This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 39 Applications

Topic » Survivor 39 Applications

3015 days 19 hours ago
Cmack311
With the current season(Tocantins) wrapping up, it is time to look for some new faces to Cmack's Survivor!

The upcoming season is going to be the 39th Survivor group game hosted by Cmack311, 52nd overall group game, and with the 40th Survivor coming up(expect something special), we are looking for a great new batch of players that could really make the 40th Survivor something huge

Applications should include the following:

First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed)
Username
Color Level
Past Group Game Experience?
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc)
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them?
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those?
Tell me why I should select you to compete?

***Please only apply if you are going to be an active player***

The applications will close within the next 2 weeks, and the game is to officially begin approx. on Monday, February 29, 2016

Good Luck!
3015 days 19 hours ago
Galaxies
Name: Ben H
Username: Galaxies
Color Level: Gold
Past Group Game Experience? Not much, I mostly stick to the designs portion of the website but I want to give it a try.
Active? Yes.
Live challenges? Yes.
Non-live? Yes.
Because I bring the drama. =]
3015 days 19 hours ago
brandonrichie
First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed) — Brandon R.
Username — brandonrichie
Age — 16
Karma — 430
Color Level — Red
Past Group Game Experience? — Well, I am fairly new to group games. I got 8th in NJ's Survivor: Congo, 3rd in Zachboy's Big Brother: A Winter Wonderland, and I'm currently in the Final Four of Coolnarwhal88's Survivor: Yangudi Rassa.
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) — I'll probably be one of your most active players. I love confessionals because it's when I get to rant and I always try my best in the challenges!
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? — Yes, definitely!
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? — Yes!
Tell me why I should select you to compete? — I think there are two main reasons why you should pick me. The first is because I want to prove myself. In all of my past group games I've been robbed of the win. I definitely think that I have what it takes. I am an excellent social and strategic player, but I have no wins to wear that title effectively.

The second reason is my personality. Those who have interacted with me on this site will tell you that my personality is very... bold, to say the least! I am sassy, charismatic, and hilarious (or at least I make myself laugh). I will provide your season with just the right amount of sassy gay charm and fantastic gameplay. Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to hear back from you. <3
3015 days 19 hours ago
mrcool

First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed) Matt F.
Username Mrcool
Age 19
Karma 400 something
Color Level Black
Past Group Game Experience? Check profile
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? Yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete? I'm MRCOOL?
3015 days 19 hours ago
Connor_
First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): CJ M.
Username: Connor_
Color Level: TV Star
Past Group Game Experience?
2nd Place in Jimbo's Survivor: Failures vs. Favorites
Winner of Turney Time Big Brother 7
Winner of Sam's BB Australia
8th in Expect the Unexpected 14
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) Yes!
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? Yep that works perfect
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yep, I have gyazo.
Tell me why I should select you to compete? I've been looking for a host who I know can host a quality game, and I haven't played a group in a while! I'm a great competitor and I promise I'll put my all into this game.
3015 days 18 hours ago
tundrahenry101
First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed) Jake S
Username tundrahenry101
Age 16
Karma 1301
Color Level sky
Past Group Game Experience? Yes plenty
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) all the time!
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? Yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? I can try
Tell me why I should select you to compete? I have plenty of experience, played 5 times in njs survivor so I'm pretty memorable!
3015 days 18 hours ago
DryIceBros
First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed): Gregory L
Username: DryIceBros
Color Level: Yellow
Past Group Game Experience?: A lot. :P
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc): I should be.
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them?: I should be able to (Same answer twice :P)
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those?: Yep.
Tell me why I should select you to compete?: Because I'm the best (worst) player in the history of Survivor.
3015 days 18 hours ago
Swagger55
With the current season(Tocantins) wrapping up, it is time to look for some new faces to Cmack's Survivor!

