This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications (Big Brother) [S1: Power Trip]

Topic » Applications (Big Brother)..

3236 days 12 hours ago
Dane_Williams
Username:
First name to call you by: Dane
Last initial to call you by: W
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: TV Star
Time-Zone: Australian Eastern Time

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Daniele Reyes
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: Nope
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I'm interested in Big Brother and I want to win.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'm experienced enough @ these types of games to win.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: Stars puts u in an environment where you need to plan your every move going forward. Playing it 8 times makes equipped with the knowledge that will win me the game.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Preferably in your afternoons to night-time.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Yes
3236 days 9 hours ago
wangifold
Last chance to get applications in! They will close at 330 PM EST TODAY!
3236 days 7 hours ago
CHAEL
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: CHAEL
First name to call you by: Chael
Last initial to call you by: S
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Dan Gheesling
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: No
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to be a fan favourite and have fun playing this game this summer.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I think I'm straight up dangerous and can manipulate people very well.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Socially Strategic
Why?: When you're in the hot seat it's good to have those skills to talk your way out of a mess with strategy at the same time so it makes sense.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday at ANY TIME. Wednesday, Friday, Saturday (before 5:30 or after 9)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Read above
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? I will do my best.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes I will.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Just you and only you.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I agree to act within reason. I will never be rude to a host though.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: I do understand
3236 days 6 hours ago
ThreshSupp
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: ThreshSupp
First name to call you by: Thresh
Color Level: White
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Dan Gheesling, Will Kirby and Matt from BB12
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: Never.
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: N/A
Why do you want to play in this group game?: The reason I want to play this game is not only because it's summer vacation and I have a vast amount of free-time, but because I'm interested in becoming an author in the future, and as practice, I want to rewrite the fates of the contestants by stepping inside the house.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'm neither Hero nor Villain. Consider me True Evil because there is no one safe with me.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I combine the strategical, physical and social aspects into the game to create a complete package. There is no one more suited than me.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: My strategy is my greatest asset. When I'm bleeding out, normal people give up. Me, on the other-hand, I turn the tides.
Why?: Check above. ^
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? I'm available at any time.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Available anytime.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Since I have nothing to do, it's a 1. If you choose me, it'll be a 10.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? I'll never miss one, and if I do, you'll be notified beforehand.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): I will let you in on every diabolic plan I keep in store.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Duh?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Indeed.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: Yep.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Got it.
~

Last thing I would like to say ~
You might not acknowledge me because I'm a white level, but a silly color shouldn't decide your choice. If you're looking for hell in the house, you might as well invite Lucifer, don't you think?
3236 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!
3236 days 4 hours ago
Redthings556
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: redthings556
First name to call you by:red
Last initial to call you by: T
Nickname (if you would like one): red
Color Level: white
Time-Zone: eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: don't have one
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: no
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: none
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love big brother group games!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: both
Why do you think you can win this group game? I am a strong player, physically and strategically.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: social.
Why?: I am a nice guy.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 8-8
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Pretty much all day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?:yes
3236 days 3 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: ClumsyConnor
First name to call you by: Connor
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: Est

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Donny
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: No
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I need something to occupy me and I want to test my strategic skills.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: A Strategic Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? I play smart and I'm very strategic and I know this game.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?: Social because I am a peoples person and a nice guy and I know how to use it for my benefit.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 12am to 10pm EST.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Same as before
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.5 if I am enjoying myself
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? 100%

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): 100% I love to talk and share my thoughts.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? 100%
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? 100% I will play respectfully.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: Yep!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: 100%
~

open group

WRS: Survivor Bhutan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!