This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Curtain Call ~ Applications

Topic » Curtain Call ~ Applications

1528 days 19 hours ago
Glinda
ame: Allegra St.Clair
Age (15-18): 18
Role In The Camp: Choreographer and council in training with her twin brother Jasper
Sexuality: straight but manipulative
Personality Traits: witty, strong willed, bossy, but also kind and sweet
Bio: Allegra is talented and is always attached to her twin brother they are a pair. Even though she hates being in his shadow. Allegra also has a true talent in dance, so she’s always been the lead dancer but wants to just be the lead. She also hates that her brother gets all the attention from her parents and most anyone else. Allegra was asked to be the choreographer for this year.Seeing as this year they finally have moved up in the world. Ally wants to standout for once and step out on her own. But this year will she be able to do that before she goes missing or worse.
Face Claim: Melissa ordway
~
Rate Your Activity: 8 /10
Do you want to be the traitor/killer:
You do know that your character could be killed off:

~

Your character can only apply as a counselor, a counselor in training, or a camper!

Also, your character doesn’t have to sing!

If you need help with your character, feel free to mail me or message me on skype!

And if you have any questions, mail me or message me on skype! 

Read the prologue and my characters before applying!
1528 days 6 hours ago
turkeylover
~ Apps Are Closed ~

open group

A Scary Story 2 ~ Curtain Call (Reprise)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!