This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Grand Finale: The Final Mission

Topic » The Grand Finale: The Final..

329 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Turcia

Jaxon- I mean, I don’t know if this has the PIZAZZ I was looking for in a finale. I’m quite familiar with the song, I like it quite a lot, and both Emlyn + Cloudy June- but it’s pandering. My critique stands the same on songs that don’t surprise me- if they are better than what else is posted, it will be reflected in my rank. If it is on par, the song that surprises me will always take priority. Playing it safe is sometimes a risk.
329 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Jack

Jaxon- Bree Runway really impressed me round 1 of this competition, I’m curious to see if this will be the same effect. Honestly? It kinda does! Like maybe it’s the lackluster competition this checkpoint, but I’m feeling this song a lot. Missy Elliot is always a queen, mom, kinda boring of a pick, but rap is a risk in this series. I was actually quite impressed at her not just feeling like a feature. Her verse didn’t feel just thrown in there. It’s not my favorite song in the world, but it does it’s job here.
329 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Heat 1:
329 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Kemi

Jaxon- After two very lackluster songs for a checkpoint dedicated to me, I'm hoping for something GOOD. Maybe it's the follow-up, but this is so good. It wasn't a SLAY for me, but I really like the vibe and their vocals. It's keeping my interest. She isn't perfect, but she is head and shoulders above the rest here.
329 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Jared

Jaxon- Sending a song not in english to checkpoint Jaxon.... it's a risk to say the least. Like the song wasn't bad, it was a fun little vibe, I just feel like no connection to the song personally. It's giving like background music, not jam out on my playlist to me. It didn't do anything offensive, but also nothing special.
329 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Xakim

Jaxon- Sees the country, gets excited, hears the era gets unexcited. I think their voices paired nicely to me. The back and forth was fun with the vocals, and the conversation of just roasting how awful men is was fun. I just feel it seems a wee bit, meh to me? Like their voices sound nice together but IMO aren't my favorite, the twang sounds a bit forced and phoney. The song just feels a bit fake radio country.
329 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Checkpoint 3: Checkpoint Deme - Pop Rock Men
329 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Heat 1:
329 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Xakim

Deme- Oh, I fucking love Marianas Trench. Josh Ramsay's voice is just so... 🥰... the only issue here is I know sooo many of their songs, so there's definitely others I would have preferred, but like... this is so good. I can't even deny it. It's so catchy? And the vocals right near the end... like... hoooooly shit.
329 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Jared

Deme- I'm kind of obsessed with this band name, actually. Like okay? The vocals are so fun, too. I really like this!
329 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Kemi

Deme- Ooh, this is so good? I love love love the vocals, and the instrumental is just... so good. This is so good. I think... I have to add her to my Spotify likes....
329 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Heat 2:
329 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Jack

Deme- I mean, I can certainly say I wasn't expecting to see Imagine Dragons here. Oh. This is... an intro of kinds. Oh. I... um. I don't really like this, I don't think. Like, I do enjoy some Imagine Dragons music! Just... not this one. I don't like this one.
329 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Turcia

Deme- Oh, I'm actually super excited for this one. I've only heard good things about it, and like... wow, the good things were true? Bop? I love love love the vocals, I love the instrumental, I love the lyrics, okay??? Okay?? Okay?? I can't believe I haven't listened to The Hoosiers before, like, this week. Great pick! She's going on my Spotify likes 💖.
329 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
Alex S

Deme- Oooh, this is immediately fun. Loves the intro so much. The instrumental for this is just like... so good? I really like the chorus, too. Like, I don't know if I really like the vocals all that much, but the instrumental is making up for it.

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!