This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council-Hawaii

Topic » Final Tribal Council-Hawaii

2637 days 19 hours ago
_Adidas_
@Liam
I don't deserve the win because... hmm I'd have to say if you want to vote against me it would be because not all my votes went through
2637 days 18 hours ago
vergi1
@alex also no you didn't you voted for Logan at f5 :) I was the only vote for Luis f5 you voted f6 when he played idol
2637 days 18 hours ago
vergi1
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7700/forum/topic/19507662

And I was wrong you aren't second yet but you would probably for sure be first otherwise
2637 days 18 hours ago
ghrocky100
ok my bad, I'm sorry. I would've been taken out at f4 easily if I didn't get logan at f5
2637 days 17 hours ago
ghrocky100
Also if you guys wanna support me, go subscribe to me on YouTube at THE Disney Nerd! around 136 subs and 60 something uploads!
2637 days 17 hours ago
_Adidas_
Rites of Passage have been posted
2637 days 16 hours ago
vergi1
None the less, It was a fun game! Thanks to everyone participating and congrats to the f3. Big thanks to Mel and Jay as well!
2637 days 12 hours ago
bboyRobert
After reading all the speeches/Answers I <3 all 3 of you! My vote is going to go to the person who i felt tried their hardest overall to get to the end. Good luck all 3 of you & I hope to be friends with you guys outside this game (everyone else as well:) )
2637 days 5 hours ago
me2013
4/8 votes received
2637 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
Great game guys! Nice playing with y'all. :))
2636 days 20 hours ago
ghrocky100
my rites of passage has been posted
2635 days 22 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
The reunion shall be tomorrow at 10pm CST/11pm EST!
Schedule:
Winner
Awards
Q&A if anyone's there.
Next season's theme.

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!