This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications (Big Brother) [S1: Power Trip]

Topic » Applications (Big Brother)..

3237 days 5 hours ago
jamessmith5
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: jamessmith5
First name to call you by: James
Last initial to call you by: S.
Nickname (if you would like one): Doctor
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone: eastern

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Dr Will Kirby
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: No but i hope i play in Gen 3 :)
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: N/A
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love Big brother and i am very active so this group game looks active and i want to join for the challenge of winning
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: A villain because i wont feel bad for people when i backdoor them
Why do you think you can win this group game? i am a player that does the behind the scene work like will, mike, derrick and dan who all won
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?:i am all rounded but my i am the best at being social since i am active and people most like me
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? all day long and i am off school because of summer and i am eastern so this is a match made in heaven
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? same thing all day long it doesnt matter i will be active
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? well i would say 9 but i am going to say 10 because i am off school
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes i will do all the challenges hopefully if everything goes according to plan

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): i love explaining my game to someone and i love confessional so you would expect them from me
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? i treat everyone with respect
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yeah i understand it hurts to be evicted but i wont be mad
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: yes because who wouldnt that would mean you could be evicted and i dont want to be evicted.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: yes i understand and i will vote for sure
~
3237 days 5 hours ago
Gohandd
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Gohandd
First name to call you by: Glad
Last initial to call you by: L
Nickname (if you would like one): Glad
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: GMT + 8

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Hayden :)
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: Nope
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?: To occupy my time and gain new friends
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'll do anything in order to get further
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or  strategic?: Strategic
Why?: I weigh my options first before doing them
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 5-7 PM, 5-8 AM
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Most of the time
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Yes
3237 days 4 hours ago
AverageFinish
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: AverageFinish
First name to call you by: Austin
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one):
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Lane
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: No
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I love BB group games
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: A mixture of both
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I know when moves need to be made, and how to make them.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social.
Why?: The more people you have on your back, the farther it can take you.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 12pm-4am
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Same as above
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? YES

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: Yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Yes!
3237 days 4 hours ago
mikey918
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:mikey918
First name to call you by:Mikey
Last initial to call you by:F
Nickname (if you would like one):Mikey
Color Level:White
Time-Zone:est

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?:Dan Gheesling
Why do you want to play in this group game?: It seems really fun and active and would love to be a part of the amazing series.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? because i am very smart and have a good plan if u pick me to win;)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or  Strategic?: Sociao but physical as well
Why?: I talk a lot. But have a filter
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 12pm est-12 am est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All days for the times 12-12 pm-am est
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes i love the competitions the most

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes! Its fun
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes if not thats a rude houseguest.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? YES but i wont be getting evicted;)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: yes so i will always vote.
~

Thank you for applying!-Your welcome!!!!
3237 days 2 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Andie3Palmer
First name to call you by: Andie
Last initial to call you by: P
Nickname (if you would like one): Andie is fine :)
Color Level: Gold

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Rachel Reilly
Why do you want to play in this group game?: i havent played in a good BB series in a long time and this one seems awesome. so i want to shake things up.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain!
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because im manipulative and funny
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: I think with my head and speak with my heart. it helps get what i want.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Anytime :)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime :)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8!
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? of course!

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Absolutely!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YES!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: yes i will sir!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: i do :)
~
3237 days 2 hours ago
wildboy12
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:wildboy12
First name to call you by:Austin
Last initial to call you by:M.
Nickname (if you would like one):Playa
Color Level:Light green
Time-Zone:central

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?:Donny because he had the kindest heart and i think thats how people should be all the time
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?:No
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:N/A
Why do you want to play in this group game?:I need a group game thats active and i can cause a lot of drama plus my passion for BB
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:Im a villain ill backstab you in a heartbeat im not here to make friends
Why do you think you can win this group game?Because im constantly active giving 100 percent in anything i do!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:Social i can lie easilyyy
Why?:i can lie easilyyy
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?probably from 6-12 eastern time
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Really anything
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?9.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?Yes all of them

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.):Yes i send dramatic confessional tooo
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes ofc :) might be dissapointed but not bitter its a game
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?:ill vote dont worry
3237 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: joey65409
First name to call you by: Joey
Last initial to call you by: W
Nickname (if you would like one): Joey
Time-Zone: Central

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Dan
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Becaus wit looks fun and I love Big Brother
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Both
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I'm nice loyal but sometimes I will stab people in the back and do what I have to do to win
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: Because it's important to think ahead and be one step ahead of everyone
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 1est- 11est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? It depends if I go to the lake or not but usually same as weekdays
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Definitely
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes I understand
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?:yes I do
3237 days 1 hour ago
jasoncutie7542
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:jasoncutie7542
First name to call you by:Jason
Last initial to call you by:K
Nickname (if you would like one):Jason is okay :)
Color Level:dark green
Time-Zone:EST

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?:Britney Haynes
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?:nope
Why do you want to play in this group game?:I love big brother and I really want a win!!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?i can be very strategic
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: a little social and a little strategic
Why?:I like to be around others but I also like to throw some under to bus to push myself forward :)
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 3pm-midnight est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Every day of the week
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?8 in the summer
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?yes!

