This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor 32 Applications

Topic » Survivor 32 Applications

3198 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I am now opening applications for my 32nd season. Keep in mind this will start for at least another 2 months.. Near the end of September or early October. I am currently hosting my 30th season on Skype. Followed by that is my 31st season which is already under planning. These applications are for Season 32! About halfway through Season 31 I will mail applicants asking who is still interested in playing.

Username:
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By:
Why Do You Want To Play?:
Why Do You Think You Can Win?:
Why Should I Select You?:

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific:
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?:
3198 days 21 hours ago
TheAce
Username: theace
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: marcus

Why Do You Want To Play?: cause I love survivor and I hear you're a great host <333
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: cause I hav skills it takes to win :)
Why Should I Select You?:
I'm a villain and every season needs a good vilain!!!!
What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: anytime afte6 pm est
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I am a huge gamer and I love all the reality games
3198 days 19 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
I am now opening applications for my 32nd season. Keep in mind this will start for at least another 2 months.. Near the end of September or early October. I am currently hosting my 30th season on Skype. Followed by that is my 31st season which is already under planning. These applications are for Season 32! About halfway through Season 31 I will mail applicants asking who is still interested in playing.

Username: qazwdxedc
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: qaz

Why Do You Want To Play?: i have heard so many great things about your game and I love playing survivor especially with great hosts like you.
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I can win because I'm not afraid to make moves to better myself and to win the game. I will cause fights if I need to, and I play the villain. Every single thing I do is to win the game. I don't come here to be like Rupert and be so renowned, I come here to win the game. I'm a triple threat so there is a target on my back but I do everything to overcome it
Why Should I Select You?: I will bring all the fun and drama, but at the same time I will make sure I win the game. I will become a power player in ur series.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: 6pm est to 10 pm est
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I'm really athletic
3198 days 14 hours ago
aceman509
Username: aceman509
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Ben

Why Do You Want To Play?: Because I love Survivor and I want to play in a fun and competitive game
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: Because I want to win. That alone is half the battle, being willing to do whatever you need to in order to claim the prize
Why Should I Select You?: Because I am active and I like to have fun. Yes, my main goal is to win, but I also like to make sure everything is entertaining as well and that the season never has a dull moment.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: 5 PM EST to 2 AM EST
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I have a very good memory. I once memorized 100 digits of pi in about 20 minutes
3198 days 13 hours ago
Diirez
Username: Diirez
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Nick

Why Do You Want To Play?: I want to play because I enjoy survivor and I want to win obviously.
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I think I can win because I'm good at strategy and the social game.
Why Should I Select You?: I'll be entertaining and smart and play hard.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: 6-11pm est.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I'm a medical laboratory sciences major,.
3196 days 4 hours ago
Happy202
Username: Happy202
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Robert

Why Do You Want To Play?: You're group games look like the damn best on tg
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: Huge comp threat and decent social player
Why Should I Select You?: You want a champion right ;)

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: Not sure exactly what 2 months ahead holds but will always try my best
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: met my current girlfriend one night and she crashed her car 10 minutes after meeting almost killing us both
3195 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Username: konohavillage1
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: ken

Why Do You Want To Play?: because if you've hosted 30+ seasons I know you have some game ideas that will fuck me up
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: aren't we all winners :)
Why Should I Select You?: because I'm a fucking mess and it'll be fun to watch

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: basically anytime after 5 pm you can find me. Like literally all yours except for 5 am to 4:59 pm
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I was named biggest trash talker in little league
3195 days 11 hours ago
NickDaBoss
Username: NickDaboss
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Nick

Why Do You Want To Play?: I'm a huge Survivor fan and group game player. I tend to play way more Big Brother group games rather then Survivor ones but I actually like Survivor way more so it's kinda weird tbh. Anyways I have heard that you have a pretty good series so I thought I would give it a shot.
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: Well I consider myself to be a pretty rounded person when it comes to my assets which is extremely important in Survivor. I also have the drive and determination. Plus I hate losing so yeah not an option.
Why Should I Select You?: Because you can expect an active, humorous, intelligent, and unique Survivor player who will put all his effort into coming out on top. (That was so fucking cheesy lmaoo)

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: I live in Los Angeles so I go by PST, I get done at school at around 3 ish but then I have Basketball practice to 5 ish. I live right by my School so I can be all ready to go at around 5:15 which would be 8:15 EST.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: Most of my family has worked in the showbiz industry at one point in there life and I plan on doing the same thing as a Screenplay writer and director of Movies and TV shows.
3190 days 22 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Username: JacksonWalsh
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Jackson "Jax"

Why Do You Want To Play?: I am a smart, active player.
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: MANIPULATION.
Why Should I Select You?: You want a genius who can go Kass in 3 seconds? Well then, choose me!

