This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JH Brother 2017 (Season 3) APPLICATIONS

Topic » JH Brother 2017 (Season 3)..

2534 days 15 hours ago
JamieN8954
Name : Jamie
Why : I've been looking for a group game to play for a while now since I don't play games much anymore. People easily underestimate me, and that could help me get further. I do see myself as a social and physical player, so hopefully, if chosen I could get far in this game, or even last the whole summer!!
2534 days 9 hours ago
jharrin7887
Still ideally am looking to have at least 10 more applicants!
2533 days 7 hours ago
Zuelke
Name - Zuelke
You should pick me because I'm ready to xd take the coin
2532 days 20 hours ago
zachboy967
Name - Zach

I would like to play because I know you're an amazing host, you keep things great, and I'm very motivated to do well. You'll most likely be the only group game I'll be in so I will be super active.
2530 days 9 hours ago
jharrin7887
-still accepting apps-
2528 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Name- Brady (bradyspaulding16)

You should pick me because in group games I always bring it. I never quit and am always a fighter. If you pick me I promise not to upset you at all. I'll send the diary rooms and bring the drama you need because I'm the best villain.
2527 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
Still looking for a few more apps!
2527 days 14 hours ago
Halloween
Name - Dylan (Halloween)

Why - Because I bring the drama in the game, I would be a great person to include.
2527 days 11 hours ago
Gkinn1234
Michael C.

I was looking for a good group game for a long time and I finally found you guys. I want to play because I want to stir up the game and make drama
2526 days 8 hours ago
jharrin7887
-i won't be able to start until the weekend! i look forward to a good season! still accepting apps!!!-

open group

JH Brother Season 3 (2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!