This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Merica Tribal Council #12

Topic » Merica Tribal Council #12

3271 days 7 hours ago
doubledarefan01
He's at 19 hours now
3271 days 7 hours ago
doubledarefan01
We never gonna finish his
3271 days 7 hours ago
doubledarefan01
But it's not fair to those who did vote to wait
3271 days 6 hours ago
Stilts12
he is at 20 hours sorry I know im a jury member but shirin spoke at the tribal and said. Oh my god she has flame to
3271 days 5 hours ago
TheAce
Shut up stilts
3271 days 5 hours ago
doubledarefan01
This is getting really ridiculous
3271 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
God I'm sorry but I will say that there is no clear majority now in the vote, so I cannot discount his vote. If he doesn't vote by 9am, I will disqualify him from the game with a 5-0 vote and he will become a member of the jury.
3270 days 19 hours ago
TheAce
3270 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
Announcement..

I have counted the votes...

The current vote count:
TheAce - 2
doubledarefan01 - 2
Alanb1 - 1 (self vote)

There has been a tie between TheAce and Doubledarefan01. The reason why I waited so long for alan was because I already knew there was a tie.

What I have decided is MrPokeguy9 and Baseball03 must mutually agree on who they want to vote out. If they don't, then Alanb1 and Baseball03 will pull rocks. (alan gets a self vote in revote, seeing as he isn't on)

Mrpoke and baseball, a decision would be great if you could send it ASAP! I really ideally want ftc posted tonight, so before noon would be great:)
3270 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
This is a game, and I must stick to my rules since the time is 2 days offline.
3270 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Wow I wonder who voted for me
3270 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
I fucking hate having to disqualify someone in the final fucking 5.

Whatever...

The 13th person voted out of Tengaged OFFICIAL Season 10 Survivor World Apart and the 7th member of the jury
Alanb1
3270 days 18 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
So are we making a decision or not now?
3270 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
Don't bother poke and baseball, i made the decision

i really didn't want to disqualify anyone now because it really is such a crucial point for everyone in the game, and with this twist coming up, someone certainly is gonna get the short end of the stick.
3270 days 18 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
..................I swear if it what I am thinking with this twist..........I'm gonna be looking like a straight up villain lol

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL Survivor Worlds Apart

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!