This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROUND 1:

Topic » ROUND 1:

3086 days 1 hour ago
BeckyHuffman
gl all :)
3085 days 21 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
Gl I bet I'm first out haha ;P
3085 days 20 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Good luck :) I'm super worried :P
3085 days 20 hours ago
XtremeNerd
gl, there were some good stories written, mine wasnt one of them
3085 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
GL everyone
3085 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Xtreme #PRAY4U
3085 days 16 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
Predicted bottom two (11/12):

Thorn, Pure.

Unsure who will leave 13th... but It could be me...
3085 days 16 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Prediction: (Hate doing these people think I hate them, this is incredibly what I think)

Eliminated Instantly:
Eh, no one deserves to know, it hurts peoples feelings

Bottom 2:

Me and Thirteen
3085 days 15 hours ago
Thirteen
Very rude RyanAndrews. Because you said that I may just write you into a horror story if I stay.
3085 days 15 hours ago
RyanAndrews
No I didn't

Reason for this is because the writing was good, but the idea was lesser than others. Tbh, I never ever recall saying that.
3085 days 15 hours ago
RyanAndrews
I was saying I was 13, not you, I was saying my age is 13, not 392491289313
3085 days 15 hours ago
Thirteen
A likely story....

People always seem to keep children safe in their stories. I have killed off child characters in many of my stories, though, so I have no problem with it. Maybe one will be named Ryan...by coincidence of course. ;)
3085 days 14 hours ago
XtremeNerd
Ryan, not trying to gang up on you my friend, but i thought thirteens story was very good
3085 days 14 hours ago
RyanAndrews
I find it intriguing. Its the tough competitors is extreme, everyone wrote great stories. You know those ones where people find lively, but the idea is just a bore. Well his wasn't a bore, but his wasn't just as intriguing as others. However, his was better than mine, but, these are my predictions, not what I want to happen.
3085 days 13 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Mine was short as hell so I'm probably in trouble

open group

The Ultimate Writing Competition: S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!