This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROUND 1:

Topic » ROUND 1:

3085 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
Top: Conner and 13

Least: Ryan and Jenna
3085 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Interesting seeing some people think 13 is too while others think bottom. I say he is top.
3085 days 13 hours ago
Thirteen
I made a small booboo in mine as she goes to the kitchen to make a cup of hot chocolate but I hope it won't be enough to ruin me.
3085 days 10 hours ago
dogcalledzak
JUDGING NEWS:

I've wrote up 7 of the 13, and will do the rest tonight. So judging will be Wednesday.

On Wednesday - the judging - the double eviction - and the new round! (Time will be announced soon)
3084 days 21 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
TBH, I won't win due to my age haha
3084 days 21 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
(14)
3084 days 13 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Neither, hope I go far!
3084 days 1 hour ago
Zuelke
Since it takes about 3 weeks to judge the stories, could we please round off the writing time to 4 days so each round is exactly a week?  Last round I had to write a story and it was my birthday weekend and I was celebrating the whole time, and I had to pop out a story in the middle of the night which, I digress, didn't edit at all.  I think if we had a little more time the quality of our stories could improve, or at least it would for me.
3084 days ago
XtremeNerd
it only took 5 days
3084 days ago
Zuelke
3 days not 3 weeks
3083 days 20 hours ago
dogcalledzak
JUDGING NEWS -

Judging will have to be tomorrow as I'm off out at short notice. Sorry - speak tomorrow
3083 days 20 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
Are you kidding me...
3083 days 20 hours ago
WitZ
Wow 0_0 This game will still be going in March at this rate 0_o
3083 days 19 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
March would be lucky -_- I'm predicting 2017
3083 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
LMFAO^^

open group

The Ultimate Writing Competition: S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!