This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications (Big Brother) [S1: Power Trip]

Topic » Applications (Big Brother)..

3226 days 15 hours ago
wangifold
I've been gone for a while. But the thing that has always drawn me back to Tengaged was the hosting aspect of it all. I wanted to come back, but this time, I wanted to do something I have never done before. So for the first time in my hosting history, I will be hosting a season of Big Brother! It's a new era, and Wangy's Reality Series is dedicated to producing great seasons. Who will take home the coveted first crown in a new era? Only time will tell.

ANYONE MAY APPLY!

Welcome to the official applications page for the first season of Wangy's Reality Series, Big Brother: Power Trip! I'm back because I can't get enough of hosting and because I've always wanted to host a big brother group game! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start late June. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Anyone may apply.

This season will be like no other seen before! 14 new players will enter the big brother house hoping to take the first Big Brother title and outsmart their competitors. With a mix of live and non-live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game! The Power Trip twist is crazy, and those in power will have to make decisions that could change the face of the game, forever.

Apply today for your chance to compete in the first season of Wangy's Reality Series!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level:
Time-Zone:

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?:
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?:
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Why do you think you can win this group game?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?:
~

Thank you for applying!
3226 days 14 hours ago
jayjet
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: jayjet
First name to call you by: alexandria
Last initial to call you by: e
Nickname (if you would like one): the sweetheart bitch
Color Level: light green
Time-Zone: gmt

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: amber
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: no
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: no
Why do you want to play in this group game?: because i want to win and i want to show my bitchy side
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: villain ofc read above
Why do you think you can win this group game? because im loyal (maybe), understanding and a threar
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic? strategic
Why?: because i can make people trust me
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? al day
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? all day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10/9/8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game yes (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: yeh
~
3226 days 14 hours ago
TheEclipse
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: TheEclipse
First name to call you by: Joey
Last initial to call you by: T
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Sky
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Britney Haynes
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: I'm assuming this is talking about your Survivor. I played in both generations.
Gen 1: I think China? I got like, 8th or something. It was a long time ago.
Gen 2: Canada, Runner-Up
Why do you want to play in this group game?: 'Cause I like your hosting.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: That's not my judgement.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: Because I am a triple threat. I can dominate every portion of the game if given the opportunity to do so, and no one can stop me.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Physical.
Why?: Although I'm good socially and strategically, physically is where I always stand out the most.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? My personal preference is 8 PM EST. I can make 5-8 PM most days. The only exceptions are Wednesdays (can't make anything but 8) and Thursdays (can make 6:30 onward)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 6-8 PM. All day on weekends.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: Yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Yes.
3226 days 14 hours ago
Survivor8
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Survivor8
First name to call you by: Mike
Last initial to call you by: S
Color Level: TV

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Dan Gheesling
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: I don't believe I did
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I'm better at BB than Survivor
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I've won 20 or so other groups so why not this one?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: I'm very good at getting people to do what I want.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? My work schedule varies but I'd say 7PM or later
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? same as above
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? all non-live 100% I may miss some live ones.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: yes
3226 days 14 hours ago
CarsonWorld
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: CarsonWorld
First name to call you by: Carson
Last initial to call you by: P
Nickname (if you would like one): Cars
Color Level: Brown
Time-Zone: Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Jessie BB15 or Danielle BB14
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: No!
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: No!
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Sounds fun and love the experience!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero!
Why do you think you can win this group game? Social skills for sure
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social
Why?: Because Im very popular and well liked and I can manipulate people very well
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?10AM-10PM Daily
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime between 10AM-10PM
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes!

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes for sure
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I do agree to this
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: Yep!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Yeah
~
3226 days 14 hours ago
Amnesia_
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Amnesia_
First name to call you by: Aaron
Last initial to call you by: L
Nickname (if you would like one): Az
Color Level: light green
Time-Zone: GMT

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: never seen it
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: think so
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: can't remember
Why do you want to play in this group game?: to win
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: a bit of both I will let the public decide on that one
Why do you think you can win this group game? Strategy and social skills I have both so I will definitely win
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: all I have no weaknesses
Why?: silly question
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Weekdays after 6-12GMT
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any time
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Most yeah for sure

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course, yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: I do
~
3226 days 14 hours ago
OhNatalie
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: OhNatalie
First name to call you by: Natalie
Last initial to call you by: S.
Nickname (if you would like one): None
Color Level: Red
Time-Zone: 225

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Danielle Reyes (S3)
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: No..?
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: N/A
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I havent played a Big Brother Season in a LONG time.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Anti-Hero. I do what benefits me ;)
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I'm OhNatalie. I'm known for winning a lot of things. Even the hearts of the viewers <3
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social. It's a power trip and through my social game, I'll make sure I get through it allllll ;)
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 4-10pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any tbh
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? YES!

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): YES!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course <333
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? YES!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: YES!
~

Thank you for applying!
3226 days 14 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: SirNiceGuy
First name to call you by: Lukas
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): I would not like a nickname.
Color Level: Black

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: I don't really have a favorite.
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: If we're talking about Big Brother, no. Survivor, yes.
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: I think I was on that Cote D'ivoire/crossover thing, that first season of the reboot, I think I was invited as a returning player at least twice, I have trouble remembering those.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Heck, I haven't done a Big Brother game in a while, let's get the party started.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'm the Hero, because I'm not a good villain.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I'm not terrible.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I tend to do better physically.
Why?: I'm not exactly a strategic mind, and my social game has been attacked mercilessly.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Generally, 6:00-8:00 PM EST is the best possible time. 4:00-6:00 PM, not as much.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? I can go all day on weekends.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7.5

