go to rocks in your vote, but someone wasn't. After all of this, they still considered me in their alliance and I was able to shift the target off my back.

So... Just to wrap it all off, I'll respect everything u guys decide. Robert, it was great to get to know you better in this game and I also respect your decision, you were my closest ally in this game and I wouldn't ever blame you for that. I hope we can play together again in the future so I can show you that there is so much more game in me!

Thanks, guys! I'll answer your questions next!

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!