This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Merica Tribal Council #12

Topic » Merica Tribal Council #12

3283 days 22 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Come on alan vote
3283 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Well he is on 15 hours Double, we will just have to sit here and wait
3283 days 21 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Just self vote him
3283 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
voting closes in 20 mins
3283 days 21 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Ok
3283 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
i love how i clearly told everyone 7pm and if they weren't gonna be on to let me know beforehand their vote so they weren't self voted
3283 days 21 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Oh the shade
3283 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
I sent this to all of you two days ago -

Tomorrow, there will be 5 castaways remaining. I will post a non-live challenge in the afternoon that will last until noon on Sunday.

Tribal on Sunday will be very quick, because there will be a LIVE final 4 immunity challenge at 8pm est on SUNDAY. I must read the votes in the final 5 before then, obv.

IF YOU CANNOT BE ONLINE TO VOTE FROM NOON TO 7PM EST, THEN MAIL ME A LIST OF WHO GETS YOUR VOTES. I will just give your vote to the top person on the list. You will recite a self vote if you fail to send me a vote for tribal on Sunday!

I ideally would like to have a live final 4 tribal council, and have the final 3 selected that night. However, this would only happen if all 4 remaining castaways are online then. If not, then it will be like any other tribal.

FTC will be from potentially late Sunday - early Monday, and the winner announced hopefully on Tuesday.
3283 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
OFC, the final challenge plan has changed. but everything else remains in tact

I will give alan until 9pm to vote
3283 days 21 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I'm just wondering who's gone sorry can't help it
3283 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
fuckkk ugh alan needs to vote
i am just going to wait for him to vote

this is annoying though, because i really wanted the f3 to be announced tomorrow night. now at this point tribal for f4 won't be posted until tomorrow
3283 days 19 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Joe please self vote him
3283 days 19 hours ago
Baseball03
Yeah just give him a self vote you warned us and he didn't listen so
3283 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
This is really ridiculous
3283 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
his vote possibly will make a difference as to who is voted out

i don't want his self vote to ruin it all for everyone

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL Survivor Worlds Apart

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!