This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chris, Imogen, and Nick

Topic » Chris, Imogen, and Nick

3180 days 1 hour ago
blatastic1234
okay I want to save time today so I have been grouping people together, so it is your turn!!!

You 3 are very smart, either because you did one of the 2 things.
a) joined this game and quickly managed to brainwash everyone in this game to follow everything you say
b) joined with friends and you and your friends are running this game

Either way hats off to you 3 cause you are making final 3 without a doubt.

You 3 have also been so smart as to limit the information you guys gave me, but it has become obvious to EVERYONE that you are working together, and if you lose a competition you mind as well just pack your games.

[2015-08-20 5:27:46 PM] PrinceBacon: good enough
[2015-08-20 5:28:22 PM] PrinceBacon: Was there anyone else conspiring against me that I could look at?
[2015-08-20 5:28:32 PM] PrinceBacon: If not I don't care.

Watch out Griffin, Mike, and Lyon. Cause Nick did message me to see your 3 convos (we did go on call and he seen the convos we had live stream) So he knows you 3 have lied about his intentions, and Nick is most likely gunning for you 3 after I am booted out the door.
Lyon you just plotted against this 3
Mike you said Nick had a final 2 with you
Griffin you just straight up sent 1 lie after the other about Nick

OR MAYBE Mike and Griffin are telling the truth about Nick, and Nick to cover his own ass is calling them liars for it!

[2015-08-20 2:46:31 PM] Tanner (Blatastic): wondering if that was even a thing
[2015-08-20 2:47:08 PM] Imogen Bella: It was, but Zach wa making deals with everyone so as a result I drifted away from Mike as he seemed shady too

Imogen is like the Vanessa of this game. She has deals with a lot of people but once you begin to lose your usefulness she is out to get you! She had a alliance with Zach, look how that turned out for him. And had an alliance with Mike, but seems to have no problem saying she does not trust him (which is smart cause he out to get you, Zach though was fully loyal to you)

[2015-08-20 3:36:03 PM] Tanner (Blatastic): would even listen to me XD
[2015-08-20 3:36:51 PM] Imogen Bella: I tend to be hated in these games, I look out for myself at every opportunity
[2015-08-20 3:36:58 PM] Imogen Bella: Apperantly it makes me a bitch

Yes, it's funny how that works out Imogen since this game is basically every man for themself, yet when you try to do it you are painted as the bad guy.

[2015-08-20 3:39:45 PM] Imogen Bella: The difference is that I don't let other people walk over me
[2015-08-20 3:39:55 PM] Imogen Bella: I'm smart enough to look after yourself
[2015-08-20 3:40:21 PM] Imogen Bella: But also trying to keep a good repetoir with everyone in case the jury votes on who's nicer or some shit like that

And baam there it is, trying to be nice with everyone, so who is everyone, who else does she have alliances with and is talking to? Well so far the list consists of Chris, Nick, Blake, Mike, probably Griffin, and hinted towards Anthony. So she has become well connected, doing exatly what Zach had done, and she voted him out for it. Guess only 1 person can befriend the entire house (Better watch out Blake :O)

[2015-08-20 3:51:00 PM] Imogen Bella: Most definitly
[2015-08-20 3:51:04 PM] Imogen Bella: Chris is a comp beast

Hopefully this realization that Chris is a competition beast leads you to take him out as he will without a doubt win final H.O.H.

Chris is a competition beast, as well as a good player at this game (if he did not join with friends and legit has people who he doesnt know for more then 2 weeks wrapped around his finger like this) Which is why it would be smart to target him after he has won a H.O.H since he would not be able to compete in the next H.O.H.

Chris is the leader of this game, controlling his alliance with Nick and Imogen, as well as controlling half the house through his many side alliances in which Griffin was so eager to point out that Chris planned to make many side alliances
3180 days 1 hour ago
blatastic1234
Chris is the leader of this game, controlling his alliance with Nick and Imogen, as well as controlling half the house through his many side alliances in which Griffin was so eager to point out that Chris planned to make many side alliances and then control the house using them (you can check out Griffins forum for the skype convo of him saying that)

Chris was smart as to not let me know of all his plns and who he likes and dislikes in the house, as well as most people in this game, which makes it hard to get any skype convos showing this. But I don't think I need any skype convos as everyone I have talked to knows that Chris is a massive threat and needs to go, some being dumb and saying they should take out his side alliances, like if u were to take out all his side alliances through the next few weeks he would be sitting in final 3. Chris has been smart, talking with everyone but not telling them his other alliances (Ex, he talked with Mike and I, but never told me or Mike that he was working with the other) I guess he didn't expect people to talk.