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Yes
3226 days 14 hours ago
IceIceBaby
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: IceIceBaby
First name to call you by: Andrea
Last initial to call you by: C

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Danielle Reyes
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: Yes
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Idk what seasons :P But I remember Cote De something and flopped due to your 2 games! I would of won!
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because BB is completely different to your BS survivor, jk :P But I do believe I'll be more successful in this :)
Why do you think you can win this group game?: Because I am just pure awesomness
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: Because to make it far you have to have a bit of all three but with strategy it will make or break your game.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?: Weekdays, 4pm till 9pm and weekends 2pm till 10pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: Anyday but Saturdays due to work commitments but I can work around that if needed.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 8 :P
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?: Yes

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Yes
3226 days 14 hours ago
subfriend
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: subfriend
First name to call you by: Azri
Last initial to call you by: Zidane
Nickname (if you would like one): Azri
Color Level: Gold
Time-Zone: *+ gmt

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Zach , Nicole BB16 & Danielle Donato
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: yes
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Survivor Cote D'Ivoire
Why do you want to play in this group game?: because its big brother game not survivor
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? Im a funny guy?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social & strategic
Why?: Im good observant , has good instinct. I use that ability when I talked to people so I know where Im stand
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 6-8pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 6-8 pm est
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.):yes i hope VL is active
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?:yes
~
3226 days 14 hours ago
Anoreoz897
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Anoreoz897
First name to call you by: Adam
Last initial to call you by: O.

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Da'Vonne Rogers
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: Gen. 1 I think
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: 11th in Fiji, 7th in China, 11th in Canada
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because almost every other "host" sucks rat balls and this seems like a good game to win haha.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Oop good question...I have qualities of both but I'll say hero.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I sucked ass in so many group games that it's gotta be impossible for me to lose another.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I am definitely social and strategic...physical will depend on the challenges!
Why?: I've always usually been a social person even though I can't stand people XD and strategy is the fun part of the game!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? I'll be in Las Vegas from June 30- July 5, but from then on I am pretty free except for Wednesdays at 7-9 PM (pole vault)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Completely free on weekends.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5 tbh
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yuppp.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Wouldn't be BB without some good DR's, would it? :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I'll consider it...xD Jk YES
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I promise lol
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: Yes yes and yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Mhmmm
3226 days 13 hours ago
steve4280
Apply today for your chance to compete in the first season of Wangy's Reality Series!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:steve4208
First name to call you by: Steve
Last initial to call you by:S
Nickname (if you would like one):Steve
Color Level:green
Time-Zone:est

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Dan
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?:no
Why do you want to play in this group game?:to bring great entertainment and win and go down as the greatest player to ever play in your series history
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: gotta b villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I play a much better strategic and mental game
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I told u already
Why?:that's me and plus I'm bad at challenges
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?2-10 est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Doesn't matter
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?yes of course

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?:yep
3226 days 13 hours ago
Jettsmith7
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:Jettsmith7
First name to call you by:Jethro
Last initial to call you by:S
Nickname (if you would like one):Jett
Color Level:Silver
Time-Zone:Mountain

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?:Britney
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?:No.
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:None.
Why do you want to play in this group game?:Cause I like Big Brother and this seems cool.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:Both, but my true personality is a hero.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I have the social, physical and mental skills to win.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:Social.
Why?:My best skill is getting people to like me.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Any time after 11 A:M est.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? any time between 11 am and 8:30 PM eastern time.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?8

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.):Definitely.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yeah, I HATE sore losers.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?:Yes, otherwise I probs wont win.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?:Yes. I like that this is in the rules.
~
3226 days 13 hours ago
WANJ
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: WANJ
First name to call you by: will
Last initial to call you by: j
Color Level:yellow
Time-Zone:est

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: ginamarie and zach
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: I have no idea
Why do you want to play in this group game?: it is big brother season
Why do you think you can win this group game? I don't know if I can but I will give it my best shot.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic
Why?: I am not good in competitions and I am not a likable person
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Most
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Hopefully

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: yes
~
3226 days 13 hours ago
KOKidd
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:KOKidd
First name to call you by:Brian
Last initial to call you by:A
Color Level:Black
Time-Zone:EST

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Dan Gheesling
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?:Yeah, Gen 2
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: El Salvador  and 5th
Why do you want to play in this group game?:Becuase I think it would be an awesome Experience to be in your First Big Brother
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I can play a great game, and I'm a loyal guy when i give you my word you have it for good.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social maybe Strength
Why?:Because i can talk a good game and when it comes down to it i can win the challenges when it counts
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?Any cause it's summer
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?Any cause simmer again
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?8-9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?Yes

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.):I'll do my best
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? For sure
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: I understand
~

Thank you for applying!
3226 days 9 hours ago
TheAce
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: TheAce
First name to call you by: marcus
Last initial to call you by: L
Nickname (if you would like one): marcus
Color Level: tv star
Time-Zone: est

Who is your favorite CBS Big Brother contestant?: Dr will kirby
Have you played in any installments of this series before (Gen 1, Gen 2)?: no I have not
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: N/A
Why do you want to play in this group game?: cause I love bb and you seem like the perfect host and I want this to be active cause I enjoy playing bigbrother the right way. Plus I wanna win.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: definitely villain. I like stirring the pot
do you think you can win this group game? Yes I can
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic and social
Why?:social because I'm good at making bonds and allies and strategic cause I know when to make a big move
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Best= anytime after 9 Est but I can do most challenges
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Usually any time on weekends
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes I will

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): yes whenever they are needed
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course! You're hosting a great game :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the evictions?: yes sir
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?:
yes and I will
~

open group

WRS: Survivor Bhutan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!