This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chris, Imogen, and Nick

Topic » Chris, Imogen, and Nick

3179 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
Not loyal about what LMAO all you have on me is my first hoh when I made a mistake and corrected it

And I don't believe you because you lie your ass off to stay safe and try to campaign to stay
3179 days 3 hours ago
blatastic1234
yes but at that time how did you know about everythin when the only proof you had against me at that moment was Griffin's convos?
3179 days 1 hour ago
blueu22
know about everything what are you talking about

i was sent the entire conversation from start to finish of you trying to target imogen nick and I and trying to flip the votes to get anthony out
3179 days ago
blatastic1234
But it obviously was not correct as you can see in the announcement forum that Griffin had changed some parts of the convo. So with that being said you lost all loyatly in me due to someone who you might have not talked to yet, sending you a edited convo. And when I tried to talk to you about it you wouldn't even read what I had to say.

I'm not saying im the innocent person in all of this. I am just pointing out that u say ur 100% loyal, but completely dumped me when someone sent you a edited convo, and wouldnt even listen to what I have to say about it.

So you aren't 100% loyal
3178 days 23 hours ago
Midknight3baby
tanner you aren't either ......... how can you talk
3178 days 21 hours ago
blatastic1234
I'm not saying I'm loyal
3178 days 21 hours ago
Midknight3baby
well you can't talk about anyone else if you don't even know what the word means. you are getting evicted no matter what sooo
3178 days 21 hours ago
blatastic1234
Umm I know what the word means XD
3178 days 21 hours ago
blueu22
Are you fucking stupid? You legit plotted to get me out and threw nick Imogen and myself under the bus and tried to flip the votes. That part is true 100% and was confirmed by everyone you went to. Obviously I'm not going to be loyal to you and listen to what you have to say

Don't call me not 100% loyal when you tried to get me out and weren't loyal to me first Hun
3178 days 21 hours ago
blatastic1234
Yes but what I am saying at the time that you would not listen all you had was Griffin's altered convos. Cause I told Griffin 1 thing, and told EVERYONE else another, so Griffin and Mike were the only 2 that knew I was gunning for you. Mike wouldn't have ratted me out at that time. So you turned your back on me all because of the convos Griffin sent you. (Which I would like to point out for the 500 times were edited to make him look innocent and me look like the full blwon bad guy)

So in short, you turned you back on me from what 1 person had said about me, at this time it was not confirmed by other people, yet you would not even let me explain the convo I had with Griffn. You dumped me to the curve and 100% believed Griffin even though he had changed the convo around, like I was trying to tell you he did, but you said you wouldn't  believe me
3178 days 20 hours ago
blueu22
You're literally the most idiotic person in the world if you actually think it's bad I wasn't listening to you and dumped you.

What do you not understand about YOU WERE COMING AFTER ME AND YOU THREW ME UNDER THE BUS

HOW IS THAT ME DUMPING YOU FIRST????? YOU THREW ME UNDER THE BUS YOU FUCKING MORON, SO OBVIOUSLY I WASNT GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU AND WASNT GOING TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY

I MEAN YOU'RE LITERALLY DELUSIONAL IF YOU THINK THAT ME TURNING MY BACK ON YOU IS BAD WHEN YOU WERE GUNNING FOR ME FIRST
3178 days 20 hours ago
blueu22
AND THERE'S LEGIT NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO ARGUE THAT POINT BECAUSE YOU'RE WRONG LMAO. LIKE EVERYONE WHO READS THIS CONVERSATION IS GOING TO LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOU'RE LIVING IN YOUR OWN DELUSIONAL WORLD IN ALL HONESTY

IM DONE HERE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO YOU.
3178 days 20 hours ago
blatastic1234
omg shut up and fucking listen and go back to when i was sktping u this shit. I was proving to u that Griffin's conversations were fake, so on that logic hthe whole thing about me gunning for you COULD HAVE BEEN fake (ik it was not but at that time u were only basing what u said off of Griffin)

So what I'm trying to sa is that since Griffin gave u a partially fake (but could have been fully fake) convo you wouldn't even listen to me (at that time u couldnt have 100% known I was coming for u cause Griffin was saying 1 thing and I was saying another)

I'm not sitting here saying I can't believe you dumped me, what I'm saying is that you are not loyal cause you believed someone over your current ally at that time
3178 days 19 hours ago
Griffles
marcia marcia marcia

open group

Dara's Big Brother 2: MADHOUSE-Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!