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: 6-11 PM EST.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I have met Warren Buffett through a contest. http://www.smckids.com/learnandearn/contest/finalists/
(Last guy down at the bottom, Internet Safety Crew)
3190 days 21 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Username: AlmightyOZ
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Owen

Why Do You Want To Play?: Because I know your name as a host and good player and that makes me want to be in your group
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I'm really good at strategy and utilizing unique skills to conquer the game
Why Should I Select You?: Because my gameplay is so good it induced orgasms

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: after 7 pm EST on weekdays and anytime on weekends
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I like to write stories. I do it quite often. :D
3190 days 21 hours ago
Robbyjak
Username:robbyjak
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By:robby

Why Do You Want To Play?: because I love survivor and group games
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: im a pretty well rounded player I'm great at challenges im smart and strategic and Im manipulative and have good social skills and that why I think I'll win
Why Should I Select You?: I'm like the younger and more hip happy202 don't you want a young hip champion? :)

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: for the most part anytime but in Tuesday's and thursdays from 6:45-8:30 I wont be home
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I'm ambidextrous
3190 days 20 hours ago
Tylerseeg
Username: Tylerseeg
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Tyler

Why Do You Want To Play?: I love survivor
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I am the complete package, i have the strategy to get to the end, and the social game it takes for people to want me to win
Why Should I Select You?: I will be dedicated and give it my all in this game

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: 6:00, 7:00 8:00 9:00 10:00 11:00 Midnight
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I have aspergers syndrome
3190 days 20 hours ago
Broniak
Username: Broniak
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Maxwell H/Refer to me as Max

Why Do You Want To Play?: To kick ass (o, and by id be bored otherwise
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: You've seen me play, I can manipulate my way out of Azkaban.
Why Should I Select You?: I would never disappoint.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: 7 on most of the time
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I play Magic the Gathering, and would love to make it a career.
3190 days 19 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Username: Bulldozer24
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Drew

Why Do You Want To Play?: I love survivor and now since ur on ur 32nd season I would love to be a part of ur cast
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I think I have the strategy down in not to stand out early but when I get far enough to start making alliances and win challenges
Why Should I Select You?: to have a good group game and maybe some surprises

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: 6-10 pm est
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?:
Very athletic and competitive and hate to lose
3190 days 19 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Username: SimvivoRWay
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By: Stephen

Why Do You Want To Play?: For the experience, I'm a huge fan of Survivor and this is the closest I can get to play the game. Plus, this is a group of a great reputation, so that doesn't hurt.
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: Because I'm adaptable and that's essential to the game and by being a fan, I know how the game works.
Why Should I Select You?: Because you know I'll be a good fit for the season.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: Since this is starting September/October, 6PM EST is highest I can make.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life?: I'm the best student in my class and I also use my social skills to get my grades, not just my knowledge. I don't know if that's something you'd call ''wow'', but it is interesting in terms of how it reflects on the game.
3190 days 17 hours ago
trist
Username:trist
Real Name/Name You Want To Go By:Mario S.

Why Do You Want To Play?: I love some survivor group games and I've seen your series around why not take a shot!
Why Do You Think You Can Win?: I think I'm a very calm laid back player, and can go really far and in the end plead a good case to why I should possibly win the game.
Why Should I Select You?: I am here to play man, I roll with any punch given, meaning whatever if there's twists in the season and changes the game a bit I'm all for it and If I so happen to get screwed by it I'm fine with that because sometimes you just have to just play with the cards your dealt.

What Are ALL Of The EST Times You Can Make Challenges? Be Specific: 6:00EST, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, I live in Central time so the hours that are listed in EST is one behind so those are my good times any other before I'm at school or practice which'll end at 4 usually.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In Real Life? Ummm..Well when I was 12 I had a ramen noodle accident and I spilled the noodles all over my leg and got 2nd degree burn and It hurt REALLY BAD but lol I still have the scar and all so it's sort of horrific.

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!