This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3- Diplomats [S2: Bhutan]

Topic » Tribal Council #3- Diplomats..

3193 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due by 530 PM EST. if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
3193 days 13 hours ago
Nikki
3193 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
Nikki- This will be your third tribal. How does consistently losing affect the way your morale in this game?
3193 days 12 hours ago
Sunslicer2
Gerard
3193 days 12 hours ago
wangifold
Gerard- You didn't participate in today's challenge. Will that hurt your game in the long run?
3193 days 12 hours ago
Sunslicer2
"You didn't participate in today's challenge. Will that hurt your game in the long run?"

I mean I was there, but my internet was actually being incredibly shitty. But really, I don't think challenge strength matters that much when tribes are constantly changing. I'd vote more on loyalty than anything.
3193 days 12 hours ago
Nikki- This will be your third tribal. How does consistently losing affect the way your morale in this game?

Well I can definitely say moral is very low for me. This is literally starting to make my game a living hell. It's like I can't catch a break and it really does suck.
3193 days 12 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Ismail
3193 days 11 hours ago
wangifold
Ismail- How do you determine who to vote out as numbers dwindle?
3193 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner
3192 days 18 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Well I Look at not just activity in challenges but also social gameplay how well you're interacting with me because it's not just about winning challenges I.e. Galu, you don't get to test your alliances and people you trust a tribal council here and there ensures you are on the right path with the people you're with however anything can happen at any time idk things change like that !!!!
3192 days 15 hours ago
Lynette
Lynette
3192 days 15 hours ago
ThePhenomenalOne
Jessica
3192 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
All the votes are in.
I'll go tally the votes.
3192 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
*goes to get urn*
*takes urn back to tribal council area*
3192 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so
*No one stands*

open group

WRS: Survivor Bhutan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!