This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ep.2 "Breaking Point"

Topic » Ep.2 "Breaking..

3089 days 13 hours ago
TMtyler360
North: *smirks* I have a bad feeling your "hobbies" are going to be very explicit
3089 days 13 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *smirks back*
I'll just say they involve getting completely wasted.
*crosses her arms
What about you then? What do your hobbies include?
3089 days 13 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Worthington: Ok Well Im more Experienced I've Been A Commander  For 12 Years I Have Been On Very Dangerous Missions In My Time Like Operation Coolvin Only 3 Of Us Made It Back From That And I Held This Ship Together While Is Was Under Attack And I Have Trained For Years In Every Level Of Training Their Can Be
3089 days 13 hours ago
XtremeNerd
(how long are the awards?)
hall:*radios Willow*"look you dont need a robot foot"
3089 days 13 hours ago
JustBeAmazing12
( Well Because Her Foot Is Crushed)
3089 days 13 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(a robot foot rofl im dead)
3089 days 13 hours ago
tai4165
Mark: *chuckles at the conversation he's overhearing but staying out of it for once and continues to write* ...mmm...droxx?...ner...cryptic fendoreans.....
3089 days 13 hours ago
TMtyler360
North: Almost getting killed by terrorists, pirates, etc probably make it onto my hobbies list....seeing that it happens so often
3089 days 13 hours ago
JustBeAmazing12
Willow: *Smirks * Then How Do We Fix This I Dont Wanna Walk On Crutches For 3 Months
3089 days 13 hours ago
TMtyler360
(idk, but i think i wont be back till like 9 PST, or otherwise 12 EST, cuz its a long drive)
3089 days 13 hours ago
XtremeNerd
Briggs:"sam has already submitted a report specifically asking for you not ton be promoted due to*pulls out datapad with report* massive bias concerning the lives of the crew, and the quote inability to make command decisions, how do you respond?"
3089 days 13 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: If we're talking about violence, sweetie. Going to trial over whether it was self-defense or murder would be my hobby. I'm talking about when you're NOT on the ship and NOT almost getting killed by the world.
3089 days 13 hours ago
TMtyler360
North: *smirks* heh......i guess.......im relatively good at hockey, XD, lets face it though, how would life be fun if u werent about to die every second
3089 days 13 hours ago
TMtyler360
(can we start earlier maybe XD)
3089 days 13 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Worthington: Look They I Was Doing My Best Alright My Main Concern Was To Find Everyone And Get Those Shields Up Wouldent You Want To Find Your Son Ok I Have Done Things Like That Before I Was Just Paranoid Because My Son Was Lost He Has Not Seen What I Have Done How Many People I Have Saved Before I Was Worried About Him Ok

open group

Gen 2 To Boldly Go..

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!