This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 39 Applications

Topic » Survivor 39 Applications

3007 days 13 hours ago
HipposUnite
First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Christian H
Username: HipposUnite
Age - 17
Karma - 1239
Color Level - Gold
Past Group Game Experience? - Ive won a season of TTRS and played twice on Lelis and once on Suitmans (most recent ones)
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) - Yes
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them?
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? - Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete? I'll be active and always try and make this season entertaining and fun! I think that I wl be able to do well and get to the end and hopefully win
3007 days 13 hours ago
LongedShorted
First Name w/ Last initial: Blake E.
Username: LongedShorted
Color Level: Black
Past Group Game Experience? Most noteworthy are Ryan's Survivor: Fiji where I won. Survivor: Island of Champions where I got 3rd out of 100 people. Big Brother: Diamonds where I got 2nd thanks to a fairly bitter jury. And the rest are on my profile!
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc): I'm a confessional addict. I love confessionals, I count confessionals for the real show. I WRITE confessionals for my survivor fanfic. So yes, I'm gonna be very active.
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? Yes.
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yes.
Tell me why I should select you to compete?
- Because I can be a cold-hearted ass if I need to be. My motto for group games is one I got from my favorite show, Game of Thrones: When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die, there is no middleground. And I don't plan on dying and I'll do whatever it takes to survive.
3007 days 7 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed) Qaz w
Username qazwdxedc
Age 16
Karma 92 or something
Color Level green
Past Group Game Experience? 2 time player in njs, benlinus, bingos, Cubs, bhds, drwhtnot and islandsurvivor (probably more) 5th place in last man standing.
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) ever since last man standing, I've improved on being more on top of confessionals as opposed to only one per episode. Expect 2 or 3 per episode. I'm always at challenges.
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? Those are the best times for me
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yeah
Tell me why I should select you to compete? I played very well in last man standing, but I was overshadowed by higher levels. My desire to win is high, and I know what I have to do. I want to play in your survivor as opposed to playing a long 50 player game where I got tired lol:). My A game is coming.
3005 days 10 hours ago
alanb1
First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed) Alan B
Username alanb1
Age 16
Karma 4618
Color Level TV Star
Past Group Game Experience? BigBen, suitman, user5, julian (thesexiestdude990), mariahann, and a whooole lot more
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) YES
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? if theyre at 7 then yes but earlier no
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? ofc yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete? Because im not afraid to let the felicia out of me if these bitches think they can take me down
3004 days 12 hours ago
Brashful
First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed) Luke D
Username brashful
Age 16
Karma 90s
Color Level oramge
Past Group Game Experience?
Andrew Hero Vs Villains: 1st
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete? I want to be known as the Gay Boston Rob
3002 days 21 hours ago
NotNicky333
First Name w/ Last initial: Nicky S
Username NotNicky333
Age 14
Karma 2262
Color Level: Blood
Past Group Games: Matt64 Survivor: 8th? It was like 7th 8th or 9th I think.
Are you active? YES!!!!!!
Live challenge between 6-9pm est can you make most of them? I can make all of them except for Tuesdays.
Do you send screenshots?: Yes.
Tell me why I should select you to compete?: I want to make this season Blindside City.
3002 days 17 hours ago
Osiris
First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed) David M
Username osiris
Age 15
Karma 400 idk
Color Level black
Past Group Game Experience? a lot
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) yes pretty active
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? that is perfect
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? yes i can
Tell me why I should select you to compete? you should select me because I play a different (not necessarily better) game than most people on here it is unique and fun to watch
3002 days 16 hours ago
Jassos4
Username Jassos4
Age 28
Karma1131
Color Level black
Past Group Game Experience? Lots
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) always
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? Yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yep
Tell me why I should select you to compete? Cause I'm active, competitive and super social a little dramatic
3001 days 22 hours ago
Cmack311
APPS CLOSED

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!