This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JH Brother 2017 (Season 3) APPLICATIONS

Topic » JH Brother 2017 (Season 3)..

2541 days 2 hours ago
jharrin7887
Keep it short and simple, post your name and why I should pick you. Also you can private mail me strategies if you want to keep it secret. You can also Skype me at jharrintengaged

Any players can apply, depending on the applicant pool thats  when I will decide how many (if any) returning houseguests will be taking part in the season.

We will generally go though one or two rounds/weeks per week. All challenges/evictions will take place during the evening, after 5pm est and before 9pm est.

ANTICPATED DURATION - June 11, 2017 to TBA (latest will be Mid-August)
2541 days 1 hour ago
MichaelM099
Name: Mike M

Why: I think you should cast me simply because I think personally I'm the best tengaged Big Brother player out here. If you want some enjoyment, and the best strategic player on tengaged, choose me. Simple as that
2541 days ago
survivingreality
My name is Nick

You should cast me because I love group games. I am a very determined and active player. I will make big moves to help me win, be entertaining, be iconic and make Confessionals and alliances. I play smart and think of all my options every week to make sure I'm sitting in this house the following week. Thank you and I'm excited for your game :)
2540 days 15 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
My name is Garrett

I should be casted because I am a player, someone who isn't afraid to play the game and not follow the game as it plays you. I have played with you before and admire your gameplay, now im here to admire your hosting. DRs are no problem and the social game will a be a breeze.
2540 days 14 hours ago
JMez2612
My name is Jay

I should be casted because I love BB so much, I'm good at challenges and social game, and I'm here to SLAY the FAVES. If you want entertainment then cast me :)
2540 days ago
joey65409
My name is Joey

I should be picked to play this season because I feel like I didn't prove anything last season and want a second chance. I will compete like no other and destroy everything as do whatever it takes to win. I also will make every competition and do confessionals
2539 days 20 hours ago
rory17
My name is Rory, duh.

I should play in this season because I am unpredictable. Hoes don't know whether I come from left or right and I am unpredictable as hell. Cast me and you won't regret it. <3
2536 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
We are still casting!
2536 days 16 hours ago
Geazybeast21
My name is Nathan

I should play this season cause im here to win and not sheep i think ill bring a game to this season that u will like and ill bee active i hope u can pick me cause i think u will pick the winner of this season :).
2536 days 13 hours ago
flamergamer8
David

I love Big Brother and I have been watching it for a long time. Im here to win but I also like to meet new people, maybe I have a mean streak too? :)
2536 days 2 hours ago
jharrin7887
Still need at least 10 more applicants!
2535 days 22 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Nels

Love big brother love to play this cool game
2535 days 13 hours ago
GerardoM13
Name: Jerry

I want to be chosen because im a great social, strategic and physical player. I will manipulate whoever I want and whenever I want in order to win. I will also win the competitions most important.
2535 days 1 hour ago
TheOmen
Omen

Pick me for the filler floater that makes Jury.
2535 days 1 hour ago
BritishRomeo17
NAME - Romeo
WHY - Because everyone else is white and thats boring
2534 days 22 hours ago
MarcoBrolo
Name: Marco

You should choose me to play because I have watched Big Brother for countless seasons and believe I can mix and match player strategies to get me to the end. I also want to meet some new people.

open group

JH Brother Season 3 (2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!