This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 32 Applications

Topic » Survivor 32 Applications

3203 days 10 hours ago
QueenLuna
Username: QueenLuna
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Luna

Why Do You Want To Play?: I want to play because it seems like a great experience and an opportunity to meet new people, but that doesn't mean I'd only be im the game for a good time since I know you have to strategic. I'm also a fan of the show and think I could do really well, I'd definitely make myself a memorable contestant when people look back at season 32!
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I think I can win because I have a good sense in telling when someone is not telling me the whole truth, and also I haven't played a survivor game yet so this would maybe make me less of a target since it's my first time they won't go after me in the beginning which will give me time to build relationships with people.
Why Should I Select You?: You should select me because I'm a huge Survivor fan, I've watched every season starting at Pearl Islands. And I promise you that I won't be a waste of a player.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: 4:00pm - 10:00pm on weekdays and for weekends 11:00am-11:00pm!
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: An interesting fact about me is that I'm a very intelligent girl, I've got goals in life and I'm working towards achieving them. By the time this season begins I'll be in my junior year of high school working my butt off because I don't slack but I'd also make time for the game.
3203 days 9 hours ago
Caliboy
Username: Caliboy
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Sean

Why Do You Want To Play?: Because it has been awhile seen I played in one of your series
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I feel if I concentrate well enough and determine enough I can maneuver myself into a good position to win.
Why Should I Select You?: Because I have what it takes to be a finalist and one that can and don't mind getting his hands dirty if needed.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: During that time of school I am free mostly after 5pm Est time. However on Wednesdays I am free after 7 pm est time.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I have a twin brother as only 3 minutes apart with 8 siblings total (oldest)
3203 days 9 hours ago
topazisqueen
Username: topazisqueen
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: ill go by... falen

Why Do You Want To Play?: for the ts and the fun lol
Why Do You Think You Can Win? because i have determination duh
Why Should I Select You?: you should select me because im not gonna be the lieing bitch im not gonna be lieing to everyone thats just not me but once someone lies to me dont get it twisted i can be a lieing bitch

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: really whenever just tell me before hand
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: i am considered mouthy and people dont understand why i am since im small and weak af
3203 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorSeth
Username: SurvivorSeth
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Seth

Why Do You Want To Play?: I love survivor and this game is fun
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I'll form the best alliance with my social game
Why Should I Select You?: I'll do well and I will also be fun for you to see

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: Any time earlier than like 9PM EST and later than like 9AM
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?:
3203 days 7 hours ago
bwburke94
Username: bwburke94
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Brendan

Why Do You Want To Play?: You were one of the first hosts I played under, three and a half years ago.
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I'm on a three year losing streak, but I've done it before and I can do it again.
Why Should I Select You?: I provide an old school presence to this game.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: I can probably make any time (except Wednesdays at 8 of course!) because I'm taking a year off from school.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: My brother thinks I'm gay, but I'm not.
3203 days 6 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Username: BigBrother_78
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Jacob

Why Do You Want To Play?: I love survivor group games and I am here to win
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: Because I am a really strategic and social person and I'm not afraid to back stab people
Why Should I Select You?: I will be really fun to watch

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: 5:30 pm- 10:00 pm EST
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I am SUPER good at tennis, and I want to become a software engineer
3203 days 6 hours ago
willtatum
Username: WillTatum
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Will T.

Why Do You Want To Play?: I love the game of survivor, and playing a group game gets rid of the annoying part (the starving, sleeping outside and bugs eating your soul), I am able to play an amazing strategic and social game from the comfort of my bed.
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I know how this game works, and I'm not afraid to make moves to shake up the game.
Why Should I Select You?: I am a "superfan" who has a huge heart and love for the game. Im not afraid to get my hands dirty and I think I'd bring a new edge to this series

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: 6-12 Pm
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I have a collapsed lung (Not life threatening)
3203 days 5 hours ago
honeybunch1
Honeybunch1
in game Honey
female
Blood
karma 1893

Eastern time
will be active
will do confessionals
Code Name
SSS
Sassy Social strategic
professional tengaged gamer
in it to win it etc
no holds barred
3203 days 5 hours ago
hellokittygirls
Username: hellokittygirls
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Kyliesha

Why Do You Want To Play?: To show that I can win. Even though I'm a white level, I can still beat anyone
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I can win because of my three strategies: BLT (backstabbing, lying, and tricking everyone )
Why Should I Select You?: You're only gonna find so many fabulous people on tengaged. If you want this season to be more exciting, pick me.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: 5:00-8:00
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I can READ you to FILTH anytime, anyday.
3203 days 4 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Username: XxHeroxX
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Jera

