This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply Here:

Topic » Apply Here:

3091 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
It's time - The Ultimate Writing Competition is back - and this time, 12 new writers will be battling it out to try and become the first Winner of the competition. It will be a contest like no other - great stories - lots of genres - reviews and critics - and one by one they'll be voted out until we have a winner!

To Apply: Please fill out this quick form:

Username:
Will you be active:
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days:
What's your favourite genre to write:
What's your least favourite genre to write

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything - this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not:

Thanks for Applying :)
3091 days 13 hours ago
Illdi
Username: Illdi
Will you be active: Yes
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: Yes
What's your favourite genre to write: Fantasy due to their being virtually no limitations
What's your least favourite genre to write: Romance as it's incredibly difficult to make it unpredictable

Her hand stained a pure shade of crimson, her trembling hand released the sharp blade in her hand as a river of blood continued to cascade from her heart.
3091 days 13 hours ago
OhNatalie
Username: OhNatalie
What's your favourite genre to write: Science fiction or free-style
What's your least favourite genre to write: Research

He walks through a street in 1950's Brooklyn, New York, however, this street is where he has witnessed with all of his five senses the meaning of death and therefore has become numb. He is dead.
3091 days 13 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
Username: xxthornWYZ
Will you be active: Yess
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: Easily!
What's your favourite genre to write: Horror =)
What's your least favourite genre to write Romance!!!!

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything - this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not:

The echo shadowed their conversation, the slow drip of crimson falling from Cameron was not helping this matter at all. They were stuck, lost in the confusing abyss of the guilt in their minds..
3091 days 13 hours ago
Iisette
Username: iisette
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: Of course, I love running!
What's your favourite genre to write: Non-Fiction
What's your least favourite genre to write: None!

As she fell through the hole, objects were flying everywhere. One smashing her, every few seconds. After a few more objects, she fell to her own death.
3091 days 12 hours ago
Thirteen
Username: Thirteen
What's your favourite genre to write: Horror
What's your least favourite genre to write: Romance

As he prayed over his brother's grave an old hag with eyes darker than the shadows of the midnight sky walked over to him. "He will be back," she said, "for sometimes the dead get tired of sleeping and know they MUST awaken."
3091 days 8 hours ago
Macda27
Usename: Macda27
Will you be active: Yeah
What's your least favourite genre to write: Non-fictional

The alleyway was dark and Sarah could only just see the lifeless body.When she looked at the dead body's face,she realised that face....was Sarah's.
3090 days 22 hours ago
XtremeNerd
Xtremenerd
yep
unless something big happens yep
id have to say creepy/ambigous horror
I HATE ROMANCE !!!!
Its been some time since ive seen my family, all my things have disappeared, my house is non existent and none of my friends  know who I am anymore. Its like im being deleted from the universe, I feel myself sleeping into a dark vacuum as of this moment, good bye for now, ill see you on the other side....
3090 days 22 hours ago
XtremeNerd
*slipping into
3090 days 20 hours ago
imprincearthur
imprincearthur
yes
yes
Medical/Crime Drama
Romance.

Dr.Mott was hoping that the medicine worked but if not he knew exactly what to do. Em was a 17 year male who was suffering form cystic fibrosis and he was basically dying but dr.mott was able to save his life.
3090 days 17 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Will you be active: Yes.
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: Defenite yes.
What's your favourite genre to write: Horror/Comedy
What's your least favourite genre to write: Romance.

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything - this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not: I've always had my parents quarrel, but not where there was bloodshed on the walls. It just kept going on and on and on, and that's when I remembered something so very crucial: it was that time of the month for my mom.
3090 days 17 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Username: jkjkjk15
Will you be active: YESSS
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: ummm ofcourse
What's your favourite genre to write: thriller/horror
What's your least favourite genre to write COMEDY

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything - this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not:  She walked into the room, terror overcoming her. Three bodies of the people she once called family lay in front of her, and there is only one thing she wants... Revenge.
3090 days 13 hours ago
TR1364
Username: TR1364
Will you be active: Of course! :3
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: I can write a good story in one day, trust me, I've done it before for school. :P
What's your favourite genre to write: Murder Mystery, Reality Shows
What's your least favourite genre to write Non-Fiction

Tom gets sleepy and decides to go outside. He suddenly sees something blurry to his eyes run away. "What is that thing?", said Tom. He puts up an axe and begins walking.
3090 days 13 hours ago
survivingreality
survivingreality
yes
yes I LOVE WRTING STORIES
hard to pick ....
nonfiction

HES LOSING BLOOD! QUICK GIVE ME IT BEFORE HE DIES!
3090 days 13 hours ago
Connor_
Username: Connor_
Will you be active: Yes!
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: I do every day for Creative Writing Class, so this won't be an issue.
What's your least favourite genre to write: Romance

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything - this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not: The blinding headlights of the car were easily reflected in the rippling puddles of water filling the empty city road. The car drove on the dark asphalt road, which turned to gravel, which turned to dirt. It then reached a slow stop as two large feet exited the car.
3090 days 12 hours ago
DryIceBros
Username: DryIceBros
Will you be active: I should be.
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: I'll try my best. I should though.
What's your favourite genre to write: I like to write light-hearted and humorous stories.
What's your least favourite genre to write: Romance/Horror/Non-fiction

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything - this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not: Once upon a time, there lived a glorious king, one who instilled fear to those who opposed him and admiration to those who sided with him. His legacy was so great, that some people believed that was not human, until he jumped off his castle due to believing these rumors and I think you know what happened next. (Sorry if some of the sentences are a little drawn out, I wanted to stick with 2 sentences)

open group

The Ultimate Writing Competition: S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!