Like I said there isn't much ti put here for Chris, everybody already knows the disgusting, horrible, snake that he is in this game, weird how even though he tried his best to keep his game silent he still turned out to be the biggest target in the game.
3179 days 23 hours ago
blueu22
It's funny how you call me a snake yet you don't have any Skype convos of me doing anything wrong

The people who I trust know I trust them and that's all there is to it. Im loyal to a fault and you need to understand that people are clearly lying to your face and being fake to you so none of these Skype convos change anything
3179 days 22 hours ago
CaitlinBella
*eats popcorn*
And I didn't even get a nickname, that's sad.... well, I guess Vanessa is an animal.
3179 days 22 hours ago
PrinceBacon
I checked to see if he faked convos for YOU guys I never said ANYTHING to him about gunning for you.
3179 days 22 hours ago
PrinceBacon
I have already spoke with many of the people that spoke to Tanner
3179 days 21 hours ago
blatastic1234
Chris, legit in every convo I have had with people they know your running this game and trying to get you out, I don't need to supply any convo about you to even start shit, cause people already know what your up to
3179 days 17 hours ago
blueu22
they know what im up to yet you cant provide any skype convos or any valid proof of what im up to because im not up to anything

im legit loyal to the people that know im loyal to them and that's all there is to it, im not running around behind peoples backs, im not doing anything to anyone and you have nothing on me because there is nothing to have on me
3179 days 16 hours ago
blatastic1234
loyal? So Blake, Imogen, Mike, Nick, and Griffin. You are saying you are 100% loyal to 5 different people, spread into 3-4 alliances. That does not sound like someone who is loyal, sounds like someone who is playing this game. Remember, it wasn't me who contacted you, it was you who contacted me and forced me (kinda guilt tripped) me into an alliance.
3179 days 16 hours ago
blatastic1234
[2015-08-05 8:53:43 PM] Tanner (Blatastic): so who is the target?
[2015-08-05 8:55:57 PM] Chris ? Jackie and Meg: At the moment I'm not sure, I might end up backdooring Zach but for now it's probably Mike

Yeah, you seem very loyal
3179 days 16 hours ago
blatastic1234
[2015-08-05 9:03:22 PM] Tanner (Blatastic): but wtf going on with all these alliances?
[2015-08-05 9:04:27 PM] Chris ? Jackie and Meg: Yea, there's a lot of them
[2015-08-05 9:04:32 PM] Chris ? Jackie and Meg: that mike and nick are in
[2015-08-05 9:04:37 PM] Chris ? Jackie and Meg: which is why I put them up

You continue to be loyal
3179 days 16 hours ago
blatastic1234
oh and when I went tp privatly discuss to you what had gone down between me and Griffin, YOU said you would never ever believe me, and guess what, turns out Griffin was the one giving you the fake convos.
[2015-08-19 9:17:16 PM] Chris ? Meg Maley: im just gonna be honest nothing you can say right now is gonna make me believe anything you want me to believe
[2015-08-19 9:17:19 PM] Chris ? Meg Maley: i have the quotes
[2015-08-19 9:17:21 PM] Chris ? Meg Maley: of everything

Like you wouldn't even give me the time of day XD Like at that point all you were going off of was Griffin's FAKE conversations. So with that logic I could make up a conversation about Nick that he is after you and send it to you and you would be so quick to backstab Nick? Or was that just in my case? L
If you are as loyal as you say you would have listened to what I had to say instead of just saying that you don't  believe me cause Griffin got to you first, which would like to point out again FAKE conversation.
3179 days 16 hours ago
blatastic1234
At least I can sit here and fess up to what I have done but you seem so disillusion that you legit believe what you are telling people.
3179 days 12 hours ago
blueu22
don't dont seem to understand that i fixed my mistakes with my week 1 hoh and those quotes were taken from week 1 when i put up nick and mike, i fixed my mistake and campaigned my ass off for zach to go.

I don't see why you think quotes from the beginning of this game are going to change anything LMAO

"fess up to what I have done"

are you trying to imply i havent fessed up to wanting nick and mike out when I was hoh WEEK ONE??? obviously by putting two people on the block thats what you want, but you dont seem to understand that you can realize you made a mistake and change your mind which is what I did

if I wanted mike out and I wanted nick out I would've put them up with my last hoh.

you're legit so fucking dumb
3179 days 12 hours ago
Griffles
then you give it an animal
3179 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
No fess up to not being loyal, cause you are not loyal and I love how you completely skip the part about how you wouldn't listen to me (despite bing as loyal as you say you are) Cause Griffin sent you fake versions of a convo.

open group

Dara's Big Brother 2: MADHOUSE-Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!