The upcoming season is going to be the 39th Survivor group game hosted by Cmack311, 52nd overall group game, and with the 40th Survivor coming up(expect something special), we are looking for a great new batch of players that could really make the 40th Survivor something huge

First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed) cal c
Username swagger55
Age 14
Karma. 63 don't play games a lot
Color Level orange
Past Group Game Experience? Island survivor,bingo survivor, Luis survivor, many others
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) yes promise love confessionals
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? Yep
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete? You should select me because I've always wanted to play in your game so I will always play to my best ability,follow rules,and do whatever it takes to win

***Please only apply if you are going to be an active player***

The applications will close within the next 2 weeks, and the game is to officially begin approx. on Monday, February 29, 2016

Good Luck!
3013 days 20 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed) : Joe I.
Username JoeDaManXD
Age 17
Karma 545
Color Level Black
Past Group Game Experience? Well, Link's survivor, Leli's survivor, Suitman's survivor, Ramanik's big brother, NJ's survivor, Turney's BB.
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) Yes I am.
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? I can make to most of them, but I'm from Europe so my time-zone is GMT. I might not make it to the every single challenge, but I'll try my best. Just being honest :P
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Of course I can :P I love non-live challenges besides puzzle lol -.-
Tell me why I should select you to compete? Well I'm very opinionated, I always speak the truth and I am not 2 faced. I am very open minded and I do what I wanna do when I wanna do it. Sometimes I blow up because people are too fake so I might bring some drama to the table but it's all up in the air :D But ya, I didn't play a group game for a while now so I need to get back to the game baby :P
3009 days 16 hours ago
cole225
First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed) Martin Pepit (you can call me Pepit)
Username : cole225
Karma 67
Color Level Orange
Past Group Game Experience? ive only played 2 survivor base groups i usually did roleplay groups i used to be super active from 3-1 years ago and i want to start playing this again
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) Yes my friend
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? yup
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Definitely 
Tell me why I should select you to compete? Hey man If you want fun backstabbing alliances doing anything to get to the end. Well i am your guy my friend
3009 days 8 hours ago
harrywasnak
First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed) Harry W
Username harrywasnak
Age 14
Karma 580
Color Level Black
Past Group Game Experience? I have a lot including TTRS, TTBB, Suitman's, and Ultimate Stars. Best placements are on my profile page.
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete? Because I am a great and entertaining player who would love the chance to play another big name game.
3009 days 8 hours ago
Yaxha
nik
yaxha
like 2400 idk
blood
i won obscuritys survivor and like 1 other one
yeah
yeah
yeah
im entertaining
3009 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed) Sagar D
Username obscurity
Age 22
Karma TV star
Color Level 4459
Past Group Game Experience? see profile
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them? yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete? im always active
3009 days 8 hours ago
chibideidara
First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed) Edgar P.
Username -  Chibideidara
Age- 18
Karma - 2316
Color Level - Sky
Past Group Game Experience? - I don't play much skype games, but when i join them im very dedicated and try my best. I tend to do good.
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc) - Yes
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them?- Yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? - Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete? - Like i said im very dedicated when i play these and im very upfront with moves i make.
3007 days 13 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
First Name w/ Last initial(this is how you'll be addressed) Eli O
Username- EliOrtiz1234
Age- 18
Karma- 8486
Color Level- sky
Past Group Game Experience?- ive played too many
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc)- yes
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them?
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those?- yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete?- because im active and fun and i want to get back into group games
3007 days 13 hours ago
splozojames50
First Name w/ Last initial: Splozo J
Username: splozojames50
Color Level: tvstar
Past Group Game Experience?:
-3 time winner of RSF (runner up like 5 times)
-made it deep in gaia's series a few times back in the day
-won suitman Bingo's best vs Suitmans's soldiers (made it deep/merge 2 other appearances)
-made finals in ttrs ilm, and amazing race
(off the top of my head)
Are you active?(Send confessionals, challenges, etc): i usually send a confession per cycle of the game or if something ~big~ happens. Challenges definetly active for
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST(mainly 6 or 7pm est), can you make most of them?: yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those?: yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete?: I feel like most people come into survivor and the first thing they say when asked this question is "im not afraid to make big moves!1!" but my attitude is always to analyze the situation and play with the cards im dealt with. I'm more of a reactive player as opposed to proactive players that just want to make big moves to put on their resume if they make finals.

Besides that I am active and like to think i contribute an interesting dynamic to the games ive been a part of

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!