This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2 The Kitchen/Dining Room

Topic » S2 The Kitchen/Dining Room

2891 days 1 hour ago
JesseM
The third team safe is the
WHITE TEAM! You are safe <3
2891 days 1 hour ago
JesseM
The fourth and final team safe is
RED TEAM! You are safe <3 If it wasn't for your team we wouldn't be HOH right now, you should have gotten your key first but I wanted to build the suspense ;) hahaha :P
2891 days 1 hour ago
JesseM
I have decided to nominate the GREEN team for eviction this week. 5651Omar you don't like me and I don't like you and I want you up and out of this game so I really hope you are evicted. Brycemusser and Dinosauro27 unfortunately you ended up on the game team as the trash so you have to be nominated :( Guilty by association I guess
2891 days 1 hour ago
JesseM
With that being said this nomination ceremony is ADJOURNED. Everyone safe remember this <3
2891 days 1 hour ago
Jimmytv
Oh ok I didn't even know who were the nominees even tho I'm supposed to be in power this week.
2891 days 1 hour ago
BoogieWoman
Yeah thanks for letting us help Jesse (not)
2890 days 20 hours ago
Zed55
thank you!
2890 days 20 hours ago
5651Omar
Let me clarify something everyone, I knew this was bound to happen when either Jesse or I won power, unfortunately I'm really busy so I can't really save myself — if you guys want to know why I'm nominated I'll let you know
2890 days 20 hours ago
5651Omar
Back when I was 15, JesseM hit me up and we basically T-Dated for a whole day! Yes a whole day. Ew, gross I know, now it doesn't seem weird at all right - well he was TWENTY (or something like that)  at the time and he basically used me, took advantage of me for how young I was. Let me tell you guys, you mature so much from the ages of 15-20 you don't even understand. It is disgusting and vile what he has done, not just to me but to many other adolescent tengageders, and I am not scared to say he's a pedophile.

He will deny and deny any accusations thrown at him when people have PROOF against him (I don't have proof of us, but keep in mind it happened 6 years ago). So, that's why I'm nominated. Because he is disgusting trash, that HATES me for speaking the truth and saying my story.
2890 days 19 hours ago
BoogieWoman
well damn
2890 days 19 hours ago
Jimmytv
The hell
2890 days 19 hours ago
Zed55
woah
2890 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
2890 days ago
JesseM
I have NEVER and will NEVER date anyone online. So I love how you are lying about the fact that I have dated you before. And for one day? Lol please you could have made it up to be longer than a day.  I don't use people or take advantage of people. Many other adolescent tengagers? I like how you think you know everything about my life when you know NOTHING about me. I am not a pedophile.  People make up lies and fake proof. You are nominated because you make things up. Lol you need help. You don't have a story to tell. Hope you get evicted and I don't have to deal with you anymore.  I didn't post this earlier because I had work,  was traveling and didn't have the time to write this until now
2889 days 22 hours ago
5651Omar
Oh Jesse, shut the fuck up. Why would I lie about that, and none the less with YOU?! Like out of everyone, you? LMAO. You're fat and ugly af, you think if I had lied it would have been made up with you? BITCH, PLEASE.

I love how you're denying all of it, just YAS. Deny it bitch.

Unless you suffer from short term memory loss, or you're truly just trying to leave it in the past - then you do you boo.

open group

JH Brother Season 3 (2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!