This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 32 Applications

Topic » Survivor 32 Applications

3179 days 3 hours ago
timtimeytim
Username: timtimeytim
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Timmy

Why Do You Want To Play?: It's SURVIVOR! Why wouldn't I wanna play!?
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I think I can win because I have the ability to set my mind to a certain goal, if I try. Plus I'm adaptable in unpredictable situations. You can throw all these twisteses and turns at me and I'll find a way to get out of being eliminated.
Why Should I Select You?: You should select me, becausssssssssse............I'm gay. JK (the gay part is true, but let me tell you the real reason) I'm experienced with group games, strategical AND I actually give confessionals! So if I have something on my mind, I'm AT THAT confessional. Yes I know if you looked at my last group game, I was medivaced, BUT ONlY BECAUSE I had no internet for two weeks, as I just moved to a new town. Don't worry though, if you pick me, internet shouldn't be an issue.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific:
Well it's the school year, and my junior year so I have to try. Soooooooooo I'll be available
Monday to Thursday: 5:00 pm all the way to 10:00 pm EST time of course
Friday: From 4:30 onward
Saturday: 12:00 pm onward
Sunday: 12:00 pm onward
I'm usually on this site

What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I'm not a hipster. No but honestly I like the clothes, I just don't like their way of life. I mean I like mainstream things like pop music, iPhones and other shit, but yeah. I'm not a hipster :/
3176 days 15 hours ago
wildboy12
Username:wildboy12
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Austin Mitch

Why Do You Want To Play?: I heard your group games are terrific and im always active and competitive
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: Tbh im one of those players who either does extremely well or does absolutely horrid i love taking risks its part of my game
Why Should I Select You?: Always active very social player causes drama anything exciting youu can think of thats me

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: 7est,8est,9est,10,est,11est all pm
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I was a high school football player and was recruited by a few division 3 schools but declined
3176 days 9 hours ago
cal96
Username: cal96
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Calvin

Why Do You Want To Play?: I've never really done one of these types of games before, I'm here for a new experience and to challenge myself
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I'm competitive and persistent, but most of all, outgoing and manipulative, I can use people for their strengths and pin people against each other with their weaknesses
Why Should I Select You?: I'm a super fan of survivor, determined to win, and could make this game very interesting!

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: I am available most of the day, my schedule is flexible, anytime after 5 pm could work as well, generally between 2 pm-5 pm/9:30 pm-12:00 am on weekdays, 5 pm-8 pm on weekends
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I have been an active member in theater clubs around my state of Florida, I attest this to my outgoing personality, but I have won numerous local and State-wide awards in various theatrical competitions, and hope to one day pursue a Casting Director career :)
3176 days 3 hours ago
MrMinaj
Username: MrMinaj
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Matt

Why Do You Want To Play?: I want to see what playing survivor is like, I've never really watched it on TV or played a group game like it.
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I don't know if I can win, but I do know I'm going to do everything in my power to.
Why Should I Select You?: Because I'm funny, smart, dramatic, and play very personal sometimes, so except a lot of fun and drama.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific:Basically anytime depending on my work schedule.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I can't remember anything that has do with school or quizzes but I can remember arguments and conversations word for word.
3174 days 5 hours ago
Notsae
Username: Notsae
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Easton

Why Do You Want To Play?: You seem like a legit host and I love organized group games.
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I am a fresh face in group games and I am loyal enough to find my RIDE OR DIES HELL YEAH. And I am not afraid to get dirty and win lots of challenges.
Why Should I Select You?: Like I said I'm relatively new to group games and I know I'll be entertaining to watch. I'm humorous and I know I won't get eliminated without doing a few bold moves.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: 6pm-1am
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I am one of four kids and I've lived in five states.
3137 days 7 hours ago
Milkshakez
Username: Milkshakez
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Austin

Why Do You Want To Play?: Because Survivor is one of my favorite TV shows and games, and I have a very competitive nature.

Why Do You Think You Can Win?: The purpose of Survivor, in my eyes, is to grow and adapt with the game. I believe that I am capable of growing as an individual and a game player as the game progresses. Those who refuse to grow with the game can expect their torches snuffed by the end of the night.

Why Should I Select You?: I'm here to prove to myself as well as everyone else that I can hang with the big dogs. I'm determined enough to not step down and accept my demise.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: Weekdays-Anytime after 2:40 EST til whenever. Weekends-24/7

What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I've never been outside of the United States

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!