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.):yes ofcourse!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes I understand this is all for fun!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?:yes I will vote and I understand the consequences.
~

Thank you for applying!
3236 days 22 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: MarthaSpeaks
First name to call you by: Lila
Last initial to call you by: R.
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Amber M. Siyavus
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: I have not.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I find Big Brother to be a bit more challenging than Survivor and I do not get to play Big Brother as often and when I do it is almost never fun.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I think of myself as a Villain, but I have won and been nominated for each.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I believe I can win this group game because I have experience and I know what it takes to win this game; I know what to do and when to do it and my strategy is one of the best out there; if not the best.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic; I am so good at the strategic aspect of this game that the other two areas basically are nonexistent which is my tragic flaw.
Why?: I am very aware of how well people are doing in the game and who looks the best in front of a jury (well a traditional jury).
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 12AM-6AM / 8PM-12AM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All Day, but my sleep schedule is odd.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7.6
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Absolutely.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): I absolutely will.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? - eh, I guess, no promises.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: Naturally.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Of course; as this will never happen.
~

Thank you for applying!
3236 days 22 hours ago
greyconverse
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: greyconverse
First name to call you by: Gavin
Nickname (if you would like one): Gavin
Color Level: Black

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Danielle (BB8), Frankie (BB16) or Helen from BB15
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: No!
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I love group games and want to try out the twist! I'd like to challenge myself as a player on tengaged :)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Id like to think the perfect combo of both
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I can be active, strategic and am not afraid to make moves and make the game interesting. I' a huge bb fan and know the game well
Why?: If you haven't outwitted the other players you don't deserve to win the way  play the game.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? nightime
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? anyday throughout the week. Im on summer vacation :)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7-8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes ill compete in every one I can!

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): For sure. Itd make it more fun, and I love writing.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes :)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: Yes ll play everyone I can
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Yes :)
~

Thank you for applying!
3236 days 21 hours ago
ofl1998
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: ofl1998
First name to call you by: Oakley
Last initial to call you by: L
Nickname (if you would like one): Oak Tree (if needed)
Color Level: Silver

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: This is cliche but currently Audrey.
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: I didn't play.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I only have one other group game going on right now and it is not a Big Brother so I want to play in a Big Brother.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I consider myself a hero but people who don't like me consider me a villain. I think I'm a hero though.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I love Big Brother and I love the power trip theme, and if I love something I work hard for it.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social
Why?: It helps keep me off the block and helps me make friends because I'm a people person.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Tuesday and Thursday any time. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I have climbing but any time besides 4-8 pm est would work.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Same, anytime on the weekend works for me.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes :) I love dishing my game to the host.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Absolutely
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yeah, I might get a little upset but I won't lose all my shit in all of my life. I just might be a little annoyed for like 5 minutes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: Of course.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Yes
3236 days 19 hours ago
americanidolfan
Username: americanidolfan
First name to call you by: Sam
Last initial to call you by: T
Color Level: green
Time-Zone: UK time

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Rachel :D
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: No but i hope i play in Gen 3 :)
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I am very competitive and love playing to win.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends on the situation.
Why do you think you can win this group game? i am a tough physical, social and strategic threat.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: My strength is the strategy because I think ahead and think about all the options.
3236 days 17 hours ago
Libanz00
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Libanz00
First name to call you by: Jack
Nickname (if you would like one): Jack is fine thank you
Time-Zone: UK Time

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Nicole bb16
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I love Big Brother and I am here to win the game!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends but most of time im a hero.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I am very competitive and I will never give up
Why?: Because I think about the future of the game and how my actions can make drastic changes.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 12pm EST - 6.30pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 7am EST - 7.30pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.5, I come on it nearly every day
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes definetly.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes I love making confessionals
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes I am a very respectful person
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes I am competitive but I am bitter if I am beaten
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: Yes I will do more than that
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: I understand, it shouldn't happen though
3236 days 16 hours ago
lihhney
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Lihhney
First name to call you by: Lihhney
Last initial to call you by:(none)
Nickname (if you would like one): (none)
Color Level:yellow
Time-Zone:central time US

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?:
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: No.
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: (none)
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I feel i can manipulate people anway i want, and i wantto prove it, im new to tengaged and have a point to prove!

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: ( honestly not sure ) we'll have to find out.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Im a master minipulator
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: stratigic/socail
Why?: because i',ll definatly have a relationship with every sing person in the house, but you better believe each move is pre-determined
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Anytime
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? 100%

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.):definatly
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? this is a must
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: with plessure
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: i do.
~

Here we go!
3236 days 15 hours ago
diarzibari101
EQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:diarzibari101
First name to call you by:Michael
Last initial to call you by:B
Color Level:brown
Time-Zone:est

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?:jeff
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?:no
Why do you want to play in this group game?:because i like group games and i like BB
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?cause im athletic and smart
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:strategic
Why?:I dont know but i feel stronger in that area
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?1-7pm est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?1-7pm est
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?8.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?yes

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?:yes
~

open group

WRS: Survivor Bhutan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!