This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2 The Living Room

Topic » S2 The Living Room

2817 days 4 hours ago
disneygeek
Thanks jimmy for the backstab
Thanks jharrin for the rig
2817 days 4 hours ago
disneygeek
There's 2 months of my life I won't get back.
2817 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
Disney geek as I stated, I was willing to wait for you to get back on vacation to have the veto because you told me so long ahead that you were going away and you said it's ok you didn't want to hold up the game any longer!

I was willing to give you a fair shot, and seeing as though you are on right now, it seems that you would have been able to give me a 30 minute time period anyway to have the veto!
2817 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
This is my final group game ever. I don't see myself hosting another JH Brother
2817 days 4 hours ago
Jimmytv
Maybe when you're gonna have time you could do a third season but yeah If you're busy like this you should retire tbh
2817 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
I'm sorry this has been a shitty group game, that's on me. But please don't say I rigged anything.

I have been so busy and I could have easily just stopped hosting this game if I really didn't care.
2817 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
I was originally planning on having two JH Brothers this summer, I was really hoping to have this season done late July and season 3 would have taken place august-early september.

open group

JH Brother Season 3 (2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!