This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ep.2 "Breaking Point"

Topic » Ep.2 "Breaking..

3114 days 4 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *rolls her eyes at Jeff*
It's not like THAT, we're not sadistic.

*looks at Mark
Yeah... Fendoreans really like to give out their doomsday warnings, three guys approached me in the bar using that as a pick-up line. It's really popular in that society, or it could be totally irrelevant, I dont know.
3114 days 4 hours ago
XtremeNerd
Hall:"ty"
3114 days 4 hours ago
tai4165
Mark: thinned out tree basically...and I don't know...speak to people in their native language and they'll tell you some interesting stuff...*looks back at the notepad* ...not the mala'kak...hmmm
3114 days 4 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Worthington: But He Has Been Training As Hard As You And Me
3114 days 4 hours ago
XtremeNerd
Briggs:"o he is not the problem, the problem is the effect he is having on your commanding ability"
3114 days 4 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *chuckles
I think you just believe whatever those people tell you, they're nice folks but they ain't all there, they're kinda cute too.
3114 days 4 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(*tho
3114 days 4 hours ago
TMtyler360
North: xactly,
3114 days 4 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Worthington: It Wont Happen Again I Can Promise You That And Out As much respect i can put this You Can Tell Sam To Shut His Mouth
3114 days 4 hours ago
XtremeNerd
Briggs:*raises in eyebrow* "I value his opinion a much as value yours, i will take this talk into consideration for promotion, your dismissed"
3114 days 4 hours ago
tai4165
Mark: They were pretty sexy....and in that hot sprin-*shakes his head* Think what you want, I've been around enough species to know bullshit from intel...
3114 days 4 hours ago
JustBeAmazing12
Willow: Ok What Are We Doing Here
3114 days 4 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: You know what they say, 'Once you go Alien, forget Homo Sapiens'
*winks
3114 days 4 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
( Lol I Have Made Worthington Really Bitter)
3114 days 4 hours ago
XtremeNerd
*Drizella is walking down a corridor, suddenly an orange glow surrounds him until he has disappeared, a fendorean appears where he was walking, he smiles and quickly runs off, no one notices*

open group

Gen 2 To Boldly Go..

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!