This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8- Bhooty [S2: Bhutan]

Topic » Tribal Council #8- Bhooty [S2:..

3169 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due by 6 PM EST tomorrow. Shadi has immunity and can't be voted for. if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
3169 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ITS JILL ZARIN
3169 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
Shadi- Back to back individual immunity wins. Worried you're creating a target for yourself?
3169 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner
3169 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
The only reason Im winning is because they're non-live. In live challenge ull see how pathetic I am. And rly, challenges have nothing to do with who will win, ask Monica, Parvati, Amanda, Colby, Kelly Wigglesworth and many others.
3169 days 9 hours ago
terose
Tim
3169 days 9 hours ago
wangifold
Stoner- People think you need professional help. How long until you realise the problem?
Tim- You weren't mentioned as an answer at all in the challenge. Is your UTR game paying off?
3169 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner- People think you need professional help. How long until you realise the problem?

mate, anti weed haters need to back off!!! when i start doing heroin than come tell me :D
3169 days 9 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Ismail!!
3169 days 9 hours ago
terose
Tim- You weren't mentioned as an answer at all in the challenge. Is your UTR game paying off?

Uhhhh wow. Lol I don't even know how to answer that.
3169 days 8 hours ago
Nikki
3169 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
Ish- Where do you think you stand in this game?
Nikki- You were voted as the person who will go next. How much does that worry you tonight?
3169 days 8 hours ago
ThePhenomenalOne
Jessica.
3169 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
Jessica- A lot of hate at the challenge today. How does that bode for you going forward?
3169 days 4 hours ago
DDJOT98
sam
3169 days 3 hours ago
CHAEL
CHAEL

open group

WRS: Survivor Bhutan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!