This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SURVIVOR 38 APPS (STRICTLY NONLIVE SEASON)

Topic » SURVIVOR 38 APPS (STRICTLY..

2956 days 7 hours ago
toclafane212
Username: toclafane212
Why Should I Pick You?: I'm not afraid to make big moves in this game and I'll do anything to further my game.
Why Do You Want To Play?: I love group games and I have exams coming up so I can't do live ones.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I've bought every single lady gaga album on release day, including the remixes.
2956 days 6 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
Username:jasoncutie7542
Why Should I Pick You?: You should pick me because i am a huge survivor fan and i am an active person when it comes to group games. :)
Why Do You Want To Play?:I want to play because i am very interested in playing a nonlive comp version of survivor. I hate when i have to miss challenges due to having work or classes..this will be perfect for me!!
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?:I am traveling to Thailand this summer
2956 days 6 hours ago
wileycoyote
Username: Wileycoyote
Why Should I Pick You?: as im an experienced playrr who ypu can rely on to be active
Why Do You Want To Play?: as life has made staying up till 3am for challenges compleyely unviable
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I play competetive pokemon and travel for competitions
2956 days 6 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Username: Dinosauro27
Why Should I Pick You?: Because I got medivaced in Rio
Why Do You Want To Play?: Because I love Survivor
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I'm not circumcised
2956 days 5 hours ago
bboyRobert
Username: bboyRobert
Why Should I Pick You?: I'm always an active player
Why Do You Want To Play?: I love survivor & want too play another group game again.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I have over 70 medals.
2956 days 5 hours ago
tcold312
Username: Tcold312
Why Should I Pick You?: I'm entertaining and generally get along well with other people :D
Why Do You Want To Play?: I've had lots of fun with other group games in the past
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I'm only 15 years old, which is older than most other people here. Also I wear glasses :P
2956 days 4 hours ago
diarzibari101
Username:diarzibari101
Why Should I Pick You?:cause i love the game and i know the game well
Why Do You Want To Play?:who doesnt want to play survivor and i want to play for the fun of it and its non live thats great
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?:i am very good at soccer and lots of other sports
2956 days 4 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Username: AlanDuncan
Why Should I Pick You?: I'm here to prove that I can play Survivor. In other games its been hot and cold. I've gotten to the end a few times and lost. This is my chance to prove to EVERYONE. I am a champion.
Why Do You Want To Play?: I haven't played a game in a long time.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I'm only 5ft 5
2956 days 4 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Username: doubledarefan01
Why Should I Pick You?: I love to play a cool survivor game
Why Do You Want To Play?: to prove to myself I can win a game
t Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: Sunday I bowled a 230
2956 days 3 hours ago
Rizzo
Username: Rizzo
Why Should I Pick You?: Because I am an amazing strategist and entertaining as fuck.
Why Do You Want To Play?: This is one of the biggest group games out there, and I just want one shot to show I can be up there with all the other great group game veterans.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I have won a video game tournament with over 35 participants
2956 days 3 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Username: islandsurvivor
Why Should I Pick You?: why shouldnt you pick me is the real question
Why Do You Want To Play?: cause it seems cool
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: i watch survivor
2956 days 3 hours ago
lionnudes
Username: lionnudes
Why Should I Pick You?: I'm unpredictable, if I feel unsafe or insecure with people I don't care what happens to other peoples game I'll do anything to feel safe. However, I don't like being safe cause then that means I don't have anything to do so I'll always try find ways to fight or to shake it up
Why Do You Want To Play?: because it's a goddamn nonlive challenge season and living in down under makes it impossible to find a group game that suits me and not seem flaky
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I once held a baby and they didn't cry
2956 days 3 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Username: Coolexchangestudent
Why Should I Pick You?: I know you want it Stoner, I know you want it xD All jokes aside, I think I can give you a good player that knows everything in the playbook and can do everything that is on that Survivor playbook.
Why Do You Want To Play?: I think I have something to prove coming back a year ago. I want to show that I still have it after leaving the site, and being here for a long time. This, right here, is for redemption.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I FUCKING love League of Legends. I play it everyday, follow its eSports community and all that is in League right now I know it. From patches (not bugfixes, I'm not that of an addict), to LoL teams, yep total superfan xD
2956 days ago
rileythepegasus101
Username: rileythepegasus101 (LOL it's literally above the post here)
Why Should I Pick You?: Because I need the money.
Why Do You Want To Play?: Because I want a life but I can't get one because I love this site too much.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I enjoy popping all the orifices
2955 days 23 hours ago
Cyanide
Username: Cyanide
Why Should I Pick You?: I will be an interesting competitor and will do my best to win.
Why Do You Want To Play?: To have fun! This will be an especially fun season for me because of my poor challenge performances in the past.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I'm really hot.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!