This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8

Topic » Tribal Council #8

3069 days ago
MJFJUNE
Let's bring in the members of our jury: Jake and Noah who was voted out at last tribal

Remember, Oli has immunity so you cannot vote for him

You have until 5:30 tomorrow to vote

Good luck

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A QUESTION
3069 days ago
Stilts12
question please
3069 days ago
MrPokeguy9
Question please
3069 days ago
WANJ
I would like a question.
3069 days ago
MJFJUNE
Trae, happy birthday, do you think you'll be getting the F7 for your birthday?

Oli, very chaotic tribal, how happy are you that you have immunity?

Will, every tribal since the merge has been pretty crazy, why do you think that is?
3069 days ago
Matt64
Question
3069 days ago
MrPokeguy9
Oli, very chaotic tribal, how happy are you that you have immunity?

Happy is an understatement, I'm literally so grateful to have immunity at this point because I know that playing my idol last tribal did obviously make a few people look at me funny so I'm glad I have immunity tonight because if I didn't then I know I'd have some votes coming my way
3069 days ago
MrPokeguy9
Another question please
3068 days 23 hours ago
Stilts12
Trae, happy birthday, do you think you'll be getting the F7 for your birthday?

Thank you. I honestly don't know. i was completly blindsided last tribal council. I hope i make final 7. it would be a great irthday present from these guys if they let me get that far
3068 days 23 hours ago
WANJ
Will, every tribal since the merge has been pretty crazy, why do you think that is?

Well. When you get a lot of explosive and flammable things together and light a match an explosion at least a fire is going to occur. And that is my theory and I'm sticking to it.
3068 days 2 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*waits for the votes to be read*
3068 days 2 hours ago
Stilts12
*waits for Zyler to tally the votes*
3068 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Hello everyone
3068 days 2 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks over at Zyler*

Well finally, what took you so long? Me and Trae have been sitting here freezing
3068 days 2 hours ago
Stilts12
hi zyler
3068 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it. Now would be the time

open group

Survivor Bali

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!