Why Do You Want To Play?: I've heard quite a lot of positive feedback about your series, and I would love to make my mark. I've played a few other group games, but none of a higher caliber. I want to show what I got and impress.
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I think I have a certain social flare that others lack. We all know I suck physically, but my social game makes up for that tenfold. While other people are scheming, conniving, backstabbing, and lying. I'm the one who makes the true connections, and gets to know everyone for who they are. Not how they depict themselves in the game.
Why Should I Select You?: Hmm. I'm not going to be unoriginal and put "I'll do well." Or "I'll be fun to watch." Because we all know that 85 percent of people that put that end up doing horribly, or are really boring players. I'm going to say because I have the capabilities to get out there and get the job done.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: About 2-11 P.M. on weekdays and basically any time on the weekends, unless something comes up. But I would notify you beforehand.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I play piano competitively xD
3203 days 3 hours ago
Wiseman
Username: Wiseman
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Cam

Why Do You Want To Play?: Bc ive been looking for a group game to play and this one seems fun and id give it my all.

Why Do You Think You Can Win?: Ive played in many group games on here and often place well. I give everygame i join my all and i am always active! I love strategizing and backstabbing and I think i can win.

Why Should I Select You?: I will be active, I will play hard and always send in confessionals to let you know whats going on. I can promise that it won't be a boring season

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific:
Weekdays : Anytime
Weekends : Not the best for me
When School starts : 5pm est. (after school gets out)

What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?:

I am obsessed with the show AHS and have met Jessica Lange ans several other actors from the show
3203 days ago
TheStan
Username: TheStan
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Stan

Why Do You Want To Play?: I wanna restore my name (well sorta) in group games. I was really good in numerous Big Brothers, Survivors, RW/RR, etc, but I haven't played a group game with the same size of this. I haven't played a group game in maybe a year or two, and I believe I can restore my quick-witted gameplay and come out on top

Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I mean everyone wants to believe they can win, because there is only 1 winner. The key to winning is to really not playing the best game, although thats important, it's about being the last one around. You don't have to create a secret thread of 4 alliances and be the big dog to win, you have to strategically maneuver your way into the final 2/3, and be able to gain peoples trust and potential jury votes throughout the season. You have to be smart, but not the smartest, strong, but not the strongest, social, but not the most social.

Why Should I Select You?: As I mentioned above, I know how to win the game (atleast I believe I do), I know what needs to be done and when it needs to be done. I know when to execute the moves and blindsides, when to jump on ship and when to get off, and most importantly, I know what it takes to get to the end and win.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific:
MON-FRI: Any time from 4EST - 10/11EST
SAT-SUN: Virtually all day, from about 10/11 AM - 10-11 PM
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life? Kind of a weird one. While watching the show Prison Break, I successfully guessed the entire escape route in the first season, and the escape route in the third season. I also guessed all the characters (main ones/recurring) who would be dead by the end of the show, and got them all correct!
3202 days 13 hours ago
Codemeister56
Username: Codemeister56
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Cody/Nathaniel

Why Do You Want To Play?: Because I love Survivor
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: Because I'm strategic
Why Should I Select You?: A unique personality

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I can manipulate my voice to sound like cartoon characters
3202 days 12 hours ago
Brandontehstick
Username: Brandontehstick
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Brandon Jeanotte

Why Do You Want To Play?: I want to show even if I am a low level I can still win.
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I think determination will be a great help. I also try my hardest to make friends so I guess that will beneifit me a lot. I really think if I feel like I can win, I know I can win.
Why Should I Select You?: I think I can make this season fun for you to watch. I also am playing for a reason. I want to win for my friend @Thunderbird667 since he has quit forever. He always wanted to join one of these but never did.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: Around anytime I have skype open 24/7 due to my phone so if I get messaged I'll hop on.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I once joined a survivor in real life with some friends I came in 6th place after winning two immunities solo out of 12 people.
3202 days 6 hours ago
phillyboy27
Username: phillyboy27
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Aaron

Why Do You Want To Play?: I love Survivor, I need some T$ to start my own Survivor series, and I have become more and more experienced in online Survivor through other seasons, and I would like to take on the challenge of competing in this season.
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I have been watching Survivor since the age of 11, starting with Survivor Samoa.  I was captivated by the strategy, and went on to watch every Survivor season since, watching also Survivor Tocantins, Vanuatu, Micronesia, and China, and through studying the game and watching some of the greats play, I think I can win this game.
Why Should I Select You?: I am a smart player, I am willing to backstab to win, and I feel that these qualities will definitely make for a better and more interesting season.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: Anytime after 4pm
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I want to become a cardio surgeon when I am finished with school.

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!