This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere [S2: Bhutan]

Topic » Premiere [S2: Bhutan]

3196 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Today, the Wheel of Chance (random.org) has decided that your tribal divide will be Leadership Style! Everyone take a moment to get into your "Dictators" and "Diplomats" tribes.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30dcb3m&s=8#.VcdrQLc1WNA

Let's get to your first challenge!

Today, it's all about quickness! Hope you all are in the need for speed, because the only way you're winning immunity for your tribe is by proving how fast you are!

When I say GO, ALL castaways participating must post the following in separate posts:

*runs*
*jumps hurdle*
*runs*
*crosses finish line*
*does a Lebron-style victory clap*

Last castaway to do a Lebron-style victory clap is out. This process repeats itself until one tribe no longer has any castaways left. However just because immunity is over, doesn't mean we'll stop. The very last castaway standing (regardless of which tribe they are on) will gain a clue to the hidden immunity idol.

Any questions?

CHALLENGE STARTS AT 630 PM EST!

CREDIT FOR CHALLENGE (DRYERFISH)
3196 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
Dictators
-Maxwell/Broniak
-Chael/CHAEL
-Griff/Griffles
-Jeremy/_JB_
-Sam/DDJOT98
-Renny/TheRenny
-Shadi/Chastain
-Tim/terose

Diplomats
-Gerard/Sunslicer2
-Max/Maxcrosby
-Chris/Gaiaphage
-Noah/Ace99
-Ish/Walkerbait27
-Lynette/Lynette
-Nikki/Avatar20
-Jessica/ThePhenomenalOne
3196 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
All future tribe divides will be decided by wheeldecide.com (It's actually a WHEEL of Chance!!!)
3196 days 1 hour ago
Walkerbait27
Awesome can't wait Gl everyone;)
3196 days ago
TheRenny
Cool! Break a leg all! I'll be at work all day but I'll get on for this. Will respond to messages as I can!
3196 days ago
Awesome :-)
3195 days 21 hours ago
TheAce
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5273/poll/coup-detat-poll-124151

Click my name here for an advantage in this game
3195 days 18 hours ago
Sunslicer2
moo
3195 days 18 hours ago
Ace99
here
3195 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
Challenge pushed back to 8 pm est
3195 days 18 hours ago
Ace99
oh my gosh i was so ready to play but ok
3195 days 18 hours ago
Lynette
hey oh.
3195 days 18 hours ago
Chastain
Can't attend at 8. Had you told me before I would've been able to. My internet is acting up tonight anyways so that's probably a good thing for our tribe, but i'll be there tomorrow whenever it is.
3195 days 17 hours ago
CHAEL
Will miss the challenge too
3195 days 17 hours ago
Walkerbait27
i thought I missed it lol I can't make it busy day tomorrow just thought I'd check to see who won its too late for me Gl tribe :()
3195 days 17 hours ago
Griffles
i will miss too

open group

WRS: Survivor Bhutan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!