This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply Here:

Topic » Apply Here:

3102 days 11 hours ago
coolKat
Username: coolKat
Will you be active: Yes
Story every 3-4 days yeah
I like to write: Gore,horror,drama,romantic,and Mystery
I hate writing: Funny and Historical,also biographies

My 2 sentence story: Alana was reading a book in her room when she heard the door creep open. Hello,was all she could get out before she was sliced in half by the maniac,blood oozing from her body as the maniac slowly walked away.
3102 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
Username: spinfur
Will you be active: duh
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: I do everyday
What's your favourite genre to write: mystery/thriller
What's your least favourite genre to write: romance

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything - this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not:

Andrew,  a calm boy who hasn't done anything exciting in his life,  meets Kylar,  the bad boy of the town. Together they must work to find the answers of the mystery of the golden nugget, and found what happened to their parents.
3102 days 10 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Username: laughingoutloud
Will you be active: I hope, this may work out for my schedule! :p
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: I can only play on the weekends BUT if its planned right, i can play.
What's your favourite genre to write: Adventure
What's your least favourite genre to write Comedy (terrible at writing funny stories)

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything - this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not: The stage filled with light as the boy Max stared out into the crowd. His parents watching still as he starts to walk out, his heart pounding hoping he sings his heart out.
3102 days 10 hours ago
Ballislife71
Username:ballislife71
Will you be active:yes
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days:yep
What's your favourite genre to write:fantasy or sci-fi
What's your least favourite genre to write romance

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything - this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not: the murderer brought the axe up and swung down with all he had on his latest victim. He did it again and again and again. The murderer stared upon his victim while blood dropped down his clothes he spat on the victim and walked away.
3102 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
Username: WitZ
Will you be active: Yes
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: Yes
What's your favourite genre to write: Crime / Drama
What's your least favourite genre to write : Lyrical Poetry

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything - this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not:

She slowly pushed the door ajar and whilst it creaked open, she felt wet blood drip down upon her face. As she looked up, hesitantly, her heart filled with instant sorrow as her mother hang from the chandelier above with death himself gripped around her throat.
3101 days 23 hours ago
JennaJeffery
Username: JennaJeffery
Will you be active: Sure will!
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: Absolutely!
What's your favourite genre to write: (YA) Sci-fi/ fantasy
What's your least favourite genre to write: Horror

A very big part of her job was monitoring the network, so Kim knew exactly which recording equipment legitimately functioned in the central Hub
“relax, it’s a dead trap” she says nonplussed. The Hub liked to use scare tactics, among everything else - and it seemed to work because knowingly or not, everyone changes their attitudes when they're in sight of a camera.
3101 days 23 hours ago
Rileycotter
Username: Rileycotter
Will you be active: yes
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: probably
What's your favourite genre to write: I like most.
What's your least favourite genre to write: romance

She flicked through the pictures, knowing that one of these mugshots belonged to the mother she never knew. When she reached the very last one she froze in shock, it was astounding how much the woman in the photo looked like her, that pitiful looking woman in the picture staring at her was undoubtedly her mother.
3101 days 19 hours ago
thetrickyshow1
Username: Thetrickyshow1.
Will you be active: Of course.
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: Yes.
What's your favourite genre to write: Horror/Thriller.
What's your least favourite genre to write: I hate to write sci-fi stories.

The mysterious man entered the 50's diner, the Jukebox playing a tune, and the smell of fresh Burgers and Fries. Before sitting down, he strolled to the Jukebox, putting a coin in and picking a song.
3101 days 18 hours ago
Zuelke
Username: Zuelke
Will you be active: YES
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: YES OFC
What's your favourite genre to write: fantasy
What's your least favourite genre to write: nonfiction/creative nonfiction

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything - this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not: She sunk into his cloudy eyes like a stone sinking in the river.  He whisked her away from her hellhole and brought her to a new one: marriage.
3101 days 15 hours ago
Josh742
Username: Josh742
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: yes!
What's your favourite genre to write:  surrealist fiction
What's your least favourite genre to write: biographies

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything - this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not: Robin's toes creaked across the floor, to where the dry wall leaked its steady blue tears. With eyes as bright as a bird in flight, she abandoned her rib cage for the open door.
3101 days 13 hours ago
Espontaneo
It's time - The Ultimate Writing Competition is back - and this time, 12 new writers will be battling it out to try and become the first Winner of the competition. It will be a contest like no other - great stories - lots of genres - reviews and critics - and one by one they'll be voted out until we have a winner!

To Apply: Please fill out this quick form:

Username: Espontaneo
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: yes
What's your favourite genre to write: Horror/ Psychological Thriller
What's your least favourite genre to write: Comedy

Please write a 2 sentence story about anything - this will be the main factor on if you get picked or not: "I was finally able to gaze into the elusive childs diabolical eyes. I had not known true fear until that very moment."

Thanks for Applying :)
3101 days 13 hours ago
toclafane212
To Apply: Please fill out this quick form:

Username: toclafane212
Will you be active: Yess
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: 100%
What's your favourite genre to write: Horror/Mystery with some romance
What's your least favourite genre to write:Comedy or Non-fiction

Footsteps, falling in a defined pattern behind her. Her blonde hair whipped around her as her pace sped.
3101 days 10 hours ago
turkeylover
Turkeylover
I guess
Sure
Horror
Comedy

Sarah walks down the dark, cold, wet hall only to gasp at the sight. Her loving dad on the floor , with a note saying good luck.
3101 days 10 hours ago
ajwesome
Ajwesome
Yee
Yes
Mystery
Romantic

The gun shots went off right as jason entered the party, he turned just to watch bullets shower all around him. Blood covered the floor as foot prints led to the door behind him
3100 days 19 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Username: ziggyzaggy16
Will you be active: Definitely!
Will you be able to write a short story - every 3 - 4 days: Yup, I do it anyways
What's your favourite genre to write: Naturalistic, Fantasy
What's your least favourite genre to write: Horror

The wind gently twirled through the air and harmonized with the pine thistles. The melodic warbling of the tree's articulation quietly washed the stress from the listener's body.

open group

The Ultimate Writing Competition: S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!