This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Grand Finale: The Final Mission

Topic » The Grand Finale: The Final..

329 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Kemi

Jaxon- Isn't Daya the one who sang Sit Still, Look Pretty? I hated that song. Why wasn't this her radio hit that put her name on the map?? It was catchy, maybe a bit repetitive, but is on par with my other contender posted this checkpoint. You have had a pretty rough season with an emotional edit, will it have all been worth it?

Josh- Omg I love Alyson Stoner. Oh I really love this sound. It has a similar vibe in the chorus to something else but I can’t quite put my finger on what it reminds me of. I really like it now but I can see myself absolutely loving this on more re-listens. Def feels like it will age well with me.

Krystal- Well it’s certainly Daya. I haven’t heard her music in a while. Her voice is pretty… unmemorable to me? But it does have a sort of catchy, fun little chorus, hyped up by its instrumental. It’s not bad by any means. Take my #1 for the Winners Single checkpoint! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif

Deme- Oh, is this gay? I'm suddenly more interested in this video, wow. Anyways, she's fine? I like her enough. I don't know if I'd ever listen to it again, but like, I don't hate it at all.

Kemi- I am surprised you went with this song, like you know much edgier songs. But it's still cute, but it kinda falls into the basic category, idk... I am not truly wowed, but its still like decent I guess? Yeah you could have slayed my life so much harder than this like I know you could, because the repetitiveness of it did get on my nerve a bit.
329 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Heat 2:
329 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Jack

Jaxon- Yeah, I didn’t really feel strongly for this one. Once again, the beat was really good on this song. I just feel like, I didn’t really have anything special that makes it stand out for me. It’s giving me background music vibes. I wouldn’t listen to this by my own free will, but I also wouldn’t turn it off if it came on. It’s a song that exist. You have been a dark horse throughout this competition, will the others regret letting you sneak your way into the finale?

Josh- Come on french. This song sounds very beautiful. I just wish I had any idea of what was going in. I like linking in heavily to the words of a song but like this song almost makes me not care because the sound is so enchanting and mesmerizing. Pleasantly surprised with this.

Krystal- Oh wow like… I will say this is a beautiful voice. I will say that! That’s about all I have to say. I think I’ve been missed entirely. Am I in the right theater? Let me check my tickets… It picks up with this instrumental, and I do like that a little bit more, but I still feel a bit of whiplash from that start. It was miserable.

Deme- ...Wow, you sure did send songs for this. You did. I like her voice? Like, it's very pretty. I just... am not sure if I care much for the actual song. Like, you... definitely could have sent worse? I like when she says evidemment and it actually picks up a bit?

Ali- It's hilarious for me that the theme you managed to do well was the one that has no regulations. But yeah the song is good! I have nothing negative to say. I am living for this disco ballad  like yeah... I just happened to like the other two songs more, shrugs.
329 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Turcia

Jaxon- Oh I stan Lilyisthatyou. Like truly a mom. This was actually the first song of hers I came across, and I did fall in love. I’ve used her myself multiple times in song games. She isn’t on the same level of pandering as Emlyn to me, but after a really lackluster collective Heat 2- this song may have been just what I needed. Bawp. You have been a force all season long in this series, will the dominance continue and will the OTT edit get you a win?

Josh- Oh I actually really like how this song builds up to the chorus and how unique it sounds. A very good submission of this finale. Reminds me of like a cheerleader chant you’d hear at a football game in terms of how its sounds, not the words themself.

Krystal- Oh I like Lilyisthatyou’s one song! This song has like a lot of synth, which is a bit overwhelming, but I also don’t hate it. I’m just not sure if I love it. And yet… I also like it… but I hate it… but I… hmmmm well. This song is certainly an experience. Take my #1 for the Winners Single checkpoint! https://i.imgur.com/AtuM2RJ.gif

Deme- ...This is definitely a song. That exists. I like how aggressive it gets?

Ali- Well one of the judges is going to cream over this song. It's very ballsy of you to submit a less than two minutes song, but like Lilyisthatyou is one of those artists that manages to slay with their short songs, and this one is prime example. The beat in the chorus truly makes it a spectacular listen! Getting ranked 1st by me 3 times across the board... like you did eat.
329 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Alex S

Jaxon- Clocks in to my final song of double agents. For me? This is easily your best song of the finale I listened to, like hands down the best. She did some really fun things with her voice, the beat was really good. The overall vibe of the song was just really well done. Will your 4th time be the charm for you? Or will it take time #5 to finally get to the crown.

Josh- Oh this is such a different sound than anything else I’ve heard this finale. I don’t know if its just so great in terms of contrast but I am obsessed with the sound of this and the power that she holds vocally. One of my favorites from both heats.

Krystal- Oh actually this voice is really pretty. I like when she goes real deep with her vocals, a bit like growly. It’s fun. I actually don’t know what she’s saying. But that’s fine. It’s still really pretty to listen to.

Deme- Oooh, I really like the vocals here? Gorgeous. Oh, wow, um. Things have changed very abruptly about 50 seconds in. I still like it, I just... um. Hm.

Ali- Oh I love for the vocals, like where has she been hiding my entire life? Yeah this is so gorgeous. I don't know how the other judges will rank this, but I feel like some will rank it higher than Kemis song, and others might not. Its hard to predict where it lands since it can either do really well or falls into mediocrity. For me, it is going to be ranked first!
329 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Jack... Turcia... Alex S...

I will be announcing heat 2 results first. Please stand forward.
329 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have...
Jack!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Checkpoint 1: You ranked 3rd in this category.

Checkpoint 2: You ranked 1st in this category.

Checkpoint 3: You ranked 3rd in this category.

Checkpoint 4: You ranked 3rd in this category.

Checkpoint 5: You ranked 1st in this category.

Checkpoint 6: You ranked 3rd in this category.

Checkpoint 7: You ranked 3rd in this category.

Your seven scores combined and averaged gave you an overall score of 2.42. This ranked you THIRD overall this heat, which places you THIRD overall this season.
329 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
The winner of Heat 2 is...
Turcia!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Checkpoint 1: You ranked 2nd in this category.

Checkpoint 2: You ranked 2nd in this category.

Checkpoint 3: You ranked 1st in this category.

Checkpoint 4: You ranked 1st in this category.

Checkpoint 5: You ranked 3rd in this category.

Checkpoint 6: You ranked 1st in this category.

Checkpoint 7: You ranked 2nd in this category.

Your seven scores combined and averaged gave you an overall score of 1.71. This ranked you FIRST overall this heat, which places you FIRST overall this season. Congratulations on being our first of two winners of Jaxon's Ultimate Song Choice Competition 12: Double Agents.
329 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 2nd... Alex S.
Checkpoint 1: You ranked 1st in this category.

Checkpoint 2: You ranked 3rd in this category.

Checkpoint 3: You ranked 2nd in this category.

Checkpoint 4: You ranked 2nd in this category.

Checkpoint 5: You ranked 2nd in this category.

Checkpoint 6: You ranked 2nd in this category.

Checkpoint 7: You ranked 1st in this category.

Your seven scores combined and averaged gave you an overall score of 1.86. This ranked you SECOND overall this heat, which places you SECOND overall this season.
329 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Xakim... Jared... Kemi...

It is now time to announce the Heat 1 results.
329 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
In 3rd we have...
Jared!
Checkpoint 1: You ranked 3rd in this category.

Checkpoint 2: You ranked 3rd in this category.

Checkpoint 3: You ranked 3rd in this category.

Checkpoint 4: You ranked 1st in this category.

Checkpoint 5: You ranked 2nd in this category.

Checkpoint 6: You ranked 1st in this category.

Checkpoint 7: You ranked 3rd in this category.

Your seven scores combined and averaged gave you an overall score of 2.28. This ranked you THIRD overall this heat, which places you THIRD overall this season.
329 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
As already announced, Xakim & Kemi... you two initially tied with your averaged score. You both got a 1.86 initially which meant we had to go to our backup rankings of all songs in your heat the judges ranked respectively.
329 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
The winner of Heat 1 is...
Xakim!
Checkpoint 1: You ranked 1st in this category.

Checkpoint 2: You ranked 2nd in this category.

Checkpoint 3: You ranked 2nd in this category.

Checkpoint 4: You ranked 2nd in this category.

Checkpoint 5: You ranked 1st in this category.

Checkpoint 6: You ranked 3rd in this category.

Checkpoint 7: You ranked 2nd in this category.

Your seven scores combined and averaged gave you an overall score of 1.86. This tied with Kemi, but in the overall ranking of all your songs you scored a 4.13. This ranked you FIRST overall this heat, which places you FIRST overall this season. Congratulations on being our second of two winners of Jaxon's Ultimate Song Choice Competition 12: Double Agents.
329 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Which means, in 2nd... Kemi
Checkpoint 1: You ranked 2nd in this category.

Checkpoint 2: You ranked 1st in this category.

Checkpoint 3: You ranked 1st in this category.

Checkpoint 4: You ranked 3rd in this category.

Checkpoint 5: You ranked 3rd in this category.

Checkpoint 6: You ranked 2nd in this category.

Checkpoint 7: You ranked 1st in this category.

Your seven scores combined and averaged gave you an overall score of 1.86. This tied with Kemi, but in the overall ranking of all your songs you scored a 4.86. This ranked you SECOND overall this heat, which places you SECOND overall this season.
329 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Bump

open group

Jaxons Ultimate Song